The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
OG Angel had quite a few with her too. But not many others give me that feel too.

Well good luck in your search bro. It just might find it tomorrow
so much fun with OG angel, still looking great on wechat .��

Last edited by ulysses84; 02-12-2020 at 10:21 PM. Reason: ❓❓
Old 02-12-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Ya man...in China eat so much yet still looking like the same super sexy babe... *drool* . That is some real quality cai.
Old 03-12-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
30sFlyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Who is this OG angel? Anyone enlighten please?
Old 03-12-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another review for Taozi
https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Newbie here, visited her for the first time and as described in other comments and reviews, were not disappointing at her service.

Had problems looking for ML as my number has not registered before, but she replied me within minutes. She also helped me to change my 60 mins sessions to 90 mins when I requested on site, thanks for the bro later for accommodating.

Looks: 6.5 (personally don't feel similar to the photo, but still acceptable)
Massage: 9 (good skills and took care every part of your body, very detailed)
CBJ+HJ: 9 (very hardworking)
GFE: 7 (feels ok, maybe not familiar yet)
Old 03-12-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Did you try her BJ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
Short fr:

https://beautycastle.club/celine-nuru-b2b-msg-hj-bj/

Body: 7/10 (decent enough milfy curves)
Boobs: 10/10 (juicy, natural D cups)
Looks: 8/10 (quite close to photos provided)
Massage: 10/10 (excellent strength)

Rtm: yes

Definity for milf lovers. Best part is off course those huge melons. Very solid massage. Got the full 60 minutes out of the session. One the better ml out there.

Cheers, bros
Old 03-12-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Did you try her BJ??

Didn't know she allowed BJ. Will try next time. Thanks for the info.

Last edited by MushrooomHead; 03-12-2020 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hahaha, very bad eyes. That day I didn't see a hole while walking and fell in. Hahaha. Damn malu siol.

First shot in the first 15mins. I don't usually have massage, straight into steamy action. Lol.
Is she comparable with rui2? As steamy? Very few sensual ML lately sia
Old 03-12-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
For me, RTM would mean I am sold on some key aspects the ML shown. I am extremely attracted to those that give a mistress small 3 feel. Think of someone who once you enter her flat, she helps you carry your bag in, hold your hands to the sofa, or bring a nice warm drink. Very minor and subtle actions yet, very homely feel. Instead of rushing to remove your clothes and shoo you to the shower. Not only you need ML with good sense of timing and spacing customers out, but those that genuinely want to create an experience. I always appreciate simple yet powerful actions that will define the whole ML experience.
Definitely bro. Different strokes for different folks.
And I believe for most of us too, different flavors for different meals.

And of course a combination of all the nice flavors. Brings out the umami. I meant figuratively.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Didn’t engage her on WC. Subsequently I was cut off. So also removed.
But yes, was good while it lasted haha. She did put on a bit of weight la...(when I still had access)

Quote:
OG Angel had quite a few with her too. But not many others give me that feel too.

Well good luck in your search bro. It just might find it tomorrow
I think my first visit with OG angel she wasn’t in a good mood. That’s why was slow to RTM. Took awhile to get the engine warmed up, but I think my skills (or lack of it) cannot warm her up enough haha. But visits with her were always satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30sFlyer View Post
Who is this OG angel? Anyone enlighten please?
OG is internet slang for “original”
Angel is the name

Referring a really popular ML who came last year. Young. Pretty. Great bod. Exotic looks. Excellent service. (Most of the time at least la)
The feisty ice-faced uni hall babe you wanna bed - who slowly unleashed her inner kitten when you are naked and in bed - thats her. She knows she’s desired and knows how to make you feel desired.

Long RTCed. Unsure if she will ever be back. But for our sanity, I hope not. LOL
Old 03-12-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I fully agree. Point of sharing is for bros who read this thread to form your opinion and decide if the ML is worth to go for or not, with pros and cons listed.

Back to the point on Hour rate, I would like to bring out another issue and ask everyone's opinions. Have any bros experienced ML changing the duration of booking from 90 min to 60 min during the session? Example is I confirmed for a 90 min booking via SMS. Reached the place, showered and already on massage bed, ML tells me to change to 60 min instead. This gets me a bit annoyed cos I am more of a 2 shot 90min guy. But to be fair, she did apologise nicely and also she did perform her part adequately for the full 60 min.

There was no need to walk out on the ML angrily but cant help but feel annoyed cos I clearly booked for a 90 min session. Realised it's been happening to quite a few MLs I have been booking so far, even my regulars!
Encountered this a few times, if it was a regular ML, usually the next session with her will be extra good. Cos its her way to “make up” for the accommodation previously.

Yes, the feeling there and then is sian... but just treat it as money saved and use the money to give myself a nice meal after the session.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wow any pics of the OG Angel
Old 03-12-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Maybe the other bro didn't want to wait any more and left, so she got the time to give u your full 1 hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Agree with you both. Last week I went and was double booked. Red flag came when she texted me while I was otw and asked if I can be there earlier. Told her at most I will be 5min earlier.

When I got there she admitted that she double booked the other bro and asked him to wait. I felt her massage was rushed as she was anxious about the bro waiting.

When came to sensual, still can ask me if need to take off her tshirt n bra.... I mean, seriously? Which bro will say no need.? After taking TOP off, I asked her to take off the shorts as it’s those going out shorts not sexy FBT shorts.... she say only if do FJ ($50 TOP up) then can remove bottom. I was really put off liao. Just let her jerk off (fast fast type as well) and I was prepared to leave early as well.

But after wash hand she came back to give me a head massage until time is up. So I did leave near to the full hour mark.

RTM: No way. 7P does everything better than her.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Last time i know she dont offer one, but now got write in her page so idk also that's why check with you

Breast Massage / Breast Fuck [胸推漫游 / 乳交]
Ice-Fire Blowjob [冰火二重天口交]
COB [射身 / 射胸]

140/60 mins/Full Body Massage + Jap Nuru B2B Massage + 1 x HJ with Blowjob 170/90 mins/Full Body Massage + Jap Nuru B2BB Massage + 1 x HJ with Blowjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
Didn't know she allowed BJ. Will try next time. Thanks for the info.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wow any pics of the OG Angel
Real life she is more tanned (hence the 黑妹 moniker)..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the lovely pics bro, she is indeed pretty and hot, if she also give good gfe, easy to have feelings for her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1