The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Went to Wxx spa, Zxxx spa, Rxxx spa, Sxxx spa all one time only and to me I feel that all ML are on number pick unless you know the ml. And most of the ml I see or happen to saw them are very normal and when you inside the room they will never pop a GQ unless you are their reg but some will ask you and the max they will do is hj that’s all !

As for these package like what hot stone, 保健 , ear candling etc all are the package which to me I don’t find a need unless you really want to go for a pure massage, Which I would said all 4 outlet I went they are quite good in massage but for any extra is really depends on the ML.

Suggestion if you want good massage can try Zxxx spa, if you want extra try Wxx spa & Rxxx spa but the price all in can cost up to $200
Old 10-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some ML are wary and will not offer anything for first time visitors. You can set their mind on rest if you tell them you have visited before who and who.

Rxxx and Sxxxxxxn spa are too expensive, I don't understand why people continue to patronize when there are so many cheaper options in the area. And like you said, they are "normal", so there's no justification for the premium cost.

Personally I find 1 hour too rush, it's like just going there purely for the HJ, so I prefer 1.5 hours. And the most I can accept is 80+ to 90+ for 1.5 hours. I ruled out those that charge 130+ and more, like you said, it can add up to almost 200 a pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Went to Wxx spa, Zxxx spa, Rxxx spa, Sxxx spa all one time only and to me I feel that all ML are on number pick unless you know the ml. And most of the ml I see or happen to saw them are very normal and when you inside the room they will never pop a GQ unless you are their reg but some will ask you and the max they will do is hj that’s all !

As for these package like what hot stone, 保健 , ear candling etc all are the package which to me I don’t find a need unless you really want to go for a pure massage, Which I would said all 4 outlet I went they are quite good in massage but for any extra is really depends on the ML.

Suggestion if you want good massage can try Zxxx spa, if you want extra try Wxx spa & Rxxx spa but the price all in can cost up to $200
Old 10-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Some ML are wary and will not offer anything for first time visitors. You can set their mind on rest if you tell them you have visited before who and who.

Rxxx and Sxxxxxxn spa are too expensive, I don't understand why people continue to patronize when there are so many cheaper options in the area. And like you said, they are "normal", so there's no justification for the premium cost.

Personally I find 1 hour too rush, it's like just going there purely for the HJ, so I prefer 1.5 hours. And the most I can accept is 80+ to 90+ for 1.5 hours. I ruled out those that charge 130+ and more, like you said, it can add up to almost 200 a pop.
True that why after one visit I will never want to go there anymore

Found a place which their 保健JG is only $78 if sign up member it will be $68 for 10 time and free 1 time which I just signed up just only haha
Old 10-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
lalaboi1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share the other cheap but good options? Appreciate it man
Old 10-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This have it's risk also. If shop kenna raided and close, there goes your prepayment. But 68 (63 if you take 10 free 1 into account) is indeed more reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
True that why after one visit I will never want to go there anymore

Found a place which their 保健JG is only $78 if sign up member it will be $68 for 10 time and free 1 time which I just signed up just only haha
Old 10-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
This have it's risk also. If shop kenna raided and close, there goes your prepayment. But 68 (63 if you take 10 free 1 into account) is indeed more reasonable.
Non package is $78 so if sign up package it will be $680 for 10 time free 1 time.

And I believe this shop won’t be Raid cause by end of the month they will be shifting to another bigger shop which the package will be even higher then now. That why I sign up now
Old 10-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
lalaboi1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, been trying to find a good spa in amk. Any that offers bj as special in amk guys? If know, please let me know. Really appreciate it
Old 10-09-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
dreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

S******* Spa @ amk and assigned I**

Very open but too hard sell for my liking. might go back to try others if not as hardsell as her.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Save your money and go somewhere else, Bro... Time is bad....

Seems like there is a trend where more and more spa have removed those $88 gimmick but increase a bit higher on their normal package. You can still get your fair share of "excitement" and likely to pay less in total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdude View Post
S******* Spa @ amk and assigned I**

Very open but too hard sell for my liking. might go back to try others if not as hardsell as her.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Save your money and go somewhere else, Bro... Time is bad....

Seems like there is a trend where more and more spa have removed those $88 gimmick but increase a bit higher on their normal package. You can still get your fair share of "excitement" and likely to pay less in total.
I've never tried s******* spa but I agree with this. You pay 78/88 entrance go in, if they quote you gq confirm 50 then later they quote you 30 for roaming and u touch top only. In total u pay 158/168.

Worth meh? At this price you can get FJ or at least a BJ depending where you go.

There are other places which are cheaper. But if you rich then go ahead, just my two cents.

Last edited by desudesu; 10-09-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Bro... 👍🏼

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I've never tried s******* spa but I agree with this. You pay 78/88 entrance go in, if they quote you gq confirm 50 then later they quote you 30 for roaming and u touch top only. In total u pay 158/168.

Worth meh? At this price you can get FJ or at least a BJ depending where you go.

There are other places which are cheaper. But if you rich then go ahead, just my two cents.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think only Z spa has the GQ among all the ones i visited in AMK. the most upsell de is S.......... and hor they die die want me to upsize if not dont even have tease... so now i abit phobia to ml at amk le...
recently saw 1 tell at amk... 180+ i know 1 there which is bad lmao. then keep calling me when i at work just because i texted for services available.

all the familar names which one of the bros mentioned before which are bad..
got AXXXXa... got AxxA, got CXXX, got EXX got NXXXXX... lolz
Old 11-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Ya bro but now only one person is providing the JG...

Hope with a bigger shop, the boss will bring in more ML...

QUOTE=icecum;20206844]Non package is $78 so if sign up package it will be $680 for 10 time free 1 time.

And I believe this shop won’t be Raid cause by end of the month they will be shifting to another bigger shop which the package will be even higher then now. That why I sign up now[/QUOTE]
Old 11-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows the whereabouts of this tall lady who used to work in a small shop next to a Kopitiam? Not really a tcm but name is something like that. Can’t rmb her name.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

can share the ctc?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread