The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Dating Apps - Milfs

Good Day Bros,

Any of you all, have similar thoughts like me?
Married but doesn’t receive love from spouse, treated worst than pets at home. All time and effort only spent on kids. Make love, also no feel, lie on bed than a dead corpse, which makes erection very difficult and no feelings to make love with her.

Instead of finding FLs or MLs to make love, any Bros have luck or advice where to find MILFs or Ladies (Housewives or Married OLs), who are lonely or not receiving love from their husbands, to date them? Online or through apps?

*no bashing or negative comments please.
Appreciate kind thoughts from Bros here who have similar experiences as well.
Thank you Bros. 新年快乐。
Old 21-02-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Airic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAiric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dating Apps - Milfs

Don't this thread already cover what you are talking about ?

How easy to hunt for MILF?

I am also trying for milfs, but prefer to be in person, apps too much "misinformation"
Old 21-02-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Good Day Bros,

Any of you all, have similar thoughts like me?
Married but doesn’t receive love from spouse, treated worst than pets at home. All time and effort only spent on kids. Make love, also no feel, lie on bed than a dead corpse, which makes erection very difficult and no feelings to make love with her.

Instead of finding FLs or MLs to make love, any Bros have luck or advice where to find MILFs or Ladies (Housewives or Married OLs), who are lonely or not receiving love from their husbands, to date them? Online or through apps?

*no bashing or negative comments please.
Appreciate kind thoughts from Bros here who have similar experiences as well.
Thank you Bros. 新年快乐。
a lot of apps can use like tinder etc.

not to hard to find, have to be honest about your intention and they will look for you. Men and women are the same. Helps to put your face up, of course if inconvenient to put your face, try to sell yourself through your text introduction
Old 21-02-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airic View Post
Don't this thread already cover what you are talking about ?

How easy to hunt for MILF?

I am also trying for milfs, but prefer to be in person, apps too much "misinformation"

Bro, isn’t it in person more difficult to find?
Bro, in person how “easy” can it be to find?

Apps, I thought easy is because they have same intention, in person may being accused as harassment ?
Old 21-02-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
a lot of apps can use like tinder etc.

not to hard to find, have to be honest about your intention and they will look for you. Men and women are the same. Helps to put your face up, of course if inconvenient to put your face, try to sell yourself through your text introduction
Bro, I tried tinder and put up my face there as well le but couldn’t find any out there. Sorry to say that. 🥲
Old 21-02-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mechcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I tried tinder and put up my face there as well le but couldn’t find any out there. Sorry to say that. 🥲
Agreed. And for Tinder, the suggestions I get are always looking for long term partners, so dunno what is the setting to screen for ladies looking for short term fun only
Old 21-02-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Airic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAiric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, isn’t it in person more difficult to find?
Bro, in person how “easy” can it be to find?
You are looking for instant, whereas I am looking to develop over time.
Supermarkets at non peak periods, quite a few milfs.
I actually managed to make contact talking about mundane stuff, which juice no sugar, which juice is pure juice..
Just that the lady was not milf level.

And I find it easy to start a convo now, just look at their basket and see what they have. Ask where they got it, or how it is, you wanted to try but did not.
At the end of the day, supermarkets milfs, are also, ailfs, Aunties.

The fact that I do some cooking is also a good base to start on.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are looking for instant, whereas I am looking to develop over time.
Supermarkets at non peak periods, quite a few milfs.
I actually managed to make contact talking about mundane stuff, which juice no sugar, which juice is pure juice..
Just that the lady was not milf level.

And I find it easy to start a convo now, just look at their basket and see what they have. Ask where they got it, or how it is, you wanted to try but did not.
At the end of the day, supermarkets milfs, are also, ailfs, Aunties.

The fact that I do some cooking is also a good base to start on.
Bro, you are courageous. I’m not so pro as you.

Bro, I’m actually not looking for immediate. Rather those straight tell you, their marriage is not on sweet terms, willing to venture out to find guys for some love 1st, see if can develop into sweet actions is thereafter how the relationship develops.

Seeing Bros here catching married women so easily , so envy of them. 🥲
Old 21-02-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you are courageous. I’m not so pro as you.
Nothing courageous, also not pro, have not gotten any yet.
Just formulated a plan that works best for me and a little within my area of knowledge.

When on app, how trustworthy are the pics or stats ?
You spend time cultivating, developing, then meet and discover -

"Who You ? Did you eat my date or fell down a tree and the face hit every branch on the way down ? "

In person, both parties see each other, both parties can choose to develop or not.
Win Win, from my perspective.
Old 21-02-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing courageous, also not pro, have not gotten any yet.
Just formulated a plan that works best for me and a little within my area of knowledge.

When on app, how trustworthy are the pics or stats ?
You spend time cultivating, developing, then meet and discover -

"Who You ? Did you eat my date or fell down a tree and the face hit every branch on the way down ? "

In person, both parties see each other, both parties can choose to develop or not.
Win Win, from my perspective.
Agree bro. I am still not courageous enough to up front approach MILFs.

Hopefully there are pro bros here, to lend a helping hand to share their expert online experience.
Old 22-02-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

No other married women in ur family to fuck huh?
Old 22-02-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Leroy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeroy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remember a joke that goes something like this.

Q: Which app in your phone has the most ladies
A: WeChat parents group.

Its an alternative source that can be looked at
Old 22-02-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:

wah bro if you married you still dare to put your face in dating app profile? what if someone that know your wife saw your profile and tell your wife? or you dont care anymore haha
Old 22-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
wah bro if you married you still dare to put your face in dating app profile? what if someone that know your wife saw your profile and tell your wife? or you dont care anymore haha
Don’t care liao bro since I am treated the least priority at home. ☹️
Old 22-02-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
I remember a joke that goes something like this.

Q: Which app in your phone has the most ladies
A: WeChat parents group.

Its an alternative source that can be looked at
Sorry bro. I don’t have this group. 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1