The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
After all the drama, let’s have some good news, one MM posted this:” 工作证好了,12号的班机”
Let’s pray~
Wah sey, good news indeed. Sure need good boost in the market.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
matmit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Anyway, you know how we like to make ourselves look good when we are defending ourselves? This seriously cast doubts on your whole story altogether, and definitely on your character and integrity.

To deliberately search her place while she is probably not looking or paying attention discloses your malicious intent or motives. Then to take $50 and got caught red handed, it is already an act done and attested. I will go bonkers myself if i catch a thief in my own house. Thus probably the dispute and hands on each other. And you even said she was willing to refund your $10??

I seriously think you have a character issue bro.

It is like saying a hawker sells bad food, you take a chopper and give him a slash and that is correct? The right thing to do is do not patronise, warn others that's all. Sooner or later, the business will get affected.
yeah, I shouldn't have tried to find my money back...

I didn't even know what to do at that point, I just did what I thought was right but you're right, the right thing to have done was to walk away...

aiyo, I also don't know what I was thinking...
Old 04-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After all the drama, let’s have some good news, one MM posted this:” 工作证好了,12号的班机”
Let’s pray~
Looking forward for your good news and comprehensive MR
Old 04-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Let’s pray~
ML or FL? haha i got ask to test drive this week before they start to hang web dunno same person or not
Old 04-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Currently, other than Soda, really don’t know who else to look for wor. Got any good lobangs to share? Lol
U got try exploring the other spas there? Next week i plan to try the others
Old 04-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Care to share who? In private if you wish.
PM you ler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah sey, good news indeed. Sure need good boost in the market.
I also hope so hahaha. So far I know 3 FL/ML saying similar stuff.
无风不起浪 but then again, until they actually step foot onto our shore, don't get too high hopes first. Later become more disappointed don't come hum tam me lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
ML or FL? haha i got ask to test drive this week before they start to hang web dunno same person or not
The 3 I know haven't reach yet wor, so different. If you test drive good, can share with me. Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
U got try exploring the other spas there? Next week i plan to try the others
No leh, She alone suck my moolah and energy dry liao. Me lao unkle arr, not as energetic as you guys ler.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-09-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Bro, she very close to late 30s liao.
Prince Devitt upped
Old 04-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmit View Post
Yeah, well, I didn't think I was stealing at the moment. But you're right, was wrong on my part. My dumb ass thought it was right that I get my fair share of money back. Cause she only did 1/3 of the 60mins, then she only wanted to refund me $10 ... I got too hot at the moment

Ya, was my fault for trying to get my money back. To be honest, I wasn't even thinking clearly. The thought that I was "stealing" didn't even occur to me. I forgot I was in someone else's residence and I was so so mad that I got cheated right in the face... But still doesn't change the fact that she tried to make things sound so much serious with the cut wound though.

Sigh, I learned a lot of lessons, bro. Believe me, no point for me to paint myself in good light, I feel super shitty as a human being right now, I'm posting here cause I need to vent it off.

You should have just left and made reports to the relevant authorities, to return her bullshit
Old 04-09-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
The 3 I know haven't reach yet wor, so different. If you test drive good, can share with me. Hahaha

No leh, She alone suck my moolah and energy dry liao. Me lao unkle arr, not as energetic as you guys ler.
Oic.... Hahaha........
Old 04-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
I ask you all. When u ask a girl whether a certain timing if she is free, she replied okay.

Would you assume she had confirmed the timing with you?

Because after that, i ask for location then she went mia. One hour later then tell me schedule full. Cannot book liao

So is it my fault for assuming it is okay for me to book that booking and she had confirmed it?
I tried to book Qing Qing from SLG once. Confirmed the time slot already and when i asked for 90mins she replied "你确定?". I was talking to my colleague and replied a minute later for confirmation and she replied me sorry, someone else just booked the time slot already. I was pissed off but still replied her "没关系,下次再约" but no more next time cos i read 1 MR stating that she was wearing a mask throughout the session. So far the MLs that i visited including 2 at MP all never wear mask during the session and i enjoyed the session more with younger ones who gave me hugs and kisses.
Old 05-09-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

haha didn't check in for a day and the TCSS thread become drama thread
Old 05-09-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Does this ML live at area N, central?

Coz i've overheard a wc voice conversation of an ML and my ML (when i was with her), with regards to a customer-ML-police situation about a week back. But story-wise not like yours. My ML didn't tell me who was it nor did i ask specifically but mentioned that they stay very near each other.
ooo dangerous world now ... up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-09-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, I say true story, I went through hell.

I won't say from which site, I don't want spoil anybody's business. The exact amount wasn't $130, I hope nobody go speculate who she is and hurt other girls' income. I sympathise with these girls' difficulties. I'm advised to let this go and don't try and take revenge, so I won't expose who she is, no point for me.

This girl a bit siao one. I also don't know why she go call police, then say I bruised her. She got more to lose if she call police. We did argue because I wanted refund (I stupid no experience, go pay her first). When waiting for police to come, I was super fucking scared she was underage or what cause it made no sense for her to call police at all.

The police came, also confused like me why she go call police, actually believed I hurt her, checked on her, no injury on her whatsoever, advised both of us to let it go amicably but she insisted on escalating. We made contact while arguing then she started exaggerating. The whole IO team came down, many woman police officer came down, all the time judging me like I some woman beater. Surprisingly, after the IO team came, her fingers suddenly got cut wound and got blood, she go say that I cut her.

Luckily I was smart, the moment she called police, I turned on my camera, dimmed my brightness, and recorded her. I was super scared she said I raped her or what. Throughout the entire time when we waited for the first pair of patrol officers to come, her fingers had no injury or blood, she was texting her jie mei throughout the time, I think asking for advice and help. Fingers no blood no injury. I even captured the part where she showed her whole arm and hand to the first pair of patrol officer with no blood. Must be her jie mei advice that she cut herself for evidence. So between the time the first patrol officer come down and when we waited for IO team, she found opportunity to cut herself. Fucking hell sia, this woman tried to throw me into hell with her sia.

Later, I overheard the conversation between the police that this girl was already in trouble with MOM, passport already withheld, about to get kicked out already.

I'm posting this because I realise that many of you out here could get into deep shit with girls like these. Especially the ones already in trouble, they have nothing to lose, at most they get kicked out of SG, can never return. I hope if anyone bump into situation like this will remember to turn on your phone's camera, so if she make false claims like this, you got something to defend yourself !! Idk what happened to her, I didn't ask the IO if she was arrested or what, I don't care honestly, but I don't think I am going back for these massages ever. I'm posting this cuz I need to vent on it and also warned people as a psa, some of these china girls are CRAZY.
thanks for sharing bro, can PM who is the ML ? take care

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-09-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
seabazzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok, I say true story, I went through hell.
Feel like I need to get a word in on this, even though I rarely ever post in here.

Even up till this point, you're being nice enough to try and not hurt their business. While I think that is admirable and all, I reckon naming and shaming is much better. People in here need to know who are the landmines to avoid. You paid good money for it, shouldn't let others take advantage like that.

This general "niceness" from SG guys is also precisely why MLs are just taking advantage and giving generic/less than value service, while being able to jack up their prices. It's like the Chinese phrase that people always say... "you give an inch, people try to take a yard".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1