The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Its happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Hmmm dun see any waitress there. But I have another ger. Heehee
Haha there are quite a few lookers there bro. Just be careful not all girls can upz one and some kc u cuz of LD. There are a couple that can bring back one...saw one hottie went to taxi with 2 Ang Mohs lol. Have fun!

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Happening Pinay pubs...I like. Missed the days in Paradise Centre. Met some girls...so wild!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 24-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Golden Mile Getting more crowded man. OT got 4 Pinoy pubs to play and not even one person FR during this period. All expect handouts asking for contacts of Golden Mile. Quite disappointing...I might head down to a location I’m eyeing on in a day or so. Hope that place gives me good vibes then i will share contacts with high rep kakis and maybe even arrange a get together for some and we all can enjoy together
Who ask you to post them here? Of course people will ask this n that.
Officially nightspots / pubs / bars & ktvs are not supposed to be operating...... but in reality that is not the case. I have been brought to at least 10 different joints in the past month..... from outside premises look closed but inside party going on as usual. Only thing is those that cheong these places know to keep quiet about these underground joints and dun post or share on social media.

Same same with those kpkb in GL thread about GL houses not open..... but those seasoned cheongsters are still able to get their regular fucks although need to be discreet and low profile. With the right network and contacts..... sex services is very much alive and available albeit now operating in underground mode.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Just went to 4 pinay pubs. Pretty happening. Love it

Maybe I just project positive vibes to the gers
How's the playability?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 24-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Officially nightspots / pubs / bars & ktvs are not supposed to be operating...... but in reality that is not the case. I have been brought to at least 10 different joints in the past month..... from outside premises look closed but inside party going on as usual. Only thing is those that cheong these places know to keep quiet about these underground joints and dun post or share on social media.

Same same with those kpkb in GL thread about GL houses not open..... but those seasoned cheongsters are still able to get their regular fucks although need to be discreet and low profile. With the right network and contacts..... sex services is very much alive and available albeit now operating in underground mode.
That's why I did not post here
Old 24-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah noted. But this is a legit place that can open and not some secret place. They good food licence as well with a kitchen at the back. Bros with high reps I already shared the place but what irks me is that the way they ask for contacts quite plain rude.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros thinking of going this thurs??? Can arrange go drink and eat there together. Very bored lately as nothing much to do in sg. I don't think will be very wild there la. Just trying to get a feel of the good old times there. If any bro can advice roughly the cost and playability will be good too.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
any bros thinking of going this thurs??? Can arrange go drink and eat there together. Very bored lately as nothing much to do in sg. I don't think will be very wild there la. Just trying to get a feel of the good old times there. If any bro can advice roughly the cost and playability will be good too.
I usually explore alone. Haahaa. But these days alot places tone down alot. But of cos I spend alot to the Gers.
Old 24-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Yeah noted. But this is a legit place that can open and not some secret place. They good food licence as well with a kitchen at the back. Bros with high reps I already shared the place but what irks me is that the way they ask for contacts quite plain rude.
Actually those interested can just go check out the complex themselves and explore, it's more fun that way.
Old 24-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

fwah got places can rubba rubba liao ah?
Old 25-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Yup agreed on the underground joints. Have one just below my office. Thai restaurant but full of China girls. Every night full house from the outdoor sitting area inwards. But restaurant shutters are down. Haha...
Old 25-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

I tink share things like general playability and price and rough location is ok since these dun affect the interest of the bro who providing the FR. Just general info.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

With the discussions made public, we can be sure the raids will start soon.

Fellow revellers... keep what's underground discourse remain underground.

Some people really can't be entrusted with good stuffs.
Old 27-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro going drinking and chill out today? DOnt mind going together 6 to closing time for drinking?
Old 27-08-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Just went to another one. One of the babes not bad. Hopefully can progress further
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1