The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

One possible scenario is, the "girl" will initiate a chat with you and it may end up to be sexual over Whatsapp.

A few days later, another person, could be husband or bf, will message you with screen capture of the chats and blackmail you...

Most ladies in these platform will not reveal their Whatsapp or mobile number for privacy reasons. In case, the guy is a psycho etc Same goes for me, I would never share my personal number with a girl I don't know at all....

If you smell it's a scam, treat it as a scam and move to another target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I have a question for bros here.
This often happens in TANTAN.
The other party (I’m not even sure if it’s a girl) would often make small talk first asking you where you from, your occupation, what you looking for in this app, and then they would ask you for your WHATSAPP (rarer ones ask for IG and Wechat).
If they are real scammers what can they do if they have your WHATSAPP (or even IG or WC)? What is their motive? Is there any way they can hack into your phone and steal data like passwords or sorts?
Hope bros with the expertise can enlighten.
Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 09-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
This chick from Hinge

Old 09-04-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
This chick from Hinge

Niceee. Her boobs look amazing
Old 09-04-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danesama View Post
Just started using tinder, CMB today but not getting much matches. Is this normal?
Normal la, usually is bui bu or cmi like you only. A lot of scammers around in dating apps.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
One possible scenario is, the "girl" will initiate a chat with you and it may end up to be sexual over Whatsapp.

A few days later, another person, could be husband or bf, will message you with screen capture of the chats and blackmail you...

Most ladies in these platform will not reveal their Whatsapp or mobile number for privacy reasons. In case, the guy is a psycho etc Same goes for me, I would never share my personal number with a girl I don't know at all....

If you smell it's a scam, treat it as a scam and move to another target.
That’s a sound analysis bro.
I usually don’t engage in conversations that are too personal or intimate with the lady, until after weeks or months later which we are comfortable,
There are scammers who really did their homework, made it look so real they can even tell you where they work and show you the photo.
Of cos I didn’t bother to go down verify but certain things they mentioned in their WA really made me sceptical. I stopped communicating with the persons after awhile.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-04-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had one personal experience before. Happened in Dubai around 2020 or 2021.

Was communicating with a "girl" who was offering FL service but did not close the deal. Can't remember why.

Long story short, a few months later, I got a whatsapp from an "official" looking account, supposedly from the Dubai Police. With screen captures of the conversations.

This person wants me to meet near a police station for further questioning. But I smell something fishy because Dubai Police or any police for that matter, do not conduct their investigation via Whatsapp.

They will call you from a landline should it is official, from what I gather.

And the meeting place is "near" a police station but not in a police station. Another red flag.

So, I said thank you but I am not interested to meet. And I blocked both the Whatsapp account used by this so called "policeman".

Nothing happened after that. So, I have to enforce the rule of not using any mobile number that can identify to you directly no matter what. The peace of mind is worth it.

Quote:
That’s a sound analysis bro.
I usually don’t engage in conversations that are too personal or intimate with the lady, until after weeks or months later which we are comfortable,
There are scammers who really did their homework, made it look so real they can even tell you where they work and show you the photo.
Of cos I didn’t bother to go down verify but certain things they mentioned in their WA really made me sceptical. I stopped communicating with the persons after awhile.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hjlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, I'm pretty new here. Trying to swipe a little at Tantan and got quite some matches, but mostly seems too good to be true. You guys have any tip to share on how to filter off scammers
Old 12-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

This is my ground rule:

1. If the photos are not masked off, be extra cautious. Since legit gals would prefer to keep their face confidential

2. Do not share your mobile number via Whatsapp on first communication

3. Never transfer money via paylah etc when a meetup suddenly got postponed due to one reason or another. The gal will give all sort of excuse and need "urgent" money for school or whatever. Stand your ground and never transfer money. Always COD.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjlee View Post
hi bros, I'm pretty new here. Trying to swipe a little at Tantan and got quite some matches, but mostly seems too good to be true. You guys have any tip to share on how to filter off scammers
Old 12-04-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is my ground rule:

1. If the photos are not masked off, be extra cautious. Since legit gals would prefer to keep their face confidential

2. Do not share your mobile number via Whatsapp on first communication

3. Never transfer money via paylah etc when a meetup suddenly got postponed due to one reason or another. The gal will give all sort of excuse and need "urgent" money for school or whatever. Stand your ground and never transfer money. Always COD.

Good luck.
The girl send me a link to another Whatsapp business ACC, said to help her do some task. She did paid for it but ask me to fill info for refund, sounds scammy. haha
I told her not comfy to reveal my info then she like not happy said "you got see scammer give u money before?"
Old 12-04-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

LV for $100? This is a red flag bro

For $100, you may lose thousands more

If you smell a scam, treat it like a scam. There are plenty of PRC fish out there. Just move on to another target.

Quote:
The girl send me a link to another Whatsapp business ACC, said to help her do some task. She did paid for it but ask me to fill info for refund, sounds scammy. haha
I told her not comfy to reveal my info then she like not happy said "you got see scammer give u money before?"
Old 12-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
LV for $100? This is a red flag bro

For $100, you may lose thousands more

If you smell a scam, treat it like a scam. There are plenty of PRC fish out there. Just move on to another target.
well said. just post to share what i encountered. Really too many this kind of scammy girl on dating app. All seems too good to be true, haha
Old 13-04-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Met this girl up again for a day session, however decided to drop her.

No effort from this girl. Kinda just lays there after she gets her orgasms.
She doesnt bj so its gonna be tough get yourself hard after a few rounds.
Plus i am getting weird vibes from her. Many other fishes in the sea.

Still prefer my minah. Doesnt look as nice but way better connection on bed.
Did drop this girl, however she msged me a few weeks later. Kinda suprised that she msged me coz i was pretty direct when i told her that we won't be seeing each other again. Says she misses my dick.(maybe i alphaed her) Still prefer my minah but then this girl wasnt that super terrible. Can be groomed. Decided to keep her in my stable. Better to have a spare just incase my minah decided to ghost me.

Match with another lady.. local mixed. Saw in photo.. a lil heavy but seems ok to me. Msged her and found that she's nympho. Did a quick meet up with her and found that she aint my type. My standards aint high but then.. she has a big belly.. like a pregnant look but not pregnant. i dun think i can get aroused with her. She's begging me for a session and i am still deciding to go for it or not.
Old 13-04-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well said. just post to share what i encountered. Really too many this kind of scammy girl on dating app. All seems too good to be true, haha
You know most of the time it’s too good to be true if she’s young and pretty.
Logic will usually tell you that if she has rigid criteria she probably won’t join the app liao unless she’s just been ditched or broken off. If not there must be conditions or money motive.

I managed to date one syt fr Bangkok who just happened to be in SG for holidays few days. Went out with her 2 days, just eat and shopping (on her own la), that’s it. Too bad she’s the educated, clean and proper type who knows her stand so no hanky panky.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know most of the time it’s too good to be true if she’s young and pretty.
Logic will usually tell you that if she has rigid criteria she probably won’t join the app liao unless she’s just been ditched or broken off. If not there must be conditions or money motive.

I managed to date one syt fr Bangkok who just happened to be in SG for holidays few days. Went out with her 2 days, just eat and shopping (on her own la), that’s it. Too bad she’s the educated, clean and proper type who knows her stand so no hanky panky.
noted. I do appreciate a good chat or getting know a friend or having a date, anything beyond that is just a bonus to me. Just hopefully don't fall into trap will do, haha
Old 13-04-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahab View Post
Normal la, usually is bui bu or cmi like you only. A lot of scammers around in dating apps.
how do u guys filter out scammers..?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1