The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Not sure any change to her M.O but u get to see fn during shower i suppose. Thou look and boobs have to discount no doubt.
No need to remove clothes to shower you mah. Like a few MLs, they kinda stand at the doorway of the shower stall fully clothed, and help you bathe from there.

Discount boobs? 7's boobs not C meh?
Old 04-03-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Did anyone noticed Ruirui's new pics on SLG? she is such a sweetheart!
Ikr! What a cutie pie
Old 04-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Tried her sometime back. Not slim. But boobs 10/10. Natural big boobs that can really jiggle service wise very hardworking, accommodative and good attitude. If you are big boobs fan, she is a definitely must try.
Wanted to try before, but the one thing that stops me is that she works in a spa. Never liked spa's money milking schemes.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wanted to try before, but the one thing that stops me is that she works in a spa. Never liked spa's money milking schemes.
I tried her before also. Abit bah but boobs rly big. Can rmbr that she was very earnest about the session. SN, can lick nips, 2xhj and after that insisted on massaging me until the full hour is up. I think price all in was $100.

But I'm not 100% sure. It was long ago and my memory might be failing me. If trying do check with her first.

Last edited by whysocbleh; 04-03-2020 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
thought got people say she got STD
you sure you don't have STD? It has already infected your brain
Old 04-03-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
What's the use of working so hard to achieve a hot body only to hide it under clothes when servicing us? Lol.

Maybe for one month, she should go fully nude, or only wear some small sexy thongs so we all can see and appreciate her hard work. Woohoo!
She wants you to get into her clothes. Too easy you won't like
Old 04-03-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
No need to remove clothes to shower you mah. Like a few MLs, they kinda stand at the doorway of the shower stall fully clothed, and help you bathe from there.

Discount boobs? 7's boobs not C meh?
7P will go FN, enter the shower to wash you clean clean, I always enjoy her shower service. Only other ML that does this that I visited is Laura.

Boobs are natural C, face have to discount. Her new photos look a bit different, I'm wondering if she went for plastic surgery or its just ps.

During my last visit a few months ago, she added BM to her routine at the start of sensual, very similar to Aimee's routine.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She wants you to get into her clothes. Too easy you won't like
Let's see hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
7P will go FN, enter the shower to wash you clean clean, I always enjoