The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Cont.:

I didn’t want to intrude so I went to facebook to check out if there’s anything there. There was a post by the opposing university’s team Netball page that has been shared 2177 times. The content reads: “Biased referee; University Netball rigged”. In summary, saying that Doreen’s team had bribed the referee ahead of time, causing them the loss.

Jill: Who’s the one responsible? Was it Rachel or Mabel? They were really pissed during the game.

*I mean, who could blame them right, if I were the opponent, I might have done the same you slut*

Chelz: We should calm down. Its exactly what they want for us to feel agitated, is there any chance

Doreen: Actually.. I think it’s a little tough. I have been getting calls from reporters and Miss Nam (our sports team manager). Based on what I know, there’s even an open challenge for a re-match.

Chelz: That’s ridiculous.

Doreen: Rachel is the one responsible for the post. Mel, didn’t you used to team with Rachel previously while you were in JC?

*OH now it makes sense. Rachel, the captain from the opposing school yesterday… so what’s with Rachel?*

Mel: ehhh.. actually… actually…

The girls all looking at her.

Mel: actually…..

Aud: Aiya I say for her. Actually just now Mel went to confront Rachel already that cunning fox.

The girls all surprised.

Aud: Just now during lunch, we already heard about the posts. After lunch when everyone had went back to class, Mel individually went down to meet Rachel. The rest of the story let Mel say.

Mel: (In a somewhat saddened tone) I waited for her at the venue she proposed only to realize that it was an ambush. Her entire team had came along for what I thought was supposed to be a thrash talk session. Our discussion soon turned heated and they started cornering me. Fearing danger, I tried to run but two of them grabbed hold of me.. and then..

She just turned quiet..

The girls: then what? Are you ok?

Mel: I’m ok.. but.. (she turned towards my direction)

???!

Me: Huh? What?

The girls looked towards me, some with rage in their eyes.

Mel: No no! Eric didn’t do anything. OMG I mean Eric wasn’t there. Not that
he was there and didn’t do anything.

*Now we’re all dumb-founded*

Aud: I think she trying to say, Eric’s here, there’s some thing that’s a little inconvenient to share..

*GREAT. Just great, throwing my the short line and now that I’m hooked, they release the line*

Doreen: Sorry dear.. you mind hiding in my room?

Me: Of course… not! (zzzzzz)
Old 22-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Doreen’s phone was on the dining table. I quickly used her phone to call myself while slowly picking myself up. Once the call was through, I slid the phone behind the wheel chair Doreen was seated on, giving her a peck on her forehead before heading towards her room.

Aud: Wait ah let me go and check if he’s really in the room. Ok! Coast is clear.

Girls: continue continue!

I plugged in my ear piece to get the best of what I could eavesdrop.

Mel: The two girls grabbed me by my shirt and accidentally made a slight tear. They were initially shocked, but the rest started laughing. They thought it was funny so they ripped off my entire shirt.

Girls: WHAT?!!

Mel: I tried running again but they kept holding on to me, because of my resistance, they held on to my bra, then it snapped. One of them scratched me quite hard near my left shoulder…

Girls: OMG. Your bra snapped?!

Van: Fuck. Is that why just now I hit you then you like in pain?!

Mel: Ya, they took my shirt and my bra and I was damn scared that they will totally strip me. Until Rachel told them, that’s enough. That this will serve as a warning, to get me to come and tell you guys to either turn up for the rematch or don’t ever surface in the netball circle ever again.

Mel: After that they left, and I was top naked. Lucky I had this sweater in my bag. I quickly called Aud and she came over to get me.

Chelz: So that’s why Aud was with you so early. Wa I’m furious now, I need to kill somebody.

Aud: Ya I went to get her and she was crying in one corner. We took a cab back to school first cause we were initially still deciding whether to come here. But Mel say die die must come. Before we came over, I had a quick look at her injury, it looks quite bad eh.. don’t know will scar anot.

The girls: touch wood touch wood.

Jill: Can we see?

Mel: Eric and your parents won’t come out right?

*THIS IS THE CHANCE!! But how??!! Damn it again*

I think it’s at this moment that Mel started stripping again.

Doreen: Oh noo! It really looks quite bad..

Chelz: Aye you can’t just leave the open wound like that. Need to cover up.

Doreen: My room has antiseptic and bandage. Mel, you and Aud come with me.

I jump out of Doreen’s bed and took out my ear piece. I don’t know what’s up with me but I seem to be thinking on my feet really quickly. I think Jill’s episode taught me to act quick or regret.

I set my phone to video mode and placed it at Doreen’s dressing table facing towards the room.

<Knock Knock>

Doreen: Dear we’re coming in.

Me: Ok.

Doreen: Dear sorry.. can you go to Doreal’s room for awhile?

Doreal – Doreen’s younger sister. Currently studying in Australia. Will introduce her another time.

Me: Woah. What’s with all these secret meeting?

Doreen: No la nothing much, I wanna let them try some clothes for the dinner on Friday 😊

*LIAR. But whatever.. please phone. Do me proud this time*
Old 22-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

I went into Doreal’s room. Couldn’t think much about doing anything, just excited about what’s to come.

After about 20 mins or so they exited the room and I was anxious to get back to my phone while the 3 of them head back out into the living room.

The girls were continuing the conversation while I locked the door in Doreen’s room. Excited as hell, I played the video.

The video starts…

Doreen: Aud. Help me open the left cabinet, there’s a brown box inside, it’s a first aid kit. Mel, you go sit or lie on the bed.

