The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I always wonder why this stretch not much vice activities. Probably because it is away from residential area.
think so, no resident complain hehe, up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-09-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried one shop @ Guillemard Road opposite city plaza, looked like clean massage place to me, wanted a good massage. Overall ratings is 3/10. Saw about 5 of them actually all quite young looking 20-28, but even the prettiest is above average only around 6.5/10. Curtain partition, and overall setup not conducive for fun time. For a 60mins package already feel something is wrong with the pace of massage, keep massaging the same area. After some probing from me at most manage to massage until legs then ask for 30mins to extend massage to complete. Exit.

Went to upper paya lebar see if have any part 2, all MILF, no joy, not a productive weekend for me
Old 15-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Tried one shop @ Guillemard Road opposite city plaza, looked like clean massage place to me, wanted a good massage. Overall ratings is 3/10. Saw about 5 of them actually all quite young looking 20-28, but even the prettiest is above average only around 6.5/10. Curtain partition, and overall setup not conducive for fun time. For a 60mins package already feel something is wrong with the pace of massage, keep massaging the same area. After some probing from me at most manage to massage until legs then ask for 30mins to extend massage to complete. Exit.

Went to upper paya lebar see if have any part 2, all MILF, no joy, not a productive weekend for me

I saw some bros say got lookers there leh... But I tried once there. Very commercial.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ahhongriji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coqster View Post
Yesterday went down. Pleasantly surprised to find a new shop right at the start of the lane. Decided to be brave and try.

Met a young lady at the counter quite chio. $50 per hour. Usually for this stretch I nego to $40 but was lazy to nego yesterday. Gave $50 and was led to one of the rooms.

Walking in,I observed that the place is nicely done up. Everything inside is new. Rooms are nice with attached showers. No mold and place smells good. Soap given also good.

Showered and waited. The massage was decent. First time in a long while that the massage really took close to 1h. Most on this stretch try to hoodwink customers. So $50 not wasted. Chit chat and found out she stopped massage for a Long time. Previously worked Boat Quay area. After some time turned around. Still massage somemore before question came. Really max out the time for massage. After much teasing and seeing her cute face, buay tahan Liao. Must let her test my skills. Hehehehe...

Face: 8/10. The most chio on this stretch. Though I think the viets at the MacPherson more chio
Comms: 8/10 easy to talk to and very comfortable. Not awkward.
Boobs: 7/10 nice pink Bs. Well, not Cs.
Body: 8.5/10 slim not fat. Well shaven.

For the price point and quality, will RTF. Better than dome2 and decent massage with strength. Recommend bros to try this new shop. Girl name is kiki. Take care of her and keep her happy bros..
bro, which shop you went? is it along the TC spa stretch or the stretch with the bak kut teh?
Old 15-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post

Yeah not worth it in my opinion. No hard sell but if you don't take their so called kidney care, you will only get a back and shoulder massage.
Nothing much to shout about. Won't go back.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went down together again late and saw a new unit all the way at the end.

went in and was met with a 5ish milf with glasses but with large units. asked me if i wanted to massage i asked if there were others. she showed me 4 other options, 2 look like 4ish to 5ish milf, 1 was syt but low 4ish too. finally saw **na and she looked like a solid 6ish/7, large bonkers and hot body so i chose her. asked me to sit down and wait cuz one bro leaving. i think the bro leaving time awkward cuz dont expect another customer in the store. lol

facilities all very clean cuz new, washed up and wait for **na to come in. come in already lights were on so close up she look like late 30s/early 40s but face has a good cfm look so not too bad. she did a quite ok massage for about 25 mins? surprisingly she even bothered to step on my back, was wondering where she was holding on too. turn over alr didnt see any handle bar.

gq popped and i nego down to 120 for fj. she say usually dont do so low. had bad feeling things would go south with the bargaining. she went to prep and took her stuff, for some weird reason she likes to use powder and she powdered my 2ic while stroking as she undressed and revealed a damn solid 8.5/9ish body. unfortunately not shaven but well trimmed and not like some hairy bushes like other mls.

she eventually capped and cbj for awhile, not bad can tell she got skill. suction solid but she didnt do for long, not big into cbj or bbbj anyway so i didnt mind. eventually starting riding me and fk boy this was were the fun started.

can tell she really experienced because moaning and cfm face was super on point. did many wild positions in cowgirl as she ram her hips toward mine. previously as she was stroking i fingered her and felt that it was quite dry so i thought she would put some lube but once she had me in she just switch on tap sia.

forced her down on the bed and pounded her good, wet pussy sounds the best. she grabbed the table with each thrust and dont know if her acting damn good or she really into it but each thrust made her throb. let go very soon after.

eventually she told me she was from a different shop at macpherson. chit chat awhile after the deed and she turn out to be very friendly, told me about her family.

all in all i think shes a good contender for this lane. my usual is in another shop so i think maybe have to think twice now when visiting.

