The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Notti Wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So notti these PRC wives are ...so happy to tease their husbands by zaogenging their sexy n colourful panties to them ...like to hear more of tis kind of notti n dirty talks n conversations between husbands n wives when they r having sex with one another ...

but getting confused a little bit now, who is talking to who ??...is it husband talking to wife Chen Chen...about this unnamed notti PRC wife which is referred to as "I" in this story n the one married to her new SG husband Don ??
Bro 1st story ended liao pls shut down yr mind n move on to 2nd diff story .... haha

But same as u I still like the 1st PRCs story
Old 28-04-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
The quote you quoted is already from the "Story 2: Fetish Hubby with Reluntant wife" and NOT the 1st story

The names are even in your quote, "hubby James & wife Lin. They are both local, not prc.
Ohh ic..Thanks TS for clarifying ...paiseh read until blur blur like sotong...haha..so tis is another new story...they r locals not PRC anymore

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-04-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro 1st story ended liao pls shut down yr mind n move on to 2nd diff story .... haha

But same as u I still like the 1st PRCs story
Haha...Thanks bro loneyheart for pointing out also ...yes, the 1st PRC story is more enjoyable n steamy ...but this one is not bad too lah..good to know there r notti SG wives who like to zaogeng their panties to other guys to see

Last edited by Rickey; 28-04-2021 at 10:19 PM.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Thks for all your points & also more comments, will also try to post more!

~~~~~~~~~~

Continued from:

"Story 2: Fetish Hubby with reluctant wife?"

Hubby James: Mrs James, you like showing your panties to me, correct? Is white in colour but I can see a patch of wetness already!

Wife Lin: Yes... err.. I mean No.. but yes is white.

H: So what is his name?

W: Hmmm... "Dan"... why?

H: You spread your legs so wide and now had make Dan's cock so hard and cant control any much longer. You are inviting Dan to touch your pussy.

W: No.. cannot!

H: But you are already so wet down there. Is pointless to deny it anymore...

I quickly rubbed her panties and pushed it one side, thereby exposing her pussy clit. And so I pushed one finger in and then two fingers.

W: Oh no...  arrr...  arrrhhhh..

H: Now I want you to see Dan's hard cock!

So I flicked out my cock and stood up and place it near her mouth..

H: Go on.. suck it! You gonna suck Dan' cock and you love it!

W: Oh  no...

But she opened her mouth and sucked it hungrily!

H: Yes, suck it hard, so Dan can fuck you soon.

Her head action was fast and furious, gulping in my cock as much as she could till I also could not tahan.

H: Mrs, spread your legs wide now as you are waiting for Dan to fuck you hard!

She did as told and spread her legs so lewd wide..

W: Yes.. pls.. fuck me now! Give me Dan's cock!  Opps.. I mean your cock. FUCK ME NOW!!!

With that invitation, I plunged my cock deep inside her super wet love hole! I shafted in and out at record speed... and she lost all control and screaming for more!

H: You want Dan's hard cock to fuck you and you shiok right?

W: Yes... err.. I mean NO.. I want hubby cock

I suddenly stop moving..

W: Oh no.. dont stop pls.. I gonna cum soon.. pls keep move

H: Tell me you want Dan's cock to keep moving, right?

W: Whatever lah.. just keep fucking me now!

I started to move slowly in and out

W: Yes.. yes.. move your Dan's cock inside me!

And I started to move faster a bit now.. Her eyes were closed and screamed out..

W: Fuck me hard, Dan!! I want your cock inside my pussy!

On hearing that, I super speed fuck her hard..

W: Yes.. cumming.. arhhh... ARHHH...

H: DAN gonna FUCK you hard and cum for Dan! Dan gonna shoot all his sperm deep inside you now!

W: Oh no.. is too shiok. YES, give it to me! Shoot pls! I wanna feel the sperm inside my pussy!

And with that, we both cummed like crazy!!! Are we crazy? But it was real solid tonight. It was so intense. Never gave this strong feeling before. Same went for her. She was really in the right mood! The role play did help our sex life improve! At least for that moment lah..

H: Mrs, your pussy is full of Dan's sperm!

W: Dont talk nonsense! Is only just role play and not real lah!

I just smiled and wondered if she was telling me the truth, half truth or complete lied. You never know! Could tell that she was very turn on too.. and that got me thinking.. hmmm.. What's NEXT?
Old 28-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kamayo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update. Mrs. James is yearning for Dan's cock from now on!
Old 29-04-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
coolm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here , Please update more! Hehe
Old 29-04-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Role play during sex always helps in the enjoyment of sex for both husband n wife ...pretending in yr mind that someone else is having sex with u while u r physically doing it with yr real partner ... recommended

Old 29-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
5ja5ja5ja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

~~~~~~~~~~

Continued from:

A bit of history of hubby James: As you could have read from the past 3 parts, James do have a certain fetish about his wife. Read more and his true colour will be tinted...

A bit of history of wife Lin: James is NOT her 1st BF before they got married. Her 1st BF was more of those puppy love, on experimental stage. Even before they broke up, she was hooked to another but got played out as he dumped her after he used enough of her body!

Then next guy came along but as a rebound for her. It did not last as she got bored with him and she ended up having a one night stand with whoever. She only admitted to only one rendezvous but knowing her, she likely to have several of ONS, which of coz she denied it ever happen. And then came James and they hit it off.

Ok back to the story proper....

Hubby James: Dear, I have to fly to Thailand for a meeting but boss said can bring spouse along. You wanna tag along?

Wife Lin: Of coz I want! Hurray.. going for holiday!

H: So will you miss your new found friend?

W: Which one? Sorry I mean I wont miss him. He will be the last time on my mind!

You bet! Some more could say which one? That meant she had more than one new friend recently? I thought so too and I gonna find out about it with my own way! Coz she seemed to have so many secrets as if..

(Now pls forget about Covid! It did not exist at that time!!!)

So off we flew to Pattaya and reached the hotel that I had booked.

W: Dear, why this place a bit ulu one? Eeee.. the entrance to the hotel dont look impressive..

H: I also first time come here, so not sure how is gonna be too.

Main door was locked, so I pressed the bell and a girl staff lead us in. And as we walked in, we saw the swimming pool on one side.

W: Dear, how come that guy no wear swimming attire one? And then another, also nude!

H: Coz this is a nudist resort, hehe

W: What the F...! You never tell me first!

H: No worry. Is a good place to relax..

And so we checked in and went to our room. It was on the second storey, overlooking to the pool directly below. In fact all the rooms are facing the pool, as the three story building is L shape. She peeped out from the balcony to see the swimming pool.

W: Wah! They all naked one! Still have female nudist, hehe

H: Why not went go down to swim?

W: Hmmm.. what should I wear?

H: Wear nothing!

W: wow.. so funny.. never try before like that in public.

H: Is a clothing optional resort anyway. You can wear your bikini if you feel better.. You decide!

She then put on her bikini and wrapped a towel around herself but I just walked naked with a towel wrapped. We went down and lay on the deck chair to do our bird watching. Mostly all Angmo but spotted a Asian couple too. All shape and sizes included.

We quickly went inside the pool to cool off, swimming around the pool to have a closer look at other nudist.

W: Why they all seemed to look at me one?

H: Coz we are new here, so sure they will look see too. But mainly coz you are the only odd one out. You are the only one not nude mah!

W: Oh.. hehe. Shy mah..

H: Nothing to shy about. You have the best body compare to the other female nudist here!

W: Yah lor.. If I go naked, all sure see me, hehe

H: You cant beat them, so join them naked lor

It did not take her long and she decided to strip too. And she seemed to take it quite well and relaxed and love the new found freedom of being nude in front of all of them. I then whispered to her..

