The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Received a screenshot yesterday evening from yet another mystery contributor. Apparently, Cherrie granny is fuming mad and threatening to expose my NRIC if I don't take down her photos within 3 days as she believes that I "may" have visited her shop before

Seriously I find it hard to understand if she's shallow minded, pea brained or just plain desperate... going down this route will literally place herself and Rol**** N* on the express train to obliteration.

Upon receipt of a screenshot of her exposing someone's NRIC and personal details, I will immediately take the following steps:
  1. Personally head down in person to file a police report
  2. Paste the screenshot here (with details blanked out) for everyone to share and file your own physical/online police reports
  3. Take part in and fuel a group that had approached me recently to join in with actions to be taken against Cherrie and the spas in question

As for the second point, everyone here is invited to join:
More police reports = Whore Cherrie getting prosecuted and taken out of the scene faster

And since she's so against having herself exposed with photos posted on SBF, here comes another

Trivia time: Heard that she stays at Sky Vue, but heads over to Sky Habitat for the infinity pool. How true is that?

Have a good weekend ahead guys!
She appears a lot more cui vs what I remember when kenna conned by her at tpy S Spa. Age hasn't been kind to her.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm, I gong gong thought they go behind boss back to offer services. If he pay to have thread deleted that means like to use false marketing that got extra but once we go, do it in way to charge extra commission for self and also reduce chance of getting trouble from AV. All equals fucked up deal for bros.
If really threaten with NRIC is fucked up - stupid AV make stupid law that MP no need follow PDPA. Understand the bro probably need low key but should really go file police report. The bitch and worse the boss need to learn not to fuck with us bros man knn.
All you idiot want to white knight is better you tell your sayang better don’t try to take advantage.
Like bro said, willing buyer willing seller - both agree sui sui otherwise we respect each other and accept each other line drawn where.
Thanks to thread like this can save the limited vit m to match in advance with ML can high chance strike a win win deal.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS please share which is the other spa under this same boss. Le Mandarin? And Grandeur?
Spa 9 and Kings is same boss - wonder is the pattern the same?
Old 13-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 8
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
TS please share which is the other spa under this same boss. Le Mandarin? And Grandeur?
Same pattern bro, I had slightly better experience at 9 but both will nt rtm. Kings under towel wank
Old 13-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Willing buyer willing seller... who pay upfront? Just say no... finish deed then pay
Thats is why I support to keep this thread alive.

Everyone was once inexperienced and green, and when you meet ahma cherry at that stage of your life, she giong to take full advantage to suck your $ dry.

I always believe, it ok not to share good FR, but bad FR die die muat share.
Old 13-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some girls who used to work for r*** Ng decide to come out open shop and he help them open and operate and teach them and get shares from it or what...

Try some of the girls before like paris, Chanel and a few more who share details of what’s going on... will have to say this chain of shops are screw up..
Old 13-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMMAD View Post
Showed the pic to a fren. He cock sure that's skyvue swimming pool. So high chance she stays in skyvue. Whether she heads down to sky habitat pool anot is hard to say. Cos my fren also complain that the 2 condos have tons of PRCs. Through connection, she might be a "guest" for sky habitat.

Trivia answered?🤓
Does it matter it is skyvue or sky habitat? Both are not exactly high end condos. Nothing to shout about la
Old 13-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tomcruze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenMan View Post
What's wrong with you and some other dudes here? I am 100% down for calling out bad ML, it's great that this bro is sharing this with us, but can we still stay civilized and not fall back into generalization/xenophobia and nationalism? What's all this with "oh PRC whores look down at us Singaporeans...those smelly Wuhan PRC whores"... Yada yada. Man, you have accumulated quite some anger and it's a pitty if you made some bad experience....I am real on that.
However, most of us also encountered some really good PRC ML (same with Vietnamese or other nationalities), the market is full with ML from China and Vietnam and we all know many of us visit them frequently, besides good experience also met some awful people, and many of us have their favourite PRC or Viet ML. Same as us, they have also demands....most of us just want to have a good time, they want to make a living....as long as the service is not bad, I am good with this.
Also, I never encountered a PRC ML or other ML that looked down on Singaporeans or other nationalities (ok some seem to avoid Indians but that's another topic) and if service was bad that had nothing to do with race or nationality but just an individual having a horrible work attitude.

