The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
That's a marketing gimmick. Most service ladies like to use nicknames starting with A because it appears high on client contact list on the phone, and such "increase" their chances of their clients remembering them as the Moment they open their phone book, their names appear first
On the other hand anna changed her name to Y haha from the top of contact list to bottom
Old 20-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
On the other hand anna changed her name to Y haha from the top of contact list to bottom
Ha yes but I think she changed back to Anna at the end of the last stint. Anyway she is like a big sister who looks after you all the way for the hour or two. Wonderful lady she is. Definitely a ticklish and highly charged sexual encounter, you can almost guarantee that.
Old 20-11-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
54Delta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-angel/

Any fr on her??
Old 20-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54Delta View Post
Eat grass a few days now back to $120, but definitely not without some harm to her reputation. Very silly move.

At the other end of the scale there's this girl offering fully nude, bbbj/cim service at $80/-.

https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/
Old 21-11-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for Xin-ee (SLG) as mentioned.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/

A short summary: she is a really good female painter, painting a work of art that would end in an explosion of cum.

Looks wise, she is not the best looking but figure wise, meaty figure with some tummy (not disgusted by my standards) and real D cups, all natural fleshy melons. Pretty nice pair of headlights.

Surprsingly she has pretty good massage basics, able crack a few bones.

The highlight has to be her mouth and tongue. I didn't opt for AR but request my balls to be licked. That was arousingly thorough and intense. Her tongue covers every inch of that sensitive inner tighs before attacking the hanging grapes. Have to ask her to stop after 5 mins else the session will end early. Orgasmic experience.

She can lick you in many positions. Try and see.

Next, mutual pleasure where I helped myself on those melons with eraser nips. And a mildly hairy abalone. 69 was exciting with our mouths going fast and furious. Do have to take note to adjust your position in 69 due to height difference so that your dick can be sucked comfortably. Ended in an explosion in her mouth, took all in like a boss and spit out only later.

Been a long time before engaging in such action packed JAV session. Thumbs up for this female painter.
Old 21-11-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Eat grass a few days now back to $120, but definitely not without some harm to her reputation. Very silly move.

At the other end of the scale there's this girl offering fully nude, bbbj/cim service at $80/-.

https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/
Experienced a couple of times on $80 offers. Learnt my lesson, usually what you pay for is what you get. Either CMI arsthetics or CMI service. My last $80 session has a 5 second BJ. WTF.
Old 21-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, any recommendations for ML with great handless BJ skills? There was a top 3 list few pages back from one bro but 2 out of the 3 seems to have RTC. Tried the remaining one (Meng Meng) ytd and she feedback that my didi is too thick and she find it difficult to "抓住那个点" (I guess means finding the weak/sensitive point) as her mouth cannot easily fit around.
Old 21-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
202020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

My 2nd Visit to her and the 2nd visit is better than the 1st visit

Looks 8/10 I always give 20% different from photo. So far have not seen anyone girls that are 100% same with photo.

Figure 8/10 Nice D boobs shape and its soft. Figure is just nice for the Boobs Shape but not fat.

Massage 9/10 Relaxing Oil massage with strength Plus without using of phone.

Sensual 8/10 She is still quite shy but the oil massage is good to cover this part. Still got room to improve

Gfe 8/10 Nice to talk to.

Rtm yes
Old 21-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 15
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=JasonJG;19460023]Eat grass a few days now back to $120, but definitely not without some harm to her reputation. Very silly move.

Haha... expected. At 120, there are already quite a number of choices. Let alone at 140, pricing out of the market.
Old 21-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

You mean the new Angel up herself at 140 and dropped back to 120?
Wah, she really want to squeeze as much as she can, man. 😂😂

[QUOTE=tska13;19461234]
Quote:

Haha... expected. At 120, there are already quite a number of choices. Let alone at 140, pricing out of the market.
Old 21-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=whoizzit2;19461270]You mean the new Angel up herself at 140 and dropped back to 120?
Wah, she really want to squeeze as much as she can, man. 😂😂

Yalor , thinking only about profitting from roberts rather than upgradig her services and quality first. In my books, that's a scam and a con person.
Old 21-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to visit xiao xiao last night. Totally my type,small size and sweet girl. Never a dull moment as we chat like long lost friend.

Like visiting mistress.

Face: 9/10
Boobs: handful
CBJ: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 very skillful

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
Old 21-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-juan-massage/

Wow, isn't this lady previously known as Wendy? Looks awfully like her man, and previously she was charging $100 which already she gave a fuck up service, now she is charging $120? Lol... Any bro can confirm?
skip this...save your money.
Old 21-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-shan-shan/

Another silly girl with over-inflated self worth - $140 also!
Old 21-11-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-shan-shan/

Another silly girl with over-inflated self worth - $140 also!
Darn I like this kinda look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1