The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steadybompip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwyourmom View Post
Think what Chinese guy stupid ah lol
Yoo what app is this? Mind sharing? Hahaha looking for maids to fuck too lol
Old Today, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Hey guys, anyone have up before this DH? If so, how was she? Is she slim? Thanks

Rather all of she got kid before at least you know what you paint not flabby tummy

Where she stay?
Old Today, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Bro, can sexplain More?

What do u mean by funny face?

Too much plastic?
If anyone with the eyes pooping out or like gold fish eye. This girl like crazy, can do all kind of thing nasty thing. If maybe u fuck and run away. Very hard to explain. Typing.

Evil, crazy and nasty. The way she talk to u maybe got shown. Read the msg
Old Today, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama79 View Post
I noticed some of them using all the latest Apple products. iPhone, iWatch and iPod.
100% got sugar daddy.

Got one Filipina DH asked me for $600 monthly so I can own her every weekend (unlimited shots + time). I bargained it down to $500 reasoning that I still need to book hotels and food etc.
Think about it 🤔, not bad compared to those meet-once kind of transaction. But I doubt their loyalty and faithfulness and finally their "last minute family urgency life and death money" problem.
Bro...if she looks good. Great body and adventurous. Pay the $500. Book hotel whole day, 4 times a month. Fuck her from morning till night, untill cock drop. Go for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1