The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
It changes everything....

I've always considered my mother to be beautiful. She married young (i was shotgun baby). She stood at 162cm and weighed about 55kg. Her figure was topped by her well rebonded hair and her bubbly personality make her loveable by everyone. I had always compared other girls and women to her, and none of them can replace her. At 40 years old, she was the most amazing woman and a constant source of encouragement to me

I had never known my dad as he left us when i was 1, so my mom was everything to me. Apparently, my dad knew my mom while part timing at IT Show when she was still in poly. That few days of flirting leads to a relationship, which at age 19, lots of sex and exploring were expected. And at 19, they thought everything is in control , and pregnancy could be prevented if you time the date accurately. Not surprising, i am seeded on one of that fateful day when he reassured my mom that it is a "safe" period. They quickly married amidst many unhappiness among my grandparents. My dad about to enter army, has plan to sign on as officer, and take a scholarship to study abroad. With me, everything changed. He has to be put on non combat due to family commitments, and not considered for OCS. 1 year later, he believes that i am the mistake of his life, and decided to reset his life without me. Of course, that decision didnt happened overnight. There are alot of resentment in the marriage just 3 month in. It is a marriage of responsibilty, not love. Mom, being a strong headed women, wants nothing from him, and parted ways. Luckily, i have a very supportive grandparents whom care for me while my mom continues to upgrade herself in order to be able to care for me independantly.

Mom had never remarried and rarely dated since. Most relationship ended with her boyfriend not wanting a baggage. Eventually she stopped. She seemed to throw all of her time and energy into my upbringing. At 18, I had finished JC. Enter army, Due to my good grades and competitive in sports, I secured a full scholarship to NUS once i ORD. (Cant say which scholarship, but it is from a huge GLC). Everything seems to be in place for me and planned, but the moment i ORD-ed......
Old 13-09-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

A quick introduction of myself. I am 185cm tall, and weighs 82kg. I grew up with very little in a single parent family. From young, i envy all the kid who has both mom and dad, whom takes oversea vacation, whom gets to own a computer, whom gets to visit all the places of interest in Singapore.

My childhood had always with my grandparents, as my mom has to hustle. She is insistence that i am her responsibility, and my grandparent should not be financially involved. The only thing i had is a basketball, which was given to me by an aunt on my 10th year birthday. Apparently, my cousin got 2 of the same from his birthday, and she decided to give 1 to me.

Ever since, i live, breath and sleep with it, as it is so precious to me. One day, i went to the basketball court next to the hdb and started bouncing it, and my passion for the game starts to grow. With literally nothing to play at home, i spend almost every after school hour at the court playing. Sometime, bigger boys or adults were playing, and i observe them from afar. Occassionally, due to missing 1 player, they will asked me to join in to make up a 3v3 or 4v4. Due to me spending almost all my free time at the court, i spend a significant time playing with people above my age, and that really trains me to be many levels ahead of my peers.

Not surprising, i chose basketball as my CCA as i enter secondary school, and my first practice made the teacher incharge jaw dropped. Even the B boys can't guard me. In one of the C boys ISG, i literally 1v5 the opponent school the whole game as my other team mates were outsize or outplayed by that atas school. For almost 70% of the game, 3 players were guarding me. While we lost that game (basketball is ultimately a team game), i become famous. On my next game, there are many more other seniors by the side watching me, and once again, i shine. Since then, i became a celebrity. All the ah bengs wants to be my friend. Girl blushes when they see me. My fame went on into B boys, and i even got the first ever color awards for my school. My mom were especially proud of me. She were crying when i brought it home, and said she did nothing to get me to where i am, and she is guilty. She knows many parents were there watching their kid play, but she is not. Well, growing up in a single family, i am sensible enough to know she is trying her best to be both a mother, a father, and a breadwinner at home, and i never blame her. With such level of fame, naturally i was invited for combined school team. However, due to the distance needed to travel for training, and most of the training were after school, i rejected the invite as i only has that little time with my mom and i do not want to waste it training. Basketball is ultimate a game, a passion, and not a career to me

Luckily for me, due to my talent, i had manu good teacher and coaches watching over me all the time, therefore i never strayed. I never smoke a single cig, nor did anything to break my mom's heart. Due to the level of intensity of my training, my physique is well built and lean. I had especially broad shoulder and strong arm. Many mistaken me as a swimmer.
Old 13-09-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

A bit on my mom. She is the only child. She were born during the era when our govt says 1 is enough. At the sweet age of 20, she became a mother. She were pregnant me in her last semester, and gave birth to me 6 month later. While most of her friends were moving on to local uni or enrolling into private uni, those were not an option for her. She tried to look for a job, but no employer wants to hire a pregnant poly fresh grad. They do not want to waste money paying for 1 month maternity leave as well. Married, jobless, baby to care for, me crying at night, without money in bank as parenthood is expensive, they quarreled every few day. Whenever my dad need money to buy stuff for me, his parent will give those "i told you remarks". Resentment grow, he wants his old life back, they divorced. No amount of conselling helps. He wants me and my mom out of his life. I not sure why i am even describing him as dad here (should just call him fucker). I do hope he is childless now, and karma bites him hard.

At 21, divorced, with a kid, without money, my mom went back home, and my grandparent love me nothing lesser than a perfect family would. She manage to find a job at a local company as an admin, earning a meagre 1.8K a month. That is barely keeping her alive. And she has to save on everything. No foodcourt, no mcdonalds, no kfc. Only home cooked food by my grannies. Occassionaly, my grand dad will indulge me with some goodies, but working as a general worker, he didnt have much either.

My mom strong headness, plus the situation she is in, left her crying many nights. But there is no single seconds she wanted me out of her life. That is how beautiful motherhood is. With such circumstances she is in, it builds a very strong character.

At 25 years old, financial crisis hits, and her company folded. She decided that she no longer wants her fate to be in controlled, she enrolled into CEA and become a property agent with a renowed agency. She cant find a job in the middle of a crisis, and without income + her studies, her saving is dwindling down fast.

Thankfully, she saved hard, and we are able to survive that few months. She passed her CEA test, and maybe due to fate, we entered into a period of property boom. Her agency were awarded to sell a few new property launch, and she literally has people walking up to her at showroom saying they are there to buy. While that few years of hardship makes her character strong, her bubbly personality didnt change, and she instantly connects with her client. She has a hands on approach, followed up closely for her client, fights for the best, and ensure all paper work are thorough. Many of her client's wife loved her for whom she is. One after one, referral after refferral, she established a sizeable base of clients now. Some of them are already into their 3rd property with her now, and remain close friends. While many male buyer establish a buyer/agent relationship with her to get into her pants, she is professional, and never crossed that line. There are genuine suitors, none proceeded after knowing she is a single mother. Well, to my mom, i am her everything. Even the wealthiest man wants to take her without me, she will say no.

My grand parent passed away one after another due to illness. They slog their whole life, having to bring up my mom and myself. I cried every night at the wake as i have no idea what i am without them. My mom cried badly on the last day as she felt she did not gave them a good retirement, and they had to tire themselve to care for me. But they never complained a single day. We are their sunshine, and they are happy we all grown up to be independant.

After inherting the old HDB, my mom, a property agent, decided to sell it and we upgrade to a private condo penthouse. She has already amassed a fortune by then, and know the low property market, it is the best time to acquire one. On the day we moved in, she placed my grand parent altar in the house, and said they can now enjoy the life she owes them.

Last edited by xiaosiong; 16-09-2023 at 12:34 AM.
Old 14-09-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, loves this genuine story from my heart..

Hope to hear more about it.
Old 14-09-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more from TS, could be an incest story coming along 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 14-09-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

I thought 'IT' changes everything...

A blessing in disguise...

Can feel that TS story is an original so keep it up!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 16-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

There is a day that every Singaporean son has to go through - our enlistment day. As my enlistment gets nearer, i can sense my mom getting anxious. For sure she isn't worried about the physicality of Army, as my physical fitness has been at the elite level. I probably did 12 chinup with ease, 60 sit-ups in 60s, 270cm in SBJ, under 9s for shuttle run and under 9min for 2.4km. In-fact, the day our army changes the standard of IPPT, i am thinking i am IPPT gold for life.

