The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

I saw W*n spa has promotion for p massage. Think other spa charges like $80+. Is it worth it? Any recommendation?
Old 22-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
You gonna try all the ML there?!
Maybe but difficult to move away from M*k*. She has learned how much I like real P-massage now too and now plays and inserts into my ass. Sometimes she puts her hand on my head while inserting and even pulls my hair. She also always has one hand massaging arms or legs and another on my ass or junk. She allows more roaming in pants now. My kind of small but firm ass to grab. I may have to go to a different place to not go to her. At this place she is my AP.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Maybe but difficult to move away from M*k*. She has learned how much I like real P-massage now too and now plays and inserts into my ass. Sometimes she puts her hand on my head while inserting and even pulls my hair. She also always has one hand massaging arms or legs and another on my ass or junk. She allows more roaming in pants now. My kind of small but firm ass to grab. I may have to go to a different place to not go to her. At this place she is my AP.
Wow nice FR. I went for Axxxx long time ago and she is young but good in massage. Teasing wise she rather green at that time but got some special from her which out of standard “service”.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!

Has anyone tried H*v*n Spa at Ave 3? Care to share some FRs? Spotted one hot ML by the name of J*l*n.
Old 23-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3216 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
Has anyone tried H*v*n Spa at Ave 3? Care to share some FRs? Spotted one hot ML by the name of J*l*n.
ave 3 very long siah, can share which blk?

anyone tried opposite swimming pool? got one white signbard, looks very new
Old 23-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
bigfatbrother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Yes, just tried her! Her massage is good and her gfe is high 👍! Good recommendation!

When she massage ur body can feel the moon on your face 😂
Old 23-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
ave 3 very long siah, can share which blk?

anyone tried opposite swimming pool? got one white signbard, looks very new
42X.X is biggest card in Dai Di.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatbrother View Post
Yes, just tried her! Her massage is good and her gfe is high 👍! Good recommendation!

When she massage ur body can feel the moon on your face 😂
Can share ctc? Thanks =)
Old 23-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can share ctc? Thanks =)
LOL! This place is so obvious liao. Be prepare to pay $129+ for the abv services
Old 23-09-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Central the Z--- Spa also got extra lol
Old 24-09-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It's a weird joint. Some old men sit around inside just hanging out and not having massage, disrupting business. There's 3 ML now, Txxx Txxx, Bai hx and Shirlxx. Another girl CxCx joining next week.

Small place, 3 "cubicles" created using curtains, everyone can hear you talking and you can hear everyone else. A bit confused at times if the ML is talking to you, cos she is also talking to others thru the curtain. I have mixed feelings about this place. On one hand it's very informal and feels like family, but it can be difficult if you desire some privacy.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Ya I don't like the can hear beside talking feel.

It's like ml ask "do you go geylang cheong" then you can hear beside start talking cock 🤣

That time I go beside some guy dont know really first time massage or act first time. Sibei cock I swear. The ml was like "you first time massage can take so hard massage?" "I dont believe" then the guy was like "ya ya" then I think the ml use her finger nail dk how the heck the guy react, the ml was like "you怕样ar? The guy "ya ya" I jitao "facepalm"

If you too cock and zhun zhun the other cubical end same time as you, the other bro can see you lol...

If you are there just for a good massage,talk cock with gnd and dont care then it's a place for you lol.

It's different from the feel you fj close door you can hear the beside ml moan also.

Last edited by desudesu; 24-09-2020 at 02:28 PM.
Old 24-09-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
It's a weird joint. Some old men sit around inside just hanging out and not having massage, disrupting business. There's 3 ML now, Txxx Txxx, Bai hx and Shirlxx. Another girl CxCx joining next week.

Small place, 3 "cubicles" created using curtains, everyone can hear you talking and you can hear everyone else. A bit confused at times if the ML is talking to you, cos she is also talking to others thru the curtain. I have mixed feelings about this place. On one hand it's very informal and feels like family, but it can be difficult if you desire some privacy.
Ooh. Just to check, are we referring to the same spa ah? Hahaha. It's beside Phoon Huat.
Old 24-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
I think we saw the same old man gang. I ever saw those old man sitting inside and chit chatting with the ML. Walked pass and saw those old man inside and skip. Quite a turn off though.
Old 24-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ooh. Just to check, are we referring to the same spa ah? Hahaha. It's beside Phoon Huat.
Yup, that’s the one. And there’s a shop selling succulent or flesh plants. Also a chiropractor and X ray clinic nearby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread