The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

If Good kc, and thick wallet maybe can war.
T**a can be dare devil.

Chanel is nice too, seldom get angry
Old 21-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Imlookingforsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
went down together again late and saw a new unit all the way at the end.

went in and was met with a 5ish milf with glasses but with large units. asked me if i wanted to massage i asked if there were others. she showed me 4 other options, 2 look like 4ish to 5ish milf, 1 was syt but low 4ish too. finally saw **na and she looked like a solid 6ish/7, large bonkers and hot body so i chose her. asked me to sit down and wait cuz one bro leaving. i think the bro leaving time awkward cuz dont expect another customer in the store. lol

facilities all very clean cuz new, washed up and wait for **na to come in. come in already lights were on so close up she look like late 30s/early 40s but face has a good cfm look so not too bad. she did a quite ok massage for about 25 mins? surprisingly she even bothered to step on my back, was wondering where she was holding on too. turn over alr didnt see any handle bar.

gq popped and i nego down to 120 for fj. she say usually dont do so low. had bad feeling things would go south with the bargaining. she went to prep and took her stuff, for some weird reason she likes to use powder and she powdered my 2ic while stroking as she undressed and revealed a damn solid 8.5/9ish body. unfortunately not shaven but well trimmed and not like some hairy bushes like other mls.

she eventually capped and cbj for awhile, not bad can tell she got skill. suction solid but she didnt do for long, not big into cbj or bbbj anyway so i didnt mind. eventually starting riding me and fk boy this was were the fun started.

can tell she really experienced because moaning and cfm face was super on point. did many wild positions in cowgirl as she ram her hips toward mine. previously as she was stroking i fingered her and felt that it was quite dry so i thought she would put some lube but once she had me in she just switch on tap sia.

forced her down on the bed and pounded her good, wet pussy sounds the best. she grabbed the table with each thrust and dont know if her acting damn good or she really into it but each thrust made her throb. let go very soon after.

eventually she told me she was from a different shop at macpherson. chit chat awhile after the deed and she turn out to be very friendly, told me about her family.

all in all i think shes a good contender for this lane. my usual is in another shop so i think maybe have to think twice now when visiting.

Face: 7 maybe 8
Boobs: Large C/Small D (Enhanced but still soft, nice soft and pointy nipples)
Smell: fucking good, no weird smell, sometimes go ML pussy smell like shit i say fk no i zhao. dont smoke also so plus point
FJ: 9.5 - moaning and cfm super on point, minus cuz didnt explore many positions shot quite fast (mind you im the kind most ml complain why cant shoot faster no time alr cb fkers)
damage: 50 + 120
rtf: yes but recharge some vit m first.

hope this help bros. pls treat her well and stay safe.

Brother
Can share with me detail ?...
Old 22-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share location and shop name anot.
Old 22-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Jalan loakam. They operate till late. Its the type that Signboard no light but still operating inside.
All waiting to make her squirt lol..
didnt know that stretch got so many hidden shops bro can pm?
Old 22-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by act_guai View Post
Went to one of the shop right at the end
18x(beside clinic)

A girl name L*L*

She is new there just started not long, a petite lady however her massage strength is there. Bros who looking for more than average massage can find her, as for dessert i felt she is improving. Getting better and better.

Room is attached with shower,so before and after is convinent. Those who frequent there will know what services that stretch provide. Left the place a happy man haha
Hi bro. Not sure if I got the right place but I went yesterday. Counter said closed =(
Old 29-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros, can anyone tell me who are u guys talking about? i can exchange a contact nearby too.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
goodtimesxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to one of the shops near the end of the strech, pink signboard. Got one viet milf, quite hot tbh even though got abit of age. Massage honestly wasn't that bad. Massage around 20-25mins turn around pop gq. Quote 80 for bj+hj. Asked if can dont use cap anot she said 100 but cant shoot inside, got feel so just agreed. Overall quite shiok plus her boobs quite big. Damage is 50+100 abit exp. Full roaming allowed.

