The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 01-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Hmm, what make you think I am close to No 2? Nevertheless, it is ok. We know who is telling the truth and who is CSB ....

I think you should the one cutting the bullshit, dun be like a siao Kia kpkb who is damn proud that you got STD....
right now, I hope you really have STD and you really have and know the pain of it ... best is I hope you infect your wife ... then you know the pain of it.
Dont talk cock lah......not close fight so hard for her for fuck ah. Oh ya really to get exclusive FJ from her. No 36 and No 6 also got issues why never fight for them.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
Well said and agree with you. But still she better be aware that the new group of customer base will have my friends expose her for FJ is she still do so. Of course with Caps unless she opt for raw again then too bad no video scene liao. Yes ended up in this stage is because of hatred. I treated her well, but she FJ with the so many bro and lie to me for fcuk. I admit also got to be blame for this. Luckily l am divorce......else l will get my partner infected too.
Quote:
You dont just farking bark here lah. If my wife worth 180 your wife will worth 70 for 2 shots. Dont farking get family members involve.
Now you say you divorced .... Really flip story like prata
Old 01-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dont talk cock lah......not close fight so hard for her for fuck ah. Oh ya really to get exclusive FJ from her. No 36 and No 6 also got issues why never fight for them.
Whether I close or not, is my issue ... and you really got std or not is yours. But to falsely accuse someone so persistently ... Kua liaoz Ma buay song ...
Old 01-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No need talk so much to this idiot. Ask him proof cannot. Keep roti prata and attacking her. Later got wife. Later no wife. Later divorced. TMD. Pui.

Then now play threaten. Simi get friend video all these. Kan lup sup. Only knw how to use words say infected. I really pray u kena infected and chop off your kuku bird.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Whether I close or not, is my issue ... and you really got std or not is yours. But to falsely accuse someone so persistently ... Kua liaoz Ma buay song ...
Dont talk so much nonsense. Only stand up for her after you bonk her. Else what you say is no different from mine.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
No need talk so much to this idiot. Ask him proof cannot. Keep roti prata and attacking her. Later got wife. Later no wife. Later divorced. TMD. Pui.

Then now play threaten. Simi get friend video all these. Kan lup sup. Only knw how to use words say infected. I really pray u kena infected and chop off your kuku bird.
Use your fcuk brain lah.....you dont know what is example ah. Knn.... must get married then can talk about wife ah.
Try harder to get exclusive FJ from No 2. No need threaten this type of thing. She never do FJ she be safe. Else too bad....l will made sure shut the fvuk up for those support she never do FJ.

Use your fiak brain go and rethink.....not infected so much hatred from where. No need pray to get inefcted. It has happen.

Visit No 2 at own risk. Remember she might get her number change by her Boss. Always use cap for FJ.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Use your fcuk brain lah.....you dont know what is example ah. Knn.... must get married then can talk about wife ah.
Try harder to get exclusive FJ from No 2. No need threaten this type of thing. She never do FJ she be safe. Else too bad....l will made sure shut the fvuk up for those support she never do FJ.

Use your fiak brain go and rethink.....not infected so much hatred from where. No need pray to get inefcted. It has happen.

Visit No 2 at own risk. Remember she might get her number change by her Boss. Always use cap for FJ.
Stop your bullshitting la. Can only here kpkb. Start using your pea brain. Xia suay. Pui.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Stop your bullshitting la. Can only here kpkb. Start using your pea brain. Xia suay. Pui.
Omg........if l were you l will shut up already. Nothing to argue keep repeating kpkb...xia suay......bullshit. Bullshit or not there is still 50% truth as story always has both side. She tell the truth right begining to have FJ with me l wont go so extreme. A whore also know how to protect herself and customer by insisting caps. But this bitch dont, base on her feelings thats why l got infected.

Work harder to fight for her. Till the day you get FJ from her then represent her again.

Story has both side. Fire cant start by itself.
Play at own risk. Remember caps if FJ with No 2.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LefthandGrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let him bark ba, he can only do that in here now. i heard this accusation already blown big by this idiot. Whole shop knows. He dont need go there alrdy. Some more he from SG go Msia play paikia. WDF.

Got his face in cctv and car plate no. liao. If his fren also come shop disturb and ruin business, good luck to him.

No joke.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Raveforfun.... can I know when was it you did raw fj with no.2?

I am her customer too and had raw with her on 7th, 14th & 17th Feb.
I took her for overnight on 14th Feb and did 3 shots with her.... all without condoms and CIP.

I read your post on getting std from her and is contemplating whether to go for medical checkup although I have not have any symptoms yet.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
Bro Raveforfun.... can I know when was it you did raw fj with no.2?

I am her customer too and had raw with her on 7th, 14th & 17th Feb.
I took her for overnight on 14th Feb and did 3 shots with her.... all without condoms and CIP.

I read your post on getting std from her and is contemplating whether to go for medical checkup although I have not have any symptoms yet.
Hohoho, here comes a new challenger. This carry on, looks like boss gona step in soon. See show liao.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefthandGrip View Post
Hohoho, here comes a new challenger. This carry on, looks like boss gona step in soon. See show liao.
Bro.... dun misunderstand.
I am just curious as bro Raveforfun claims he got std from no.2.
I also raw her but until now still have not gotten any signs or symptoms yet.
I just want to clarify the source of his std.
I am not interested at all in your ongoing battles.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
Bro.... dun misunderstand.
I am just curious as bro Raveforfun claims he got std from no.2.
I also raw her but until now still have not gotten any signs or symptoms yet.
I just want to clarify the source of his std.
I am not interested at all in your ongoing battles.
Ohh now play like this liao. Fren sia. You can say whatever. Truth be out soon.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let him bark ba, he can only do that in here now. i heard this accusation already blown big by this idiot. Whole shop knows. He dont need go there alrdy. Some more he from SG go Msia play paikia. WDF.

Got his face in cctv and car plate no. liao. If his fren also come shop disturb and ruin business, good luck to him.

No joke.
Dont bird talk only lah. Which massage palour no CCTV. Got face got carplate so what? I myself dont even know take how long to recover still think about visit? Knn....the facts is No 2 really did FJ and raw too.
Ruin business? As mention it wont happen if No 2 stop doing FJ. Yiu never know who of those that book her are my friends.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

No joke.
Got face and carplate so what. Who is playing paikia? I only only exposing this no 2 bitch who claims no FJ to all. As mention so long she stop providing FJ l have nothing to expose.
Ruin bussiness? This is ruin by their girls.....want earn extra income can......ensure caps is attach. Why tell me never FJ with others but in fact do like no body business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1