The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2013, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Camelot Bar in Fields Raided last night 23 March at 8.05pm. No customers arrested but staff were taken away in tourist bus.

Some bars chose to close immediately. Namely SpearMint Rhino.
Another round of raids ?
Old 24-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Camelot Bar in Fields Raided last night 23 March at 8.05pm. No customers arrested but staff were taken away in tourist bus.

Another round of raids ?
Old 24-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
no sir! hahaa somehow they have invisible dedicated stops, at least to me. prior reaching/stopping, i saw ppl knock or tap on the roof of the jeep afew times. i didnt really do it before, but just followed them alight the past few times. but first you must learn where to board the jeeps hahaa. im still not very sure about this. some jeeps go big rounds, while some just go up/down the perimeter/fields.

perhaps other bros here can give better advise please. thanks.
In Baguio, we shout Para - and the Jeepney stops, when it is safe to stop so ..
Old 24-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Lotus2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus2013 View Post
Is there any minimum age limit for guys going to the nightspots in AC?
I have some tiime to kill before going for National Service later this year and was thinking of making a trip there.
Nobody knows the answer?
Old 24-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus2013 View Post
Nobody knows the answer?
18 is the legal age but if you go in a group and dun look too young they wun bother to check or stop you from entering.
Old 24-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PIC for the Day....... DIA girl from Zamboanga

Beautiful beach.... beautiful girl

Beautiful breasts

Closer up

ENJOY !!
Old 24-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

con't......

Beautiful ass

Closer up

Beautiful relaxing day

ENJOY !!
Old 24-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GettingHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Brothers

I want to share !!

So the story starts when two of my brothers and me took a flight to Clark to experience this once a lifetime s-experience. The flight was 3.5 hours journey with only one air stewardess to make you horny , seriously although the standards cannot compare with SIA, but this one is a very good appetiser for the eye . Reach mission ground on 1130 hours and immediately flooded with salesperson persuading you to take their coach/bus whatever. Took a cab , insist to have meter on , but this cab driver insist we must give him a standard fee . Knowing we might be "chopped" but who cares when brothers want to be happy . Jump in the cab and told him to bring us to food/hotel . Managed to check in a decent hotel after 30 mins of decent searching which is 10 mins walk from the mission area . I must say I was really horny or the girls there are super hot, the receptionist caught my eye and I feel like pushing her to the bed when she showed me to the room .. if she tempt me further or mention she need some help , I might saved some time . Anyway she did not and hence after bathing , we moved to a nearby Jollibee to filled our stomach before heading to Field Avenue

Day 1 Mission time 1730 hours

The whole street is like a cannival , filled with live, laughter , smiles and of course horny men and hot babes . There were a few CMI around , but they shouldn't be getting my attention . If you are horny or you are just look for some fun , this is the paradise for you . Talking to some security guards and got to understand some club open 24 hours and some open until as late as 4am. In short , this place provides 24 hours of non stop entertainment . Love and XXX are all around . Walked the whole street of course with all the heart warming invitation to enter some clubs. The clubs are really willing to dress up their girls to angels , sailors or some uniform professionals . Although horny but i insist to walk through the whole street to know all my options. There are some clubs if you enter some small backlanes also but seriously speaking we are afraid to get robbed as it was not well litted . Walked to the end of the street and decided to turn back , there was one stall with 2 phillipine ah beng selling some coconut desert , 85 peso each only ( $1 = 32.3 peso at that time) , buy and eat lo . Woah , must say it did distract my hornyness .. spend 10 mins of the time eating the desert which is very nice and looking at potential shops we can go. Alot of beautiful girls outside the club lo and some are really 10/10 , they are busy pulling people into the club . We are contacted , but heck care replenishing before the mission is more important. With stomach full , we venture around for some massage . Interestingly , almost all massage club have a recruitment advertisment that aims to recruit 20-30 years old female and some even provide room service .
Old 24-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That location seems jinxed. Every bar that opened there has been raided.
Old 25-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Total of 43 persons were brought back by the cops..... mostly bargirls, mamasan and staff. No customers were involved in this raid. Initial rumours were that the raid was because of the coming elections...... but this has been rubbished.

The real reason for the raid was the work of the IJM..... which needed to show the whole some results to justify the next disbursement of funds to the Aquino Administration. Proof was in the presence of the cameramen recording the raid from the pre-raid briefing of the officers involved to the actual raid.

Old 25-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
That location seems jinxed. Every bar that opened there has been raided.
Brown Sugar next to Camelot is closed today though not raided.
Old 25-03-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Election violence has started !!

3 men killed in shootout in banawa, Cebu City....... one of them a police officer.

TIP : Never ever ever discuss politics in the PI..... you may end up like those 3 men.
Old 25-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GettingHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We had decided to go for skills since we think we are spolit of choice at the clubs, we chose 3 aunties to do the full body oil massage . The aunties are really good unfortunately they are not doing our long anticipated "chua Keng" massage but then very good . Paid money and start going into clubs for girls.

The first shop , we ordered 3 beers which cost like only S$2 each , the girls line up in a row dancing in front of us . A lot of CMIs (actually okay looking girl , but when you pay money you expect them to be so close to 10/10 as possible), plus we are perfectionists - face good body good and know how to shake . I think every 10 mins of dancing , there will be replaced with a new batch , every batch is around 15-20 girls. Being super efficient , I do not like waiting , I immediately walk to scan all the girls - one 11/10 caught my eyes - she is like the Hong Kong Actress- Heung Hoi Laam - cannot tahan liao . Immediately BF and told her to wait for me while trying to look for another girl to 3P , as it is freaking cheap for "long long time" . My brothers got lucky too but wanting to see what are available in other shops. The next 30 mins , the brothers scan and go almost every shop to look for gems before we chose the best we think we see so far. So in the end we have 3 guys and 6 girls , tempting to play mass fun but we hold back la ... Must give the girls some respect okay. The girls seemed shock at first , really never try 3P before meh ? You will start seeing the girls dress sense after they dress up and go with you .. it is like you are bring a Pegant Queen in TuTu attire - that hides their sexy curves . We brother discussed , might as well bring them to SM Clark to buy some sexy dress to 'up" the fun since we have time . Anyway chop chop , we buy them dresses at S$20 on the average , while buying some food and head back straight to paradise , all done within 1 hour .

To be cont..
Old 25-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Grounded eagle and Ninja Assasin: what ails you two to go into Red Zone ??
Old 25-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

hmm...me wonder...
if me was in the bar...wif a barfine from another bar...
and it got raided...
is me and the barfine safe ?...since we r customers...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1