H: You got see all their cocks or not, haha

W: Yeee... but all also limp and dead one, hehe

H: Of coz lah, coz it is considered rude if they got a hard on and if they did, they supposed to cover it with towel.

W: Then you also check out their abalone. Some so bushy, some shave botak!

H: Sure.. now looking around to see which one got nice clit, hehe..

After some time, I needed to rush off for my meeting and told her to enjoy herself alone in the pool but she said she wanted to go nap in room first. So I rushed off but not before she asked about what time I would be back? I told her the time but intentionally tuned it two hours later, so I could sneaked back in and see what she would do if she was by herself and try to catch her off guard. By the time I came back about few hours later, I was eager to check her out.

I sneaked in the resort to see where she was. I saw her at the shallow end of the pool. With her back towards me, she did not spot me yet. Then I saw an Angmo facing her and they seemed to be chatting.. I quickly stripped to blend in and so not so easy to spot me. Curious as to what they were up to.
Old 29-04-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

you are lucky to have such hot wive. Like those which does not have, we only can search a hot chick in sugarbok,com, once every week goes out with this sexy girl
Old 29-04-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post

~~~~~~~~~~

Continued from:

Hubby James: Mrs James, you like showing your panties to me, correct? Is white in colour but I can see a patch of wetness already!

Wife Lin: Yes... err.. I mean No.. but yes is white.

H: So what is his name?

W: Hmmm... "Dan"... why?

H: You spread your legs so wide and now had make Dan's cock so hard and cant control any much longer. You are inviting Dan to touch your pussy.

W: No.. cannot!

H: But you are already so wet down there. Is pointless to deny it anymore...

I quickly rubbed her panties and pushed it one side, thereby exposing her pussy clit. And so I pushed one finger in and then two fingers.

W: Oh no...  arrr...  arrrhhhh..

H: Now I want you to see Dan's hard cock!

So I flicked out my cock and stood up and place it near her mouth..

H: Go on.. suck it! You gonna suck Dan' cock and you love it!

W: Oh  no...

But she opened her mouth and sucked it hungrily!

H: Yes, suck it hard, so Dan can fuck you soon.

Her head action was fast and furious, gulping in my cock as much as she could till I also could not tahan.

H: Mrs, spread your legs wide now as you are waiting for Dan to fuck you hard!

She did as told and spread her legs so lewd wide..

W: Yes.. pls.. fuck me now! Give me Dan's cock!  Opps.. I mean your cock. FUCK ME NOW!!!

With that invitation, I plunged my cock deep inside her super wet love hole! I shafted in and out at record speed... and she lost all control and screaming for more!

H: You want Dan's hard cock to fuck you and you shiok right?

W: Yes... err.. I mean NO.. I want hubby cock

I suddenly stop moving..

W: Oh no.. dont stop pls.. I gonna cum soon.. pls keep move

H: Tell me you want Dan's cock to keep moving, right?

W: Whatever lah.. just keep fucking me now!

I started to move slowly in and out

W: Yes.. yes.. move your Dan's cock inside me!

And I started to move faster a bit now.. Her eyes were closed and screamed out..

W: Fuck me hard, Dan!! I want your cock inside my pussy!

On hearing that, I super speed fuck her hard..

W: Yes.. cumming.. arhhh... ARHHH...

H: DAN gonna FUCK you hard and cum for Dan! Dan gonna shoot all his sperm deep inside you now!

W: Oh no.. is too shiok. YES, give it to me! Shoot pls! I wanna feel the sperm inside my pussy!

And with that, we both cummed like crazy!!! Are we crazy? But it was real solid tonight. It was so intense. Never gave this strong feeling before. Same went for her. She was really in the right mood! The role play did help our sex life improve! At least for that moment lah..

H: Mrs, your pussy is full of Dan's sperm!

W: Dont talk nonsense! Is only just role play and not real lah!

I just smiled and wondered if she was telling me the truth, half truth or complete lied. You never know! Could tell that she was very turn on too.. and that got me thinking.. hmmm.. What's NEXT?
good...at least make your life colourful....my boy does not like role play
Old 29-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Gonna have her first action with new hubby. Cannot wait
Keep cumming TS 👍🏼
always cumming till the end....
Old 30-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice story TS.
Old 30-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Support and camping for more.
Old 30-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

~~~~~~~~~~

Continued from:

It could be nothing as most of the nudist here seemed to mix around and chat with each other, which was common. I sat at the dinning hall, from which l could also spied on them.

I saw her swimming away, using breast stroke style aka frog style but then the Angmo guy also followed and swam just right behind her. Occasionally, his head went inside the water. Oh no! He must be cheekily starring at her opened cheebye!! Coz her legs would be spread open to kick, like a frog's leg!

Comfirmed she loved to exhibit herself! She swam length wise but the pool not big, so very easy to swim back and forth. He followed her all the way. They both stopped at the shallow end again. He seemed to be giving instructions to her. She then used both hands to hold on to the side of the pool and he proceeded to hold on to her ankles. And helped spread her legs open and close.

Apparently, he was teaching her how to kick the proper way. But then, he got the best view of her open pussy, everytime he spread her legs wide, her clit would follow suit and open too, as if smiling to him or inviting him in. I looked around but nobody seemed to care and mind their own bussiness. Only I had to kaypoh lah!

Then one naked angmo lady had to sit near where I was. I could clearly see her shave cheebye as she sat with her legs spread a little. Now I had a problem of where should I see! See my wife or see her??? So ended up concentrated on both, moving my head back and forth.

By then, I quickly covered my groin area with a towel as my hard on begun to stand up! When I looked at my wife's direction, she was already floating on her back but everytime when she seemed to sink in, he would use both his hands to push her up again. And so she put one hand round his back, almost to his bum to keep herself from sinking.

But then he was pushed so closed to her that his front was touching her waist part. Like this means, his cock was pressed against her but it was under the water, so could not see too clearly.

And then I noticed whenever her bum sunk under water, it was auto up again. And that meant he must be using his palm to hold on to her buttock from under the waterline. KNN! He must be dam shiok man! And she seemed to be enjoying his company too as they both smiling and laughing every now and then.

I then glanced back to the lady cheebye and she was reading a book, so it gave me good chance to stare at her slit. Shiok also!

And when I looked back at my wife, they were no longer there! Where had they both gone to? I looked at the deep end side and saw some bubbles. It must be them. They both had dived under water but could not see what they did under.

No choice, so had to move closer to see what they were up to! And then I saw her surface, with her back towards me and she seemed to be able to stay up. But then slowly I saw his head surface and it was between her legs! She was sitting on his neck! And after a while, she fell off and down she went again.

I went closer to the deck chair and covered myself with the towel, so she did not spot me. Maybe she was having fun, so did not pay much attention to the surrounding. I saw them under water and the blurred image seemed to stick together as one body!

No wonder it was only one body!!! He was wrapping his strong arms around her, from her behind. That meant his cock must be pressing onto her ass valley! How could cock not hard if I was him? And she must have a good feel of his hard cock, kept rubbing her bum cheeks.

They both were playfully touchy for at least ten minutes or so before they finally broke off and she went back to her deck chair to rest. And he went out of the pool too but not before I spotted his super hard on, which of coz he quickly covered it with his hands and then covered it with a towel. It was as if nothing had happened and he went off to his room. Maybe dying to jerk off, haha! Only guessing.

She just dozed off on the chair after a short while. Her towel which was covering her body had slided off a bit from the bottom part, and so her love triangle was exposed again. No wonder I saw some guy swimming closer to her and glanced at her.

So I just dipped in the pool to cool off my hard on and at the same, bird watching other female species too..hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1