Face: 7 maybe 8
Boobs: Large C/Small D (Enhanced but still soft, nice soft and pointy nipples)
Smell: fucking good, no weird smell, sometimes go ML pussy smell like shit i say fk no i zhao. dont smoke also so plus point
FJ: 9.5 - moaning and cfm super on point, minus cuz didnt explore many positions shot quite fast (mind you im the kind most ml complain why cant shoot faster no time alr cb fkers)
damage: 50 + 120
rtf: yes but recharge some vit m first.

hope this help bros. pls treat her well and stay safe.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
Your slang very chim... so didn't bother to read through
Old 16-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Your slang very chim... so didn't bother to read through
Kinda agree...what the hell is 5ish? As in a 5-year-old masseuse?
Old 16-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

went in and was met with a 5ish milf with glasses but with large units. asked me if i wanted to massage i asked if there were others. she showed me 4 other options, 2 look like 4ish to 5ish milf, 1 was syt but low 4ish too. finally saw **na and she looked like a solid 6ish/7, large bonkers and hot body so i chose her. asked me to sit down and wait cuz one bro leaving. i think the bro leaving time awkward cuz dont expect another customer in the store. lol

facilities all very clean cuz new, washed up and wait for **na to come in. come in already lights were on so close up she look like late 30s/early 40s but face has a good cfm look so not too bad. she did a quite ok massage for about 25 mins? surprisingly she even bothered to step on my back, was wondering where she was holding on too. turn over alr didnt see any handle bar.

gq popped and i nego down to 120 for fj. she say usually dont do so low. had bad feeling things would go south with the bargaining. she went to prep and took her stuff, for some weird reason she likes to use powder and she powdered my 2ic while stroking as she undressed and revealed a damn solid 8.5/9ish body. unfortunately not shaven but well trimmed and not like some hairy bushes like other mls.

she eventually capped and cbj for awhile, not bad can tell she got skill. suction solid but she didnt do for long, not big into cbj or bbbj anyway so i didnt mind. eventually starting riding me and fk boy this was were the fun started.

can tell she really experienced because moaning and cfm face was super on point. did many wild positions in cowgirl as she ram her hips toward mine. previously as she was stroking i fingered her and felt that it was quite dry so i thought she would put some lube but once she had me in she just switch on tap sia.

forced her down on the bed and pounded her good, wet pussy sounds the best. she grabbed the table with each thrust and dont know if her acting damn good or she really into it but each thrust made her throb. let go very soon after.

eventually she told me she was from a different shop at macpherson. chit chat awhile after the deed and she turn out to be very friendly, told me about her family.

all in all i think shes a good contender for this lane. my usual is in another shop so i think maybe have to think twice now when visiting.

Face: 7 maybe 8
Boobs: Large C/Small D (Enhanced but still soft, nice soft and pointy nipples)
Smell: fucking good, no weird smell, sometimes go ML pussy smell like shit i say fk no i zhao. dont smoke also so plus point
FJ: 9.5 - moaning and cfm super on point, minus cuz didnt explore many positions shot quite fast (mind you im the kind most ml complain why cant shoot faster no time alr cb fkers)
damage: 50 + 120
rtf: yes but recharge some vit m first.

hope this help bros. pls treat her well and stay safe.

I lost it at the ish ish ish. Like come on, no need act all atas here, just use common layman terms will do.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Kinda agree...what the hell is 5ish? As in a 5-year-old masseuse?
First thought that came to my mind was the ML is 50-year-old. Hahaha. Then realize it's actually his ratings lol
Old 16-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
First thought that came to my mind was the ML is 50-year-old. Hahaha. Then realize it's actually his ratings lol
Right on. I stand corrected. His writing is 3ish.
Old 17-09-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dont know you all target writing for what sia

contribute also kenna flame

maybe you all put a writing guide "How to write FR" la help the noobs like me

wah laoz.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dont know you all target writing for what sia

contribute also kenna flame

maybe you all put a writing guide "How to write FR" la help the noobs like me

wah laoz.
The basis of any writing is to communicate to your readers.

So if your readers cannot read your writing, whats the point?

You should have learnt this in primary school
Old 17-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
The basis of any writing is to communicate to your readers.

So if your readers cannot read your writing, whats the point?

You should have learnt this in primary school
Correct.

Besides, with so many FRs in the forum, surely all you gotta do is read and follow what works and what doesn't.

No need to come up with some new head-scratching style.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rizk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So after all the ish ish ish... main point is worth going or not ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1