The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dating a Vietnamese ktv girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfaraway888 View Post
@Northern Yes sex is good and I do like the GFE feel. We meet up and text quite frequently, so high chance she doesn’t really have chance to meet someone else for sex. So am pretty comfortable she is quite safe. But I also know I probably won’t go for a longer term relationship. This will all end when she goes back to Vietnam so I am not that invested also.

Haha ok fair to say it’s not a trap. It’s a willing transaction between both parties. Actually I initially just bought some gifts. Not the very expensive kind. We were hanging out for 2 months before I think she realised all her other friends were getting a better deal from the other customer and she decided to ask me about it as well. Thanks @tankawen for helping me rationalise it well. Yes I do enjoy the GFE feel and the time with her. I am not sure if she was genuine about it but if she is not, she probably does a good job at acting it out too. Yeah I guess I am probably leaning towards paying her now then.
Bro, I kpo a bit. Let me ask you, you have any future plan with her?
Or you just want to enjoy yourself with her during her stay her?

Intro of myself,

I have a beautiful Vietnamese wife who used to work in KTV

Me & my group of friends (All bosses of same trade, we can afford) go Viet KTV 4 - 5 a week before I met my wife.

We know the few bosses of the KTV very well, and their mummy now open their own KTV

My friends (3 of them), normally after the KTV session, they go for free fuck. 1 of my friend always had to pay to fuck the girl

As for me, so far, I only have 4 Viet girls let me fuck for free, off course one of them is my wife now

Telling you, for Viet girls, regardless of trade, if they like you, they don't talk to you about money. in KTV, they will try to dip other guys money, but not yours. You have to let her go out with other guys for lunch, dinner, shopping or even outing. If she is really into you (Yours) she will not go hotel with other guys. KTV girls who don't go out with customers (for most guys), normally will not come KTV to support the girls, naturally she will ask from you. She need to pay her rental, agent fee, etc.
But there are also some ignorant guys, like 1 of my friend, because he always booked the girl the whole session when we are there, the girl treated my friend like her bf, but she never go out with my friend at all, out fetch her to & fro to work for months, now got another Viet KTV still working, but staying with him now, happy for him.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes that’s right. This $2000 just ensures that she is available for me when I need it and it won’t be exclusive. And pretty sure she also asks from other men as well. I am still considering if I should fall into this trap. I enjoy her company so I am inclined to do it. But on the other hand, I still find it excessive so I am conflicted as well. She will only be here for a couple of months more so I thought of just paying it and enjoy the company for a few months. I am a sucker for this kind of feel. But just feel that $2000 a month is a stretch for the average Singaporean like me. So not sure if she is just trying to get the best out of it since she knows I might just fall into her trap ?
Before you agreed to give her S$2,000.00...hope you are giving S$2,000.00 or more to your parents...escpecially mom...

I cannot agree that men gave money to gal but din give money to parents..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
s

Story/rumour is that she was being bao-ed by a rich man. But what she was doing when she was bao-ed? She still in the trade of massage and providing GQ. Seems that they broke up (based on her wechat moment) and another high roller came to bao her. Again, what is she doing now? Still same trade in massage and providing GQ.
Cannot understand such mentality...anyway if you said so then what else to say...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

All this is too pathetic for words. For $2k, this guy is chasing after this money grabbing Viet, who god knows how many times a week, her cheebye is being used.

For $2K, I rather go to HCM and have Vietbus chase after me.
Old 15-09-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Come to think of it, that 2k can be put to much better use if you spend it in Vietnam or Thailand itself.

Go firsthand to the source

You should go check out the international forums.

I myself wished I had gone international rather than mostly restricting myself to Singapore.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Farfaraway888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha I actually have no future plans with her. Just want to enjoy during these few months while she is here. Yes she is very lazy to text and meet customers outside so she has no chance to milk other customers and I guess that’s why the question came to me eventually. She did say her friends say she is stupid to hang out with me without any benefits. Most of her friends has boyfriends that pay them money so I guess she felt imbalanced.

Hope to see you at the ktv one day bro. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Bro, I kpo a bit. Let me ask you, you have any future plan with her?
Or you just want to enjoy yourself with her during her stay her?

Intro of myself,

I have a beautiful Vietnamese wife who used to work in KTV

Me & my group of friends (All bosses of same trade, we can afford) go Viet KTV 4 - 5 a week before I met my wife.

