The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
weird fantasy with average looking girls

These days I've been flirting with this colleague of mine(not dirty flirting lah) whom i've known for around 6 months. Problem is she's only average looking at best..she's flat too(im a breast person) though she has quite smooth legs. Everytime I think of her, my dick automatically erect. I don't even think of other better looking gal friends of mine. I don't even think abt screwing her..ok lah very seldom i think about..just the thought of kissing her and hugging her i erect easily.

Not to mention my top PCC target is a lady friend of mine whom i dont contact anymore..shes also only average looking at best..def not one most guys will look at a second time. However i like her body..i think small C cup and not too skinny or fat.

Ive had my fair share of sex though sex these days with pros no longer excite me.

Anyone facing this situation too where they fantasize abt some normal looking friends/colleagues of theirs instead of pretty ones?
Old 16-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dominant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: weird fantasy with average looking girls

i think it quite common. Now if I see sibei chio gal, I really don't have appetite, but average looking gal really excite me. Not say till very chui wan. Maybe they look average but perform well in bed.

Same thinking, average gal might think they dun have the look, so try to perform well in bed. Chiobu think they have potential so might think guy will submit whatever to them. That y not very good in bed.

For guys, handsome guy will always wait for durian to drop, so seldom dare to chat with gals. Try to see if gals will approach them or not.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

pedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here. My taste sometimes could be classified as 'prefers GND type'. Sometimes it's not whether she's pretty or hot etc. It's whether she turns you on or not

Furthermore one could get sick of paid sex so much that getting close to your average looking female friends could turn you on better
Old 16-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Kempt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I just started out work, I fantasized about my boss who could be even be graded below average. But what a knock out figure of slim waist and big boobs with perky butt. She was at least 10 yrs older than me too. It was the interaction over time that made me started to wonder what it would be like, so I think it's the regular interaction that makes for the fantasy.
Old 16-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
pat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know exactly what you mean. And I've always preferred average-looking Girls Next Door to supposedly incredible beauties.

You're definitely not alone!
Old 16-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lee2001sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes, the feeling is more important then looks. When I was in Poly, I knew two girls, they are good friends. One is pretty, petite, the other is average looking but she is tall and figure is not bad. Of course, at first I go for the good looking one. She is also interested in me, but we can't click well. Nothing much to talk about. But I talks alot with her average looking friend. And was later attracted to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1