I normally wouldn't mind if people rant a bit against some nationalities but I noticed you're for some reason way too angry. Chill a bit, please don't make it political, call out the bad ML and enjoy your favourites.
Wow, and I thought I'm the only one..

Yes it's is not good to point out a certain nationality, or target a certain joint just because of a bad ML. Not matter how bad a ML is, one word... avoid. Doxxing and calling names.. Zzz... There must be really some bad blood
Old 13-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Pikachiu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo normal lah, all these sore losers here. Go for massage only make such big hooha. Don't get don't get lah, need to post and shame the lady. Who the hell go for massage, paid for service and service no good then go CSI the girl?

Think hard
Old 13-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachiu1985 View Post
Aiyo normal lah, all these sore losers here. Go for massage only make such big hooha. Don't get don't get lah, need to post and shame the lady. Who the hell go for massage, paid for service and service no good then go CSI the girl?

Think hard
hahahaha

u support for that junk joint?

or u r the boss?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-09-2020, 09:20 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm, I gong gong thought they go behind boss back to offer services. If he pay to have thread deleted that means like to use false marketing that got extra but once we go, do it in way to charge extra commission for self and also reduce chance of getting trouble from AV. All equals fucked up deal for bros.
If really threaten with NRIC is fucked up - stupid AV make stupid law that MP no need follow PDPA. Understand the bro probably need low key but should really go file police report. The bitch and worse the boss need to learn not to fuck with us bros man knn.
All you idiot want to white knight is better you tell your sayang better don’t try to take advantage.
Like bro said, willing buyer willing seller - both agree sui sui otherwise we respect each other and accept each other line drawn where.
Thanks to thread like this can save the limited vit m to match in advance with ML can high chance strike a win win deal.
As long DO NOT post full face photo...

DO NOT post shop photos...

This thread can go on....Unless they pay to big sam to remove the thread...

then we continue again to spam those shit $88 proshit massage scam~!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
An open letter to Ro***** N*:

You're probably looking at this now, frustrated and fretting.

As I said before, my target is not you and your 3 spas, it's the Cherrie whore. Now I'd suggest you let this thread continue, do NOT attempt to request/pay for its deletion or harass members that contribute to it.

By the end of this month 30 September, my objective would have been achieved to a decent degree and I will automatically request for its deletion and everything ends there.

CONTINUE DISTURBING and I assure this will remain; if it's deleted another will be created... and if I get too cheesed off I may very well create a thread about you specifically and your achievements in the massage business. So don't try to be funny here and let me have my way, otherwise there'll be no end I promise.
Dont delete la...just continue and continue and continue...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 13-09-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Most of senior here are just warning newbie of this toxic ml. I expect some guys with less than 50 points to come in and said nasty names like sore losers.

For me you can call me anything sore losers etc it's OK won't cut off a piece of my meat .

It's an issue of a woman taking advantage of local guys and defaming us as well. I seen this woman first hand and my friend has been scarred big time he is still contemplating whether posting it here personally as he said he want to forget .

I still bump it up daily those with low rep point feel free do zap.
Points here cannot redeem any vouchers anyway.

This is ts thread the last thing I want is start a flame war here.
So far his posts are objective with supporting and good intentions for local guy.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Most of senior here are just warning newbie of this toxic ml. I expect some guys with less than 50 points to come in and said nasty names like sore losers.

For me you can call me anything sore losers etc it's OK won't cut off a piece of my meat .

It's an issue of a woman taking advantage of local guys and defaming us as well. I seen this woman first hand and my friend has been scarred big time he is still contemplating whether posting it here personally as he said he want to forget .

I still bump it up daily those with low rep point feel free do zap.
Points here cannot redeem any vouchers anyway.

This is ts thread the last thing I want is start a flame war here.
So far his posts are objective with supporting and good intentions for local guy.
Well said bro!
Old 13-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Le mandarin thread was deleted again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread