The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Reasons why some Singapore men are being looked down by MLs. Stupid, dumb and easily been made use off. The few jokers who keep bringing her up are a great comic relief
They just won't get it one lah bro. Sit back relax.

Popcorn?
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2376 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by username99 View Post
Why she can't come back?
bro, its kinda obvious... got into trouble
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
Came across one of the legend ML tik tok and decide to share ^^
( Click to show/hide )
She actually looks a lot better here than in the ads.
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She actually looks a lot better here than in the ads.
legendary mintty
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
bro, its kinda obvious... got into trouble
Can I ask how do the bros know that Love got into trouble? She informed you all? Just asking respectfully, thank you.
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for XiaoYi

Quite like her photo so decided to try as could not arrange a session with Xiaowan. Photo was maybe 3-5 years ago of herself , but still look pretty , just lot as youthful as the photo, but more 女人味.

Massage was so so but her boobs was the real deal. It was easily a D of not E I think , and she is not big bone . My first impression was that got to be fake. But it turn out to be real and soft ! Opt for CBJ at 200 … she has full avail but I was a bit turn off by her tattoos so did not opt for it. I did not ask for price as well . I like her location with ample parking nearby , those taking train it’s just 5 min walk from station .

Pros : real big boobs , small build
Cons : tattoos
Old Today, 12:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Can I ask how do the bros know that Love got into trouble? She informed you all? Just asking respectfully, thank you.
I just texted her but no reply. Very strange, normally we chit chat a lot through wechat.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I just texted her but no reply. Very strange, normally we chit chat a lot through wechat.
Oh I see, same for me. I thought she told someone here, but no reply I also scared to text more already. Who knows who else is reading the messages…
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
They just won't get it one lah bro. Sit back relax.

Popcorn?
True. Popcorn is better. Anytime

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1