Mel: Thanks Doreen. (She then begins to slowly strip herself)

Doreen: You lie facing front (towards the dressing table)

WELL DONE MY PHONE. It did me really really proud this time. Mel starts undressing herself, slowly, her slight dark nipples can be seen clearly.

Mel: You all don’t laugh at me ah! (she is seated with her legs crossed facing towards the dressing table)

Aud and Doreen: WHY SO SMALL ONE!!

Aud: Like that got feeling one anot?

She started touching Mel’s nipples. (using the tip of her index finger to lightly caress the left nipple)

Mel: Ayeeee what you doing??!! (giggling and trying to cover her boobs)

Aud: Don’t shy laaa

Doreen joins in the party.

Doreen: (laughing while in her wheel chair trying to restrain Mel’s arms) Aud faster!!

Audrey starts tickling Mel and continues caressing Mel’s nipples. Mel is laughing but now her head is tilted upwards. She’s enjoying it.. Her eyes closed mouth slightly ajar. Doreen releases her hands; Mel stopped resisting. Her palms gripping towards the bedsheets of Doreen’s bed. Doreen starts caressing one side of her boobs as well.

Mel: this is so unfair…. Ahhh.. ahhh…..

*YES THIS IS SO UNFAIR. I didn’t know Doreen was in to such things?!*

Aud: Ok, no more!

The 3 of them starts laughing hysterically.

Doreen: MEL!! You haven’t done it before as well haven’t you??

Mel: Well.. I haven’t had a boyfriend before so.. Is that what it feels like?

*Strange.. Doreen sounds like she’s experienced this. I have never see her nipples, let alone touch her nipples?!*

Aud: This is just the 10% of what it usually feels like. Trust me. Wa but now your nipple steam until like that, how to hide?! (laughing away)

Mel: Just now my nipple steam, I damn scared Eric see?! Actually knowing that I’m not wearing a bra infront of a guy makes things kind of exciting.

3 of them in unison: YAA!!

Mel: Faster help me apply the antiseptic! I don’t want any scars on my body.

They then quickly applied the cream and dressed the scratch.

Doreen: You need a strapless bra or something?

Mel: Yes please! (and the adventure stops)

Now today’s quite an episode. I’m starting to doubt Doreen’s behavior, what not into these things? She seemed totally into it earlier.. and I finally have a video of someone I know. I saved the video into the cloud.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoodyRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates!
Old 22-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

I try not to think too much about what had happened earlier.

<Knock knock>

Doreen: Dear, the girls are leaving already. Do you want to head home to rest as well? You can drop Chelz and Van back as well.

Me: Hmm. Ok. I’ll call you when I’m home?

Doreen: Sure dear 😊 (I gave her a hug. She’s so conservative that she’s wearing a bra at home)

We exit the house and headed for the carpark. The rest of the girls bid their goodbyes while Van and Chelz hopped into my car.

Me: So what’s the conclusion on the 3 topics earlier?

Chelz: Its so frustrating. You’ll see our attire tomorrow night. And we uniformly decided to go for the trials, just to get back at Rachel and her squad. We’ll not belittle our abilities.

Me: All of you? What about Doreen?

Chelz: That’s the thing.. we’re trying to think of an alternative. But we’re still thinking. We’ll keep you updated once we know more about it.

*Doreen must be really upset right now. She has raised the topic on multiple occasions prior to getting injured. This injury is really untimely.*

Van: Are you and the boys going for the after-party tomorrow?

Me: The boys most definitely are.. I’m still thinking about it. You guys?

Chelz: Yea. We all are, except hunz ☹ is that why you’re not going?

Me: Well, yeah. I wish to spend more time with her.

I dropped Van and headed back home with Chelz.

Chelz: I think you should check on Hunz. She seems quite upset. Ok see you tomorrow (hugs)

2 new messages –
Van text: ‘Wanna meet up at the park?’
Doreen text: ‘Thanks for coming by dear. Let me know when you’re home’

I decided to go for it.

Reply to Van: Ok. Be there in 3mins.

Reply to Doreen: Dear I’m going to pump the nearby coffeeshop to get more food, still hungry from the dinner earlier.

Setting – random bench in the park.

Van still dressed in her white spags and hot pink shorts waves over. I spotted her and walked over. I was dressed in a grey Fred Perry polo shirt with shorts.

Van walked over and hugged me tightly: You finally appeared (giving me a lick on my ear)

*wait a minute, this is starting to move too quickly*

Van: (Kissing my ears towards my neck while murmuring something) You…. Must.. be.. really.. worried… for.. Doreen..

I’m now standing there totally frozen. Unsure how to react, letting her continue her moves.

Van then continues to reach out for my lips, things were moving so quickly, we’re now engaged in a tongue lock. (so many things running through my head..)

She moves her left hand towards my groin, from the outside of my shorts, she grabs my dick and started moving her hands, stroking me gently.. her kisses start getting more passionate. Her right hand on my waist, creeping up from inside my shirt.

*Is this right?!*

I stopped.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ladat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 22-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
CatZeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice guy, nice story, nice update
Old 23-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more!
Old 24-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bayter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

addicted to the story..
Old 24-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mgshs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 24-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more updates to the story.
Old 26-08-2017, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

carry on TS! camp until my campfire running out of wood
Old 26-08-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more soon pls.
Old 28-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold

Ts come back!!
Old 28-08-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope TS will update soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1