The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Covid Tracing and ML/FL

Not sure if this is the right place to post, do let me know if I should move it. If someone gets covid from ML/FL is there a way to declare where you've been honestly without having it spread on the newspapers?

It's about 1-5 cases a day now, I think it's quite obvious to your friends/family if you kena Covid from ML/FL and newspaper reports your age + gender + where you work and where you've been. Any one wary of this as well?

More concerned about home based as I won't frequent shops.

Last edited by cursive99; 18-01-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Covid Tracing and ML/FL

Those public news are often from general public places. Like shopping centres or eateries. Unless the ml you went and the shop somehow become a cluster.
Then you will be linked.
Based on the places published. There should had been much more places someone would had visited and following several guidelines such as being at that place for how long etc.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgree View Post
Those public news are often from general public places. Like shopping centres or eateries. Unless the ml you went and the shop somehow become a cluster.
Then you will be linked.
Based on the places published. There should had been much more places someone would had visited and following several guidelines such as being at that place for how long etc.
I see, so home based would be safer in terms of discretion?
Old 18-01-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

I think as long as you never scan or leave any electronic trail there's no way for them to link. But then again we don't know if they'll check the cctv around the shop.
Old 18-01-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
I think as long as you never scan or leave any electronic trail there's no way for them to link. But then again we don't know if they'll check the cctv around the shop.
Not advised to try hiding your info. Remember the safra jurong cluster old lady whose case is now in the courts, for trying to cover up her whereabouts.

In those early days of covid there was no SafeEntry or TraceTogether but investigators still managed to uncover where she went by using other electronic record and probably cctv.

Anyway the locations visited by positive cases are not fully published in the newspapers. The full list is maintained in the MOH website IIRC.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Go fls room or hotel safer.actually going to a ml shop is dangerous all the times.you never know when it can happen to you or the girls.just cut down visits to the shops
Old 18-01-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

never bring them hone for whatever reason. even i your fb..
Old 18-01-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Go fls room or hotel safer.actually going to a ml shop is dangerous all the times.you never know when it can happen to you or the girls.just cut down visits to the shops
What about home based ML/FLs? I wonder if it will show up that the location is a homebased ML/FL or just the address or the condo name with no further info.

Last edited by cursive99; 18-01-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Not advised to try hiding your info. Remember the safra jurong cluster old lady whose case is now in the courts, for trying to cover up her whereabouts.

In those early days of covid there was no SafeEntry or TraceTogether but investigators still managed to uncover where she went by using other electronic record and probably cctv.

Anyway the locations visited by positive cases are not fully published in the newspapers. The full list is maintained in the MOH website IIRC.
Ya I noticed the details in newspapers are age, gender, where they work. Not so much where they have been for the last 2 weeks. Have you seen the full list of each covid case? Wonder how much detail there is there.

Last edited by cursive99; 18-01-2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
Ya I noticed the details in newspapers are age, gender, where they work. Not so much where they have been for the last 2 weeks. Have you seen the full list of each covid case? Wonder how much detail there is there.
From time to time the news will list places visited by covid cases during infectious period, like this recently, but no names attached :
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...cases-13973770

As for publishing name, age, occupation and "selected interesting locations" where the covid case had visited in the news article, unfortunately, nowadays with single-digit cases, the full spotlight focus in switched on every single one. It's really quite an invasion of privacy, with no real value, IMHO.
Old 18-01-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
From time to time the news will list places visited by covid cases during infectious period, like this recently, but no names attached :

As for publishing name, age, occupation and "selected interesting locations" where the covid case had visited in the news article, unfortunately, nowadays with single-digit cases, the full spotlight focus in switched on every single one. It's really quite an invasion of privacy, with no real value, IMHO.
Wah, didn't know they published such detailed info. Has it made you avoid visiting MLs/FLs altogether?
Old 19-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
What about home based ML/FLs? I wonder if it will show up that the location is a homebased ML/FL or just the address or the condo name with no further info.
Just the address and condo name.they will not know she is a fl.as it is a house address
Old 19-01-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Xalibaba88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

That’s true, details like age, gender, even nationality has no value to publish. So what if the public knows all that? - useless. We just need to know where they have been during infectious period. Whether they are imported on SHN, local community cases, or dorm cases, link or unlinked, that’s all. While offline, they can ring fence whoever they trace to the cases. We do have a right to private life.
Old 19-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

I think the risk of detailed exposure is higher when the confirmed case grows into a cluster. With you or the ml being the source.

What one can hope when things like that happen is the reporters or editors in the wanbao don’t be a cb and go probe.

If i recall, during the early days when MOH publish info of when confirmed cases had went, I did remember seeing some spas (not the fancy type of spa) in the list.
Probably if a cluster comes from a residential unit, that would raise lots of eye-brows.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

All the tracing. How they so sure they get the right people? One can be infected n travel in mrt or bus n it just spread n the guy next to the person also dono. Especially the new strain, highly more infectious. Many could have it already yet Dono. There was a report about the foreign workers dorm. By yahoo, last year. A scary 49% had the virus n yet many had no symptoms. So, how many cases out there is unknown.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1