The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Where is this place? BB?
Old 20-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
tahtahone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can pm me the contact and location.
Old 20-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Anyone tried FF for waxing n massage ? GOOD
Old 20-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 20
rulezzz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrulezzz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi any bro can pm contact n location, thanks
Old 20-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
zhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro for sharing lady L. She is really good and know about tcm. She is shifting round the block. Guess i will be seeing her more frequently
Old 20-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros, any recommendation for boyzilian in the west?
Old 20-09-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Yesterday night tried M for massage. Do the 68 one, she really left me blue ball sia
Didn't ask anything even after I hint her that over there also need massage. End up have to ownself settle at night because friday is busy day for ML, no slot available.

Luckily today visit my regular to get my fix.

L is more promising for sensual. M is wear blazer like proper beautician one.
Now their boss also pattern, come up with 68 baoyang package.
I tried , and depends on who is doing it, I think its worth it. It's not the fake baoyang where they touch your inner thigh butt and accidental brushing ....it's full on tease.

Details will be in my blog shortly.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Now their boss also pattern, come up with 68 baoyang package.
I tried , and depends on who is doing it, I think its worth it. It's not the fake baoyang where they touch your inner thigh butt and accidental brushing ....it's full on tease.

Details will be in my blog shortly.
Bro, Can pm me the ctc?

ThXX
Old 20-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Do you guys do the wax + ipl at the same time? L and M always want me to wax before ipl. I read somewhere that the hair root must be there before do ipl, so it is best to shave before ipl.
Do they just suggest this just to earn more? Don't like the feeling of waxing because it left my skin tender for few days. IPL next day ok already.
Old 21-09-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Do you guys do the wax + ipl at the same time? L and M always want me to wax before ipl. I read somewhere that the hair root must be there before do ipl, so it is best to shave before ipl.
Do they just suggest this just to earn more? Don't like the feeling of waxing because it left my skin tender for few days. IPL next day ok already.
The proper way is to shave then IPL. Ppl go for IPL because they dont want to wax.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Waxing is cleaner temporary fix. IPL, if effective, is for permanent removal. IPL requires a number of sessions to see results.
Old 21-09-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I begin with waxing partly bcos I like the way they handle my dick even when it's full marikita but it leave me with bad ingrown hair and dark spots so I switch to IPL.

Looking out for a better quality wax shop with syt.

My 1st wax shop is probably the best and professional, alway change new stick after applying, never double dipped in the wax pot.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Waxing is cleaner temporary fix. IPL, if effective, is for permanent removal. IPL requires a number of sessions to see results.
Actually I'm okay with IPL every 3-4 weeks. Just don't like the waxing. It left me with ingrown hair + have to absent from sex for few days because of the redness/tender skin.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
QoOsTeR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share the ctc for BM branch please?
Old 22-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone tried M's sensual massage? A bro mentioned it is crap a few pages back. Is it 保养 like L's standard?

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread