The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 11-10-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
just curious, why does vietbu fl command higher price than dome 1 siambu fl

300/1s compared to thai 200-240/2s for good ones

am i missing something here

in gl thai and viet maybe 50 60 bucks so they should be around same price

compare to angmo only 100 more than vietbu with same number of shots

just curious and hope some bro can enlighten me
Like the other bro said, minefield lor. Wasted time if step on one. (personally is a big deal coz I don't have a lot of time to waste). Also it really dampens the mood. VP girls got minimum standard so even my lousiest experience is still above average but more often than not the girls are pretty and provide good service. I also have a thing for fair girls (i think many bros also), so viet girls are better complexion and fairness wise
Old 11-10-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
Strawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had amber for lunch yesterday !!

An really superb awesome meal i had.

Looks: 9/10 seductive, vixen and foxy type.
Body: 8.5/10 tight body sexy and shaven pink pussy
Faster went into her room, she stripped me slowly & i just can't kept staring at her.
Shower: 8.5/10 Nice short shower, she hugged me tightly & teased my cock by playing & rubbing it while we were showering follow by some BBBJ and some frenching

Ain't gonna explain much what happened on bed, basically main points were:
-Her bbbj is too exotic liao, thumbs up for this.
-Many positions & she loves them with superb slutty horny moans
-Gave me a power CIM released..she is really good..

Thx SNS for this arrangement !!!
Old 11-10-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

thanks for all the replies. i'm really enlightened and more fang xin to see so many people support vp

so to summarise, vp got high minimum standard, dome 1 got chance kana landmine

but we all can agree the rate of landmine in dome 1 is much lesser than in dome 2 tiongland lol
Old 11-10-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
thanks for all the replies. i'm really enlightened and more fang xin to see so many people support vp

but we all can agree the rate of landmine in dome 1 is much lesser than in dome 2 tiongland lol

Yes Dome 3 is a lot safer and you can trust VP. Although it’s more expensive but it gives you a peace of mind. Yes Dome 1 might be cheap, stepping on land mine is one thing, but the chances of getting a Ladyboy is high as well.. and sometimes u realize it when it’s too late. and when it happens, you can’t erase it from your mind. This is something money can’t buy/solve.. lol after that experience you might question life.

So.. better to stick here safer bro
Old 11-10-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aletta is a gem by SNS.

Looks: 8/10 (Vixen and bitchy look)

Body: 8/10 (Sexy and nice curve, fair with stomach pierce)

Boobs: B cup (nice to grab on)

Shower: 8/10 (Standard SOP but washed together and can see the goods)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good and long with suction and lot of grap)

Frenching: 8/10 (Satisfied! Kissed and frenched all the way)

FJ: 9/10 (One of the best I had. Very tight but wet enough for me to enter without KY. She can squeeze her muscle and can feel the contraction on 2IC. Very tight that I almost thought I went into wrong hole.)

GFE:8/10 (Very accomodating, can do many positions and never complained. We cuddled and kissed alot like long lost lovers.)

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I dunno if I suay or not, but dome 2 has been the worst experience for me so far. I've had more landmines than non landmines in the recent years, it feels like these FLs have gotten quite arrogant due to good business. Now If I'm looking for prc I just look for Geylang WL.
Old 12-10-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ebseen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is VP's verification process?
Old 12-10-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Wan007 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone has any indon contacts to share? Please pm.
Old 12-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snootycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Thais can be huge minefield.. Last thai I tried was 6 years older and 15kg heavier than her picture.

VP gals - age all correct, you can ask to see their passport, so 18 year old is really 18 year old. You get what you pay for - pretty gals, most are good service, weekly STD test.

Up to you if you want quality or quantity.

Actually - Thai prices have gone up, VP prices have been stable since 2020.
Are VP girls also tested for herpes?
Old 12-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post

But to be honest, both side quality has dropped tremendously versus pre-pandemic days. I thronged the entire streets of Geylang and also the legal brothels last month and there honestly wasn’t a single girl I could take a fancy to. I’m sure many others will have the same experience as me. Versus the China street walkers of the 90s and also the ladies from the legal brothels pre-pandemic, the quality today is just shit. No other better word to describe seriously. Faintz.
Totally agreed but what can we chiongster do about it? I guess we just have to adapt with changing times….we can talk till cow cum home and recall the good old days of quality one dragon service by local ckt at HC in marina steamboat area to PRC streetwalkers…we can never turn back time.

For me now trying to adapt by crossing the bridge weekly to enjoy viet syt for the fraction of the price in sinkie…save up for chiong overseas tips for more bang for bucks…work hard and bonk hard
Old 12-10-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snootycat View Post
Are VP girls also tested for herpes?
I'm not their OKT, go ask him
Old 13-10-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
I dunno if I suay or not, but dome 2 has been the worst experience for me so far. I've had more landmines than non landmines in the recent years, it feels like these FLs have gotten quite arrogant due to good business. Now If I'm looking for prc I just look for Geylang WL.
they open shop again already?
Old 14-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lowko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr for this Bella Vernara? https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=902360
Old 14-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robbyw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here know if VP can outcall? TIA
Old 14-10-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SNS Amber is the gf and mistress kind of lady. Sexy curve slim figure a nice butt with lot of meat. She has white long hair with nice euro type skin and a pierce nipple and a C boobs. Some tattoo on her body and a pink and shaven pussy.

She frenched me like her boyfriend loh. We went from light to crazy and wild licking and sucking with lof of smooching and we french our soul out of each other.

Shower together and after I rinse my dick.. Request her to knee down n slowly suck my 2nd ic.. Fuck her mouth in slow motion looking at her face..

Once on bed, I started painting her and she is real dripping wet. Switch to 69 as she was sucking me and i am painting her. Her bbbj was very sensual, passionate kind of blowjob. She focuses alot on tip as well. What was mindblowing was not so much of the cocksucking but the balls licking with deepthroat too. As i go in deep, her pussy muscle tighten and her moan started with soft and sexy. i can feel she get high and she requested me to fuck her.

Did her in various positions. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Her cowgirl was ok, I have to do most of the work, she just grinds on top. Throughout the action she kept saying "Yes", "Good" and "Darling". "harder baby" i like it hard. Soft moans when high and soon i released my shots.

Session was fantastic. Very accommodative. Good command of English. Completely satisfied session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1