The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Its happening

Finally the weekend has arrived. Any plans tomolo?
Old 18-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Went GM and not sure got raid or wat, very little girls in the pubs, zzz. Went home disappointed.
Old 19-09-2020, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Went GM and not sure got raid or wat, very little girls in the pubs, zzz. Went home disappointed.
Walau..... you dun watch the news? Several joints kenna fined / ordered to closed including some makan shops for covid19 violations. The famous King of Fried Rice was one of them.
Damn funny watching the reporter trying to interview some siambus..... and the ladies trying to siam the reporter.
Old 19-09-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Walau..... you dun watch the news? Several joints kenna fined / ordered to closed including some makan shops for covid19 violations. The famous King of Fried Rice was one of them.
Damn funny watching the reporter trying to interview some siambus..... and the ladies trying to siam the reporter.
Suay Sia, I don't watch local TV or news. Pick up local news update from EDMW haha. Siambus where are you???
Old 19-09-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then any plans later?
Old 20-09-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Now that you mention it.... I remember watching that news episode too with my fellow taxi kakis. What struck us was those guys in the background when the reporter was trying to interview the ladies. Normally those guys will not mask up or wear their mask pulled down to below the chin.... but that night all of them pull their masks up to eye level and used their hands to cover the faces too. I think the cameraman was purposely filming them and the guys realised it.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Which GM?
GMT and GMC diff play fields.
Old 22-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Lots of "restaurants" are open now. Went to one recently open in Chinatown last week by some ex ktv mama. I think they mass message all their wechat contacts.

The drinks and food are reasonable. Not many girls and tips 50$ butterfly. At 8pm it was already fullhouse.

It's good place to chill with your friends, do not expect much from the girls apart from sitting and drinking with you.

Last edited by DannyW; 22-09-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old 22-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. Upped you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Lots of "restaurants" are open now. Went to one recently open in Chinatown last week by some ex ktv mama. I think they mass message all their wechat contacts.

The drinks and food are reasonable. Not many girls and tips 50$ butterfly. At 8pm it was already fullhouse.

It's good place to chill with your friends, do not expect much from the girls apart from sitting and drinking with you.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
quiz is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro’s
Are there any places for drinks after 10:30 pm during this covid time?
Thanks in advance bro’s
Old 30-09-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post

Wanted to go GM just now. But last min change of plan and went to this joint in Chinatown. Like what you said the China girl butterfly and asked for $50 tips from me. I told her that I won't pay her more than $20 because she only spent barely 15 mins with me. She told me standard is $50 but i don't her no way.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiz View Post
Bro’s
Are there any places for drinks after 10:30 pm during this covid time?
Thanks in advance bro’s
Don't have lah because all still want to continue to do business. You can always bring your kakis back home or hotel to continue part 2

Old 30-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shag la. Drink until 2230 like not here not there. Best is to book a room and continue drinking with the girl after 2230
Old 30-09-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac View Post
Shag la. Drink until 2230 like not here not there. Best is to book a room and continue drinking with the girl after 2230
I agreed. Having said that, the wifes of chiongsters will be happy

Old 30-09-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually its cheaper to get a room and ur own liquor to continue drinking but its the price of the girls to accompany u that is expensive. Too bad demand more than supply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1