Any bros got recommandation for the mp there can share please pm. Quite hard for me to find late night mps after 12am at east side. I usually just frequent the mps at this strech since open late and not so open. Can exchange other shops experiencesnif u have.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can give contact bro, love good massage n teasing
Old 04-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimesxx View Post
Went to one of the shops near the end of the strech, pink signboard. Got one viet milf, quite hot tbh even though got abit of age. Massage honestly wasn't that bad. Massage around 20-25mins turn around pop gq. Quote 80 for bj+hj. Asked if can dont use cap anot she said 100 but cant shoot inside, got feel so just agreed.
i suppose is 150 for bbbj w/o cim? or raw but shoot outside?
Old 05-10-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Quote:
Went to one of the shops near the end of the strech, pink signboard. Got one viet milf, quite hot tbh even though got abit of age. Massage honestly wasn't that bad. Massage around 20-25mins turn around pop gq. Quote 80 for bj+hj. Asked if can dont use cap anot she said 100 but cant shoot inside, got feel so just agreed. Overall quite shiok plus her boobs quite big. Damage is 50+100 abit exp. Full roaming allowed.

Any bros got recommandation for the mp there can share please pm. Quite hard for me to find late night mps after 12am at east side. I usually just frequent the mps at this strech since open late and not so open. Can exchange other shops experiencesnif u have.
Sometimes I wonder how can have bbbj but not cim. Means you have to signal her before you orgasm and then she wank you off with a hj. Spoils the mood
Old 08-10-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sad to say but t*** doesn't work anymore. Just went recently and the counter girl told me customers complain her service not so good. even asked me how i found her and she was a bit surprised that I found her good.

ended up not being interested in the rest on offer and went down to the unit with the most glass for the front facing.

entered to find the papasan there with his girls lol. tried jess***. really felt like GND, short hair, cute face, but while exercising she put up a good show. only problem was the curtains, I prefer solid walls. Some bro actually came in to the shop after me and they put him in the next unit only seperated by the curtain.

He could hear everything happening even ask his own ML, here got full course meh.

wah lao. spoil mood. i not so cheeky, ended without shooting for the stars.

sad but i like jess****. Just that won't go back again because of the setup.

week early went back to my usual hangout and had C*c*. don't think she was past 30, face was a 7.5/10 but boobs big but fake. rushed job. wont rtf.

Stay safe bros. I know some people pm-ed me, sorry i got quite too many pms. will try to pm back if you pm me now. appreciate if you can also share good stuff!
Old 09-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:

I dont know is it the same shop. Had a viet ml, late 20s. Only 1 viet in the shop. Enhanced tits, massage was okay. Full course available, gave me a bbbj while i was standing against the bed and she kneeled down and did her work. Bald pussy, wanted to paint her but she said she put ky already. Not very chio, not ugly. Damage at $130. Entrance $50, massage was so-so.
Old 10-10-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 13
gregmarson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygregmarson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to roam around there after H**** spa is gone. Went to one pink shop recently. Taiwanese (she claim) D cup 31 years old. natural boobs. Nice to play with but only had bj that day at $90.

Prefer young and busty. Any recommendations from any experienced bros here?

thanks.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried one prc with enhanced boobs. Was rushing for time, so skipped the massage and went straight for the bj. Good thing is there's a shower in the room. Nothing much to shout about. Prc girl service was SOP, quite accomendating. Tried to up the mood by making some dirty talk. But because kena chopped so might not RTF.

Name : Didnt ask.
Massage: Skipped
Body: 5/10 big but fake.
Bj: 7 / 10 for effort
Damage: 70 + 40 =$110
Old 12-10-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
Just tried one prc with enhanced boobs. Was rushing for time, so skipped the massage and went straight for the bj. Good thing is there's a shower in the room. Nothing much to shout about. Prc girl service was SOP, quite accomendating. Tried to up the mood by making some dirty talk. But because kena chopped so might not RTF.

Name : Didnt ask.
Massage: Skipped
Body: 5/10 big but fake.
Bj: 7 / 10 for effort
Damage: 70 + 40 =$110

ok la you got good price so cant complain much i guess haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1