The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Having Sex with LinkedIn Connection

I am an early user of LinkedIn and now have 50,000 connections.

Amongst the girls that I fucked over the last few years

A banker with DBS, went to her house and brought drinks. Find chance to kiss and found out that she is as horny as I am.

A Big Four auditor. Invited her to my house to fuck. Told her how I fucked other girl and she got horny and come after work. I audit her pussy. She went to school with one of my colleague. Gosh. Colleague’s classmate.

An investment manager for our government. Went out for coffee and flirt a bit. Second time I go out with her we went dinner and before she go off we kissed. So, I invited her to kiss in my house. We didn’t just kiss. Her boobs are at least D cup.

Another Big Four employee, this time she is a consultant. We went for a run on a first date and on the second date she came to my place and we immediately kiss and fuck. This time, I did it raw. Surprisingly, she ok. Gave her morning after pills that I got from my supplier.

Have you had sex with random LinkedIn connections?
Old 30-10-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Having Sex with LinkedIn Connection

i don't have linkedin. I'm a clue collar worker. nothing much to put in my linkedin except to be laugh at. highest educationis only seceondary. Fucked plenty in my early days. pretty sure most of them have linkedin. Here are the professionals.

- japanese BDM from a big 4.
- local pharmaceutical regional manager
- lawyer from temasek
- lawyer from top 4 law firms in sg

They weren't a one time. All fuck buddies for a at least 1-3 years.
Old 31-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
i don't have linkedin. I'm a clue collar worker. nothing much to put in my linkedin except to be laugh at. highest educationis only seceondary. Fucked plenty in my early days. pretty sure most of them have linkedin. Here are the professionals.

- lawyer from temasek

You are very good. Are you still in contact with them? Do you check their IG. Do you ask them ASKM on and off?

I am sure you have nice muscle
Old 31-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Hello, u keep repeating your story like broken record

Haolian ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

A banker with DBS, went to her house and brought drinks. Find chance to kiss and found out that she is as horny as I am.

A Big Four auditor. Invited her to my house to fuck. Told her how I fucked other girl and she got horny and come after work. I audit her pussy. She went to school with one of my colleague. Gosh. Colleague’s classmate.

An investment manager for our government. Went out for coffee and flirt a bit. Second time I go out with her we went dinner and before she go off we kissed. So, I invited her to kiss in my house. We didn’t just kiss. Her boobs are at least D cup.

Another Big Four employee, this time she is a consultant. We went for a run on a first date and on the second date she came to my place and we immediately kiss and fuck. This time, I did it raw. Surprisingly, she ok. Gave her morning after pills that I got from my supplier.

Old 31-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Bro, rule 1. Never kiss and tell.

If you need to kiss and tell, also be more discreet.

Think of yourself as a professional assassin. Your clients do not want others to know that they use your service.
Old 31-10-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, rule 1. Never kiss and tell.

If you need to kiss and tell, also be more discreet.

Think of yourself as a professional assassin. Your clients do not want others to know that they use your service.
Bro, worry forgot the adventure of killing on social media. I nvr tell the name or age. Could be some bak bak hippos
Old 01-11-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Could be some bak bak hippos
Yes that is a risk too
Old 01-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, worry forgot the adventure of killing on social media. I nvr tell the name or age. Could be some bak bak hippos
No worries. Just don't want anyone to lose a FB.

You imagine if my FB is reading on this forum then I may lose her because I kiss and tell.

Know what I mean?
Old 02-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
No worries. Just don't want anyone to lose a FB.

You imagine if my FB is reading on this forum then I may lose her because I kiss and tell.

Know what I mean?

Tq. I up u to thank u
Old 02-11-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tq. I up u to thank u
I up you back to return the favor, bro.

This is a small forum so we help each other la.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wow! Didn’t know LinkedIn also so happening. Quite dangerous because LinkedIn contains office details
Old 03-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tyfoon09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post

- lawyer from temasek

Nice share bro. The Japanese is an MILF?
Old 03-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Wow! Didn’t know LinkedIn also so happening. Quite dangerous because LinkedIn contains office details
Very well said, seems risky
Old 04-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyfoon09 View Post
Nice share bro. The Japanese is an MILF?
no these were in our late 20s and early 30s.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IllusionistCJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You messaged them first, or they reach out to you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1