Is it the jungle training? Is she afraid that i might tio mark? Is it the separation anxiety (as I am never away from her for more than a weekend), or could it be she is worried my fxxker dad actually manage to sign on in the end, and he could be an officer in Tekong and become the CO of BMTC? Well, i didn't ask, and i shouldn't. I guess every parents will be worried as their boy goes through the journey to become man.

Being a property agent is not just about helping client buy and sell houses. They are also interior designer, fengshui master, and well verse in many laws. As she has an appointment in the evening, she didn't dress too shabby that day. As that day is quite hot, She wore a tight and thin white color T-shirt, with her favorite skinny jeans. You can see clearly how her T-shirt and jeans accentuated her figure.

Oh! i forgot, at age 38 (on my enlistment day), she look like a 30 years old. With a flat tummy, and slim legs, you wouldn't believe she is 55kg. She also joking saying her bones density makes her heavy. The way she dress, make her figure really stands out among all the mummies at gathering point. I can see clearly she is wearing a white color bra, and lacey bra cups.

I still remember vividly the day we gather at Pasir Ris MRT, and getting ready to board the bus to SFT and take our first ferry ride to Tekong. I saw some of my JC friends with their parents, siblings, and girlfriend. We call out to each other, and i started to walk towards them

Most of the readers probably went to same place for enlistment, and i can guarantee you, that is probably the first time u see that many 18/19 years old boys from all walks of life gathering at one place. With the way my mom dresses, she is drawing quite a lot of attention. I can really see many heads turning as we walked to our lane. To be honest, she look better than some of the "influencer" that also accompanied their boyfriend on enlistment day. To help readers imagine, she look a bit like the more mature version of debbwie.

As i was speaking to my friends, some of their parent asked if my parents are joining me, and got a shocked when they know my she is my mom instead of my girlfriend. Immediately, you see the mummy face turned sour, and the daddy face starting to scan. As the boys were talking about what school we might be going, the parents started their small talk, and my mom being a property agent, it is her occupational hazard to start giving out name cards and gave her views on property market.

Growing up with my mom and grandparents as my only kins, i developed the habit of holding their hands as we walked even as a teenagers. They are simply too important to me, and i held their hand afraid that i might lose them. As my name being called, i held her hand as we board the bus to SFT and from there we took the ferry to tekong. Both inside the bus and ferry, i keep looking at her. How she has aged, and how beautiful she is, and how important she is to me.

The look of anxiety and sadness on her face as we disembark the ferry worries me. I am fully confident on my ability to adapt to Army (don't forget i grew up at the basketball court with strangers), but she just cannot accept that i am leaving her for 2 weeks confinement. Unlike the old school mother whom keep telling their son to be careful, do not get into trouble, do not fight, remember cover blanket blah blah blah, she said non of them, just constantly holding my hand tight, and occasionally brushing my hair, she said it will be gone soon!

As we proceed to the cookhouse, we were treated to the "official version" of SAF food, and due to it being very crowded, she sat really really close to me. To be honest, i never sat that close with my mom before. I used to sit at my grand dad side when young, and after their passing, i always sit opposite of my mom as we eat at home or outside. This is probably the first time she sit next to me and such close proximity. Our arm are touch each other, and because she is sitting to my right, my elbow actually touches her side boobs at time. While a mother feels nothing from such innocent contact, me, at age 19 with a well developed boy, i begin to have some weird feelings on such contact

To be honest, i am a perfectly normal guy. Since secondary school, i have many suitors, even till JC, due to my popularity and look. Well i am not a model type of handsome, my height and build makes me of one of the ideal candidate to be MR XXX JC. But then again, due to growing up in a broken family, i do have low self esteem when it comes to relationship. Furthermore, i am very focus on where i want to go, and i do not want any relationship get me off track, and i did not get into any relationship even till age 19.

All tour has to come to an end. As we finishes the lunch, it is time to say goodbye. We were constantly reminded to call back at night on day 1 to inform our parents about our day, in case they got worried, and reminded again that we were not allowed to charged our phones inside the bunk. Before my mom left for the jetty, she gave me a big tight hug. I never had this kind of hug from her since my grand parent passing. It is so tight that I can feel her breast pressing onto my lower chest. Due to the thin fabric, i swear i can fee the lace on her bra as well. She gave me a kiss on my cheeks, telling me to be careful, take care, remember to call her. This time, she gave me another big tight hug and says she will be miss me at home. Her breast is now pressing onto my lower chest again and her cheeks touching my chest. Now, i starting to feel it......
Old 16-09-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

To protect identity, some references to schools, education journey, vocations, occupations has been altered and replaced by something somewhat similar. If there is any coincidence to any readers real life experience, i am deeply sorry
Old 16-09-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

How come no sex part yet ?

The intro too “cheong hei” already leh …

😂
Old 16-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

i like the intro. very local flavour and real unlike many of those where characters are thrown in just to make up the numbers. sometimes read until luan.

waiting to read the updates!
Old 16-09-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is this some kind of incest story?
Old 18-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

I can sleep late, but waking up early is my biggest weakness, and army has a 630am fall in timing. We had to do a simple 5BX + water parade. At 185cm tall, it is a no brainer that i am a right marker in my platoon. Wherever i stand, that is where my platoon will gather. The sergeant were really nice in the 1st week, but 2nd week their pattern comes. They were teaching us basic command drill - turn left, turn right, U-Turn, how to march properly, and there is about 3 fellow in our platoon that really cannot hand and leg coordinate. They either execute the wrong command, or totally don't know what to do. Then u start to see from talking nicely, to using vulgarities. Now, the real funny part is, the sergeant likes to talk as if they are the best in the army, being task to train the recruit, and they are there because they chose to, which is utter bullshit. From the looks of it, i guess they didn't even qualify to join a battalion as section commander, thus relegated to be a trainer because they are given the 3 arrow rank. There's a saying that goes - when the master sucks, don't expect the disciple to be better.

While the PT aspect of army is easy, the rush to wait and wait to rush way of functioning is a total nonsense. One the first day of fitness trial, i score 5 point in every station, and many of my sergeant was amazed. Even my OC, whom looks overweight to me, was nodding his head in approval. Come 2.4KM run, i completed it below 9min, with ample gas to spare at the end. Now, i become the class of under 9min in the battalion, with only 5 person with that timing (the other were track n field and footballer), and only 3 of us were full marker.

BMT has a buddy system, and my buddy, ironically, is a person whom are physically opposite of me. He barely passed his IPPT to skip the additional 1 month of training, and everyday, the rush here and there with FBO is taking a toll on him. He is the kind of silent doer, where he simply just do what he was told, and hope to day ends quickly. Now, while fitness is not his strength, he has a damm good mouth. He has no lacks of jokes to crack in the platoon, and he has that natural aura that wants to bring people near him.

Well, i got a boring life. My life is always school, home, basketball court. Repeat this 360 a days year. But for my buddy, i will say it is exciting. He already has 4 girlfriend prior to enlistment, and he shared many intimate stuffs about them. As we get to know each other better, we starting to share more. I get to know that his family are very well to do (they are business people), and stays in a landed property near chai chee. He is the only child, and his parent sometimes has to be oversea to oversee their factory operation. Since his JC days, his parent business has accelerated, and he starting see them lesser. The family has a helper that has been with them for more than 10 years, and they treated her like a family. They even allowed her to go out on weekends and stayed overnight as long as she do not bring trouble back home. It has been many years with 0 issue, and they trust her. Every 2 weeks, the helper will go out and stay overnight with one of her real sister (she married here and live in a HDB at Tampines). She usually visits her from saturday morning, play with her kids at her house, and stayed over the weekend. That is when he indulge in his porn with no restrictions. His relationship with his helper is so symbiotic that he knows when she will be outside overnight, and he can invite his girlfriend over. From time to time, he showed us some pictures he taken. Well, he only shows us vague images and very pixelated video, never in full hd, and the bunk thinks he is just lying, and using some random internet pictures.

Almost halfway into BMT, on one of the weekend, by fate, we were arrowed to do guard duty on a friday night, which means we can only book out on saturday evening. That night, as we were prowling, i joking ask where he got those fake pictures, and why he wanted to lie about this. That is when he looked at me straight into my eye and says its all real. And because we were buddy, and he thinks that i am a proper but innocent guy, he decided to help me widen my horizon. We quicken our phase and we stayed abit longer at a checkpoint. That is when he flashes out his phone, and he showed me the full hd version. Inside this video, his face, the girl face, his dick, can be seen clearly. Shocked at this, plus i had no sexual experience before except secretly watching some porn, i almost cummed into my Long-4.

In one of the video, he is wearing his Smart-4 (obviously he just home after book out), and his girlfriend was in the same room as him. I will say, his GF looks like the typical JC girl, whom look studious, well educated, proper, but has a hidden side to her. She already has tinted hair, so i guess she has already graduated from JC, or she could be someone he knew outside from poly or ITE.

Buddy: b when did you have lunch?
GF1: maybe 1pm why?
Buddy: You hungry?
GF1: not yet, it is barely 6pm
Buddy: Yes you are hungry
GF1: what makes you think so?
Buddy: (Point camera to his pants) Because i say you are hungry

Next, he places his cameraphone at the table with it still recording, he walked up to his GF, and pulled her closer to the table where the phone is, put a pillow on the floor, and make her knee on it

Buddy: Take it off
GF: bb, i don't want......
Buddy: (Grab her mouth) Isn't this what you love b... to make me happy, and make you happy
GF: bb.....
Buddy: I say you are hungry (Hand now grabing her mouth harder into an O and shaking her head)
GF: bb......
Buddy: I want to see you hungry b
GF: yes bb....
Buddy: (his hand now touching her head, like comforting a little girl) Good....

You can see the puss in boots look on his GF face, and slowly she unbutton his pants, and as it falls, you see his flabby stomach appear

GF: bb, can you bath first?
Buddy: I have already bath in the morning before i booked out
GF: but weather so hot, got sweat
Buddy: (Now hands on her chin, his thumb circling around her lips) But i say you are hungry. And i want to feel happy now
GF: bb.....
Buddy: (thumb continue to circle around her lips and he pushes it in) Touch your food
GF: mmmphhh, sluurrrrrrp (Her tounge twirling around his thumb, while her hand pulls down his pants to reveal his blue boxer, and her hand touching his dick with his boxer still on)
Buddy: Ahhhhhhhh, (i can see his head drop backward, as he moves his wet thumb out of her mounth) Tell me what are you wearing today?
GF: i am wearing a T shirt and shorts bb....
Buddy: I am asking what are you wearing today.....
GF.......
GF..... i am wearing a light blue bra and white panties today bb......
Buddy: i cant see them
GF: (pulling up her T-shirt) bb, its true (now her nose and face is feeling up his cock)
Buddy: Woooooooooooooooo~ (the look of pleasure on his face when she rub her face up his dick) i cant see anything, there is nothing to see
GF: (while her head and nose still moving up and down his cock, she proceed to unclip her bra) Yes bb, there is nothing to see
BF: yesssssssssssssss.....i love you doing this... and i say nothing to see b...
GF: (while still kneeing, she button her shorts and pull down her shorts and panties. The camera angle cant see anything beyond that as her face is the main focus, and her ass in below the table height)
GF: Yes bb, nothing (now both her hand is moving up and down my buddy thigh and ass with her face still feeling up and down his dick, i can see her finger tracing his boxer seam and her well manicured nails tickling his ass

I cannot believe what i see next............
Old 18-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

while some bro think my story so far is a bit long winded, it is important that i start really from the very beginning. There are many emotions in this, and the readers deserve to know how it develops, the various turning point, and how the many incidents unfold.

If you are looking for a direct straight into action kind of story, this is not what you are looking for for

I do promises actions, but it will come in as the story develops. It didnt just happen to me just like that. many happened in between that leads to what happened in the end
Old 18-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Enjoying yr story so far TS!

prefer a slow build up, plus lots of details and what goes on in the mind of the characters

looking forward to more

Cheers
Badboy
Old 19-09-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
hydromax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, support!