We know the few bosses of the KTV very well, and their mummy now open their own KTV

My friends (3 of them), normally after the KTV session, they go for free fuck. 1 of my friend always had to pay to fuck the girl

As for me, so far, I only have 4 Viet girls let me fuck for free, off course one of them is my wife now

Telling you, for Viet girls, regardless of trade, if they like you, they don't talk to you about money. in KTV, they will try to dip other guys money, but not yours. You have to let her go out with other guys for lunch, dinner, shopping or even outing. If she is really into you (Yours) she will not go hotel with other guys. KTV girls who don't go out with customers (for most guys), normally will not come KTV to support the girls, naturally she will ask from you. She need to pay her rental, agent fee, etc.
But there are also some ignorant guys, like 1 of my friend, because he always booked the girl the whole session when we are there, the girl treated my friend like her bf, but she never go out with my friend at all, out fetch her to & fro to work for months, now got another Viet KTV still working, but staying with him now, happy for him.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Haha this is a very good question. Probably would have I think. 😂😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Before you agreed to give her S$2,000.00...hope you are giving S$2,000.00 or more to your parents...escpecially mom...

I cannot agree that men gave money to gal but din give money to parents..
Old 15-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Yes I know. I think we meet and text quite often so I kinda know she probably has no chance to meet other customers for sex. But it’s always hard to tell definitely. I know 2k can get me a lot more. But I am just a sucker for the GFE feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
All this is too pathetic for words. For $2k, this guy is chasing after this money grabbing Viet, who god knows how many times a week, her cheebye is being used.

For $2K, I rather go to HCM and have Vietbus chase after me.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Pretty hard for me to venture overseas so probably have to try it in Singapore for now. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Come to think of it, that 2k can be put to much better use if you spend it in Vietnam or Thailand itself.

Go firsthand to the source

You should go check out the international forums.

I myself wished I had gone international rather than mostly restricting myself to Singapore.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Yes I know about the feelings part. I have been trying not to get too invested as I know will just get to hurt in the end. Yes with the gifts meals and hotel definitely will be more than $2k I guess.

Are the ktv girls earning so much now ? At least for some of the ktvs I go to, doesn’t seem like there are a lot of customers. Maybe it’s the day and timing I go to aa well. Are the popular ktvs still having so many customers for them to earn 25k each month ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
she is very clear that she is making a transaction with you. If you willing to buy that gfe then ok go ahead. Don't put in your feeling into it till it hurt you.

I believe it will be $2k+++ by then. Not sure what is your earning power but a normal ktv girls these days easily earn 5 figure per month. Those angpai are earning at least $25k not inclusive of gifts. $2k is peanut to most ktv girls these days as many high rollers are throwing tons of money just to bed the vb.

the only time that she is exclusive to you is when you marry her and subdue her
Old 15-09-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We meet up and text quite frequently, so high chance she doesn’t really have chance to meet someone else for sex. So am pretty comfortable she is quite safe.
self deceiving illusion. even if you are beside her every sleeping hour, she can go out during working hours too.

so so so, which ktv is this?
Old 16-09-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha this is a very good question. Probably would have I think. ����
What is there to think ?

It’s either you got give your parents $2,000 per month ! Or didn’t give !
Old 16-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
self deceiving illusion. even if you are beside her every sleeping hour, she can go out during working hours too.

so so so, which ktv is this?
sounds like me and most of the goody husbands. Night time at home but working hours go eat out.
..... FBI! open the door

so so so ah soh...
remind me of the blue cat goodyfeed
Old 16-09-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I know. I think we meet and text quite often so I kinda know she probably has no chance to meet other customers for sex. But it’s always hard to tell definitely.
its your guess only. Its hard to tell unless the girl been truthfully and straight tell you she go here there, do this that with customer. Hardly come by such ktv girls.

Quote:
Yes I know about the feelings part. I have been trying not to get too invested
you already invested your feelings. Enjoy the ride

Quote:
Are the popular ktvs still having so many customers for them to earn 25k each month ?
with a standard tips of $100 or more and overpriced ST or overnight, coupled with many egoistic customer spending more to bed the popular girls. Yes. the ktv girls can hit this target.
Old 16-09-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha I actually have no future plans with her. Just want to enjoy during these few months while she is here. Yes she is very lazy to text and meet customers outside so she has no chance to milk other customers and I guess that’s why the question came to me eventually. She did say her friends say she is stupid to hang out with me without any benefits. Most of her friends has boyfriends that pay them money so I guess she felt imbalanced.

Hope to see you at the ktv one day bro. Haha
In that case, just enjoy within your means.

Which KTV you go or she is from?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1