The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

How’s Fara from Fave?
Old 14-09-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Dont post her pic la.. makes me sick..
Shld post her pic in one of the threads with bros that hv fetish for granny massage.

Bump for awareness..
Old 14-09-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it just me or do you all feel that the joint girls all anyhow chop price? No reasonable pricing or maybe they set that kind of crazy price as a new standard?

Fave so far I feel lousy will be Chanel and Paris both I try very bad.. doing p while sitting down on chair or standing far far away like I got sickness...
Old 14-09-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Daily bump.

I start writing this at 550am i spent 10 minutes reading through my previous post one by one on prc and virus comment.

Words have no emotions they are just words. My purpose in writing this is not to issue any challenge.

Whore is a women that sold her body for money. So if a women does that and she is from prc she is a prc whore.
Just like i am from sg and yes i am an asshole please called me sg asshole as i am not a nice person i am just struggling to make a living.

I did mention prc virus whore and yes it was mean but it was directed to this group of prc who came here to take our money and refused to give us the services they quote even resorting to insulting local man. I was not directing this remarks at those that provide good services even though seriously i never met one prc that provide good services in my 8 years of chionging. My belief is seeing is believing. You may not agree but pls do respect it as i respect every remarks here and refrain from making insult even though i got insult as no point starting any conflict most of us are struggling through this period.

Now is 610 i am 3 mrt stops from my company as due to this wuhan virus i need to work from 630 to 630 pm as my operation colleague from prc have quit in one group as we need to pack food to quarantine person far cry from my 9 to 5 office job.

I am saying this not to invoke anything but when shit happens its the local who have to stay on. I do not hate prc in fact i am wary of them i use the word wary as they are very smart way smarter than any race i met

Last edited by thickskin33; 14-09-2020 at 06:39 AM.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Put yourself in most local man shoe especially newcomers.

They are mostly respectful and softspoken they want to release due to stress or no local lady like them i am one of those minus the soft spoken part.

They engaged a service due to reading good reviews and found out they were short changed service was very rush and black face and they may need to pay a higher price.

They will start to question what goes on why was the services i receive so poor and different is there any thing wrong with me.

Honestly speaking this thread wont affect ms purity cherry as i cannot generalize. It will only put a small dent in her income as i am sure she has her regulars. I am so adament in posting as to provide my experience with her. I recalled china ml telling me sg man are soft and weak they will never complain.

I will be here to do daily bump and i wont reply to any remarks be it positive or negative as i said my piece.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronLeeKwok View Post
Le mandarin thread was deleted again
Nvm later i up again lol
Old 14-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
An open letter to Ro***** N*:

You're probably looking at this now, frustrated and fretting.

As I said before, my target is not you and your 3 spas, it's the Cherrie whore. Now I'd suggest you let this thread continue, do NOT attempt to request/pay for its deletion or harass members that contribute to it.

By the end of this month 30 September, my objective would have been achieved to a decent degree and I will automatically request for its deletion and everything ends there.

CONTINUE DISTURBING and I assure this will remain; if it's deleted another will be created... and if I get too cheesed off I may very well create a thread about you specifically and your achievements in the massage business. So don't try to be funny here and let me have my way, otherwise there'll be no end I promise.

which spa under this R?? N?
Old 14-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fave spa at Bedok
Old 14-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

which 3 spa?
just boycott all let them close
or report vice activity
Old 14-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenMan View Post
I know that you were mainly referring with the people "calling you a sore loser" to somebody else (I at least didn't call you names), and I won't get into your discussions on that. However, I know I sound like a broken record...but let me clarify, I welcome more (no matter senior or junior) Bros for warnings similarly as I welcome any recommendations. Ofc it can be helpful to point out the black sheeps so other's don't waste money or energy and end up with a bad mood. BUT, what I dislike is when we start generalizing nationalities. It almost feels like looking into a comment section of CNA, straits times or mothership, when people complain about how the "evil" Indians and PRC Chinese come into our countries and steal jobs. I don't mind that much if anybody has prejudice against other nationalities, probably you made a lot of bad experience.....I didn't. But we can be better and just point out single bad examples instead of trapping into populism (as you complained about all the "PRC whores" and that one girl the "Wuhan virus" as the so look down on Singaporeans yada yada). I think that's inappropriate, not the exposure of the bad service this girls provide.... that's fine.

The irony is also, this industry that we all appreciate here, is one of the industries were we are really dependent on foreigners. How many locals work as MLs?

You and others can dislike my opinion, you can also call me out for having very little points and just being member for such a short time, but hope we can keep things civilized and everybody can at least express openly what they think.
Dude, you're boring as fuck and your virtue signalling truly is vomit inducing. It's obvious that many of the posters here have openly expressed what they think about your hackneyed,bleeding heart tripe... either directly,or by the deduction of your points.

No one here is forcing you to read the comments. Indians came inundating this place due to the government's flawed immigration and labour policies (which they are only now scrambling to address) , thumbed their noses down at the local Indians, acted like fucking entitled cunts and hired their own at the expense of locals. So I'd shed the sanctimonious bullshit if I were you.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Heard some stuff from some of the girls from their joints and you be amazed of the story 😏😏😏

these are the best
Old 14-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Can share Cherry's stories from the other girls pls? PM me if not convenient.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Daily bump.

My friend who was scarred by her was keeping track of this thread he does not want to post even though he used to active due to failed marriage.

What he told me was he was her regular and he once celebrated her birthday treating her to expensive meal n gift.

Photo are taken of the occassion somehow it got shown to his wife uncle who was a chiongster.

How the photo got shown was a mystery perhaps through bragging etc. Anyway my friend wife learnt of this being a staunch catholic herself. The marriage was gone.

This is his foolish way he admits it. However it serves as a lesson pump pay and faster leave.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Nvm later i up again lol
Maybe bros can reveal more details here about their joints..
Old 15-09-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Many white knight of fave spa 🤣🤣🤣 zap me left and right after my post... haha or maybe many accounts from the boss...

But what I say is true... the girls anyhow chop price and the boss know what they doing and forcing them to ask customer to take the p massage if not will fine then $200 or what if see them do hj if customers no take p massage...

I still remember Chanel ever message me in telegram telling me to remove my post... say the boss will see the telegram himself if saw it will scold him... so this means that the boss know about what’s going on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread