The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-08-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Well could have…one was hinting something and keep saying don’t have bf for so long already. One was half Jap half Filipino…couldn’t bring myself to do anything lor…looks and body wise cmi. But wat to do, have to help the bro Kio the fren mah hahaha. Don’t say we not brother hor hahaha
Half Jap lol. This my new ID. Haha.
Old 30-08-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxID View Post
Half Jap lol. This my new ID. Haha.
Nothing is absurd when it comes to village bicycles. There was this local man - muscular, condo, bmw - who had gone on and claimed he loved a DH from Skout 2 weeks in. Prepared to annul her PH marriage. Asked the girl to his GF for a month to “test him out” since the girl already have a local BF. A personality from a developing country adopting a 3rd world persona. Go figure. Confidence doesn’t emanate from materialism indeed.
Old 30-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Anyone get to meet this indo maid at kovan?
Met her a few times now disappear sad.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol next time u organise hahahaha
dun know why cannot rx PM .....
so u continue to "work" okie
Old 30-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Black bro. The one at CH on Saturday too
so desu neh

till next time we party
Old 30-08-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

been chatting this young indo maid 26 working in Toa Payoh since July this year, meet up with her twice just kiss kiss and press press and suck suck, her boobs is a bit slack maybe due to the boobs weight, quite big and i love sucking her nipples, on 2nd meet got a bbbj too but too bad I cannot cum on that day coz we were at roof garden, worried other resident suddenly appear. Will meeting her tomorrow, will ask her to go hotel this time, wish me luck bros.
Old 30-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
been chatting this young indo maid 26 working in Toa Payoh since July this year, meet up with her twice just kiss kiss and press press and suck suck, her boobs is a bit slack maybe due to the boobs weight, quite big and i love sucking her nipples, on 2nd meet got a bbbj too but too bad I cannot cum on that day coz we were at roof garden, worried other resident suddenly appear. Will meeting her tomorrow, will ask her to go hotel this time, wish me luck bros.
Lol she no need to work meh?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Anyone get to meet this indo maid at kovan?
Met her a few times now disappear sad.
Dunno whether wanna laugh or cry at this. Whole Kovan only got one indo maid there…the residents of Kovan only hire philly or Myanmar maids.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Sunday tot no appointment w DH but suddenly DH want met me so fast hand rush to met her pinay 39 yrs old 2 kids met her b4 few yrs back after met her we went for movie , in theatre think try my luck ruba ruba her and she no defend wow ho say Liao kiss her ear abd neck my hand busy pressing her boobs A size until movie finish even movie no time watch 😂🤣so after show jio her to room Liao she agree book grab to hotel suck 1 hr waiting time 4.30pm still long q😭so we went McDonald’s for dinner while waiting for room after dinner go check in after tat history tight pussy A cup total spent $27 movie +$15grab + $12 McDonald’s =$56 it’s considered FOC best part she never ask for $ sent her to mrt left separately book next Sunday see movie again 😂🤣no free lunch nowadays 😜
Old 30-08-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Sunday tot no appointment w DH but suddenly DH want met me so fast hand rush to met her pinay 39 yrs old 2 kids met her b4 few yrs back after met her we went for movie , in theatre think try my luck ruba ruba her and she no defend wow ho say Liao kiss her ear abd neck my hand busy pressing her boobs A size until movie finish even movie no time watch 😂🤣so after show jio her to room Liao she agree book grab to hotel suck 1 hr waiting time 4.30pm still long q😭so we went McDonald’s for dinner while waiting for room after dinner go check in after tat history tight pussy A cup total spent $27 movie +$15grab + $12 McDonald’s =$56 it’s considered FOC best part she never ask for $ sent her to mrt left separately book next Sunday see movie again 😂🤣no free lunch nowadays 😜
Bro, u sibei good nia!!!
Old 30-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol she no need to work meh?
She off tomorrow so I going to apply my leave too.....
Old 30-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lukedan555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the best
Old 30-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
She off tomorrow so I going to apply my leave too.....
Let assume your one day salary is sgd 300 and on no pay leave. Your total damage for a DH will be
300 + 80 (5 hrs hotel) + 50 (simple lunch and dinner) ... You are paying sgd 430 in total for piak piak with a DH... The highest so far in market 🤣🤣🤣
Old 31-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Let assume your one day salary is sgd 300 and on no pay leave. Your total damage for a DH will be
300 + 80 (5 hrs hotel) + 50 (simple lunch and dinner) ... You are paying sgd 430 in total for piak piak with a DH... The highest so far in market 🤣🤣🤣
I earn around $100 per day before CPF deduction. Saturdays sundays my off day. I carry $100 cash when meeting DH, spend finished, just be honest say I no more money than take bus home. No need paiseh to the DH, no money no honey, just FB only.
Old 31-08-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any of yours into threesomes, gangbangs or fetishes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1