The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True. Kopi O was increased from 0.90 to 1.40 within a few years (Thanks to that idiot Biden who created those wars. With Trump around, this wun happened). But since I like to drink Kopi O, I lan lan have to pay a higher price for a cup of Kopi O with the same standard.

As for mls, paying 110 to 150 is still ok for me (same reason as Kopi O, cos I like to visit them mah). But I have my own taste to select who is the better mls - good one keep going back, lousy one no return. Pay a few more red notes is ok, as long as the "material" is good. Simple as that.

For SLG standard, there are only a handful of mls who are good.

Grade AA - Kiki, Amei and Xiao Wan. Xiao Wan charge 150 for HJ is a bit high, but as a chiobu syt, much younger than Kiki and Amei, worth the price lah.

Grade A - MHT and Love

Grade BBB - Nina. But she put on a bit of weight, so drop to Grade BB.

Grade BB - Xiao Min. If taller a bit can consider as Grade BBB.

For mls fall under Grade C, definitely no return. GL Cat 60 are better than them. Got bj and fj some more.

Actually Fairy also consider as Grade BB ml, but since she is operating at the famous B area, she put on a lot of weight (figure already out of shape). And I dun noe what she did to her face, look very weird, maybe injected something to make her more chio, but failed.
agree with bro LA for Grade AA except XiaoWan never try before
Rest also nv try before haha... Kiki and Amei enough liao
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros, which one is the famous kiki? This one? https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-kiki/
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the MRs. Hope to read more MRs from brothers. Time for some good massage from the MLs.
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I'm just sharing my observations, and it is good to hear differing thoughts from other bros too. We have already seen from the few responses that most bros are ok with price increase because we all understand inflation, but what some of us (myself included) cannot accept is higher price for lesser service. But we bopian suck thumb because we have needs and want the service, and as the carrot heads who think with their little heads only pay the premium price, this signals to the new incoming MLs that $130 is an accepted price in SG. It is basic supply and demand - if ML test market and list at $130 but business is damn bad because other better MLs only list at $120, they will auto adjust back to $120. We have seen it happen a few times already where 1-2 MLs list at $130 but end of the day, also adjust back down to $120. Sure, they earn less but let's not forget that they still earn a pretty significant amount.

About my wages, my wages increased since the day I cheong until now because I have been rising up the corporate ladder. I give more value now to my company than I did 9-10 years ago. We can't say the same about the MLs - are we receiving even the same level of service from the past?

As for chicken rice and kopi, my $4.50 chicken rice and $1.80 kopi still same standard as back in the days when it was $4.50 and $0.80 leh
Quite simple really bro. Demand and supply yeah, you don't have to be beholden to SLG. I have taken my business elsewhere and am happier for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1