The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
ya at least they take their time with you even tho u end fast. Not like here finish you have to go and hygenine also not there
Yeah Lor hopefully GL cab faster open can’t wait to Go and visit my reg
Old 20-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
True

So brother in here don’t pamper them and don’t over paid them

By right during this period when covid is here we should pay them lesser cause most of us got pay cut so why must we still pay the normal rate to them ?

Msg - 30
Hj - 30
Bj - 50
Bbbj - 80
Fj - 100

That should be the market rate

And now a lot of us are paying more then that just because small head take over big head

Msg - 50
Hj - 50
Bj - 80
Bbbj - 100
Fj - 130
Good rates, thank you. I can only foresee people kena carrot chope island wide. Maybe these ladies see themselves as pretty or good service hence they can charge high prices but best not to go above market rate wherever you chiong.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Can try Apple, also not bad. Enhanced boobs tho. Alternate days to Nana.
i saw a tall matured looking milf in that shop after my bonk with xiaoqian, is that apple?

Last edited by Cash8877; 20-09-2020 at 07:34 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
i find those with exaggerated dirty talk very fake and a huge turnoff and mood killer, especially those who sounds like they copied it from the chinese subtitles of jap av. encountered 2 wls who are like that in parklane, one on lvl 3 and the other on lvl 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
They earned by the hundreds per day.10k minimum a mth.u see their wechat, everyday eat good food
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
go nice places also and drive big car..
can guess which level 5 wl you guys referring to, she likes to show off her good life on wechat and the way she talk dirty during fj is very irritating.

one thing i really cannot stand about michelle is she like to hint for tips, saying stories like her friend in another place got how much more for fj or how much more other wl in parklane is getting.

Last edited by Cash8877; 20-09-2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
these ladies are out to make money.The longer the session the more tired they are.So they have to create an atmosphere so that they can settle within half an hour.Imagine every customer pumped them for an hour.By the end of the second customers they are done with.
the faster they can finish off the customers the better, one whole day of sex is exhausting. not an easy line to work in. almost all of them have kids and married or divorced, all just trying to make money to support their kids and family.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
can guess which level 5 wl you guys referring to, she likes to show off her good life on wechat and the way she talk dirty during fj is very irritating.

one thing i really cannot stand about michelle is she like to hint for tips, saying stories like her friend in another place got how much more for fj or how much more other wl in parklane is getting.
Ya Michelle likes to fake moan and when she is with you she likes to push her friends to you also or recommend 3some. She also likes to say that she not doing well but when you see her wechat moments and photos u see the food she eating...

Her stories all cannot believe one.. her service drop damm jialat
Old 20-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well they think Singaporean are stupid.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenMan View Post
It's good that we're talking about market rates here. In parklane I never paid more than 150 and I would keep it this way. However, what would you pay as max. for a ML for FJ at your place or hotel?

Would you still pay what you normally pay (150, or some can take 130 or some 100) or would you pay extra?
I dislike that many shops lack a shower. There's a ML who would be ok with visiting me but she demands more, didn't specify a number. I get that there is a bit more travel effort, but as I live close to PL it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Also, call me naive but until today I have no idea whether the fee for the boss (30-50) is bs....I believe it's bs, but when they always claim they have to charge this extra fee in the shop, then I can also claim that the extra fee is not necessary if we meet outside....I know, logic doesn't work for them this way

Any Bros have some experience with outcall ML? Just interested in your principles on pricing here.
I always use GL Cat150 as a benchmark. The level of service in Parklane is at most $100 if GL is opened today.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I always use GL Cat150 as a benchmark. The level of service in Parklane is at most $100 if GL is opened today.
Haha Parklane cannot beat GL. Gl much more better and cleaner than Parklane
Old 20-09-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's good that we're talking about market rates here. In parklane I never paid more than 150 and I would keep it this way. However, what would you pay as max. for a ML for FJ at your place or hotel?

Would you still pay what you normally pay (150, or some can take 130 or some 100) or would you pay extra?
I dislike that many shops lack a shower. There's a ML who would be ok with visiting me but she demands more, didn't specify a number. I get that there is a bit more travel effort, but as I live close to PL it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Also, call me naive but until today I have no idea whether the fee for the boss (30-50) is bs....I believe it's bs, but when they always claim they have to charge this extra fee in the shop, then I can also claim that the extra fee is not necessary if we meet outside....I know, logic doesn't work for them this way

Any Bros have some experience with outcall ML? Just interested in your principles on pricing here.
Sorry in parklane we never pay more than $100 for full the most $130 pls do not pay more than that $150 is too much
Old 20-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
So far I always paid 100 to 130 depending on girl. I know that some are quoting higher. Haven't been to YY yet but got her contact and she's asking me for 150....so that would be the max.
What I meant is, there is this ML who is not bad and I get along well. She normally charges me 130 (100 + 30 laoban fee). When I asked her whether she'd be down to meet at my place instead of the shop she said she is open to it. But she said that she would be fine with that but she said that she would then charge more and asked me how much I am willing to pay. I think that's kind of a stupid move and turned me off but I am wondering whether others pay additional for home visit.
I think they are trying to raise price $150 to new customers, bargain to $100 if can try not too accept $150 otherwise soon will be $180 or $200
Old 20-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, are u new to cheonging?
There has always been a surcharge for outcall services even before this covid19 saga..... not only for PL but also for other Spas and also other stables including those in Domes 1, 2 & 3.
It is an industry wide practice....... unless the ML / FL does not have her own place and ask you to book a room before engaging her.... then there is no extra charge.

But if she has her own place of operation..... and you want her to go to your preferred place.... then an outcall surcharge is payable regardless of whether you pick her up or she grab / taxi / walk there.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think we spoilt the market by giving them more. Overtime, these girls started to think that they deserved more. We are the ones who needs to be blame but at the sametime they also use their technique to mske us feel that they deserved more.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
So far I always paid 100 to 130 depending on girl. I know that some are quoting higher. Haven't been to YY yet but got her contact and she's asking me for 150....so that would be the max.
What I meant is, there is this ML who is not bad and I get along well. She normally charges me 130 (100 + 30 laoban fee). When I asked her whether she'd be down to meet at my place instead of the shop she said she is open to it. But she said that she would be fine with that but she said that she would then charge more and asked me how much I am willing to pay. I think that's kind of a stupid move and turned me off but I am wondering whether others pay additional for home visit.
Hi Bro, I am also considering this option and my view is that it is only you who could set the price. Immagine what it worth for you, how much you willing to pay.

My logic is same as yours: no entry fee but cost of hotel. Otherwise it is same price: 100-150 for FJ in 1 hour limit. If you need 2 hours, you may need to double it or could try to ask for volume discount .

But for me, I am out of luck as my ML said no meeting with customer out of shop .

Good luck!
Old 21-09-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro going your hse there is a risk and you might video. And she have to close shop to visit you & take time visit you.. is maciam grabfood/food panda.. Of cos they charge more lah.. even local dome charge 50 more for outcall ..duno what talking you unless your hse is just at parklane level 2-5 lah.. u are really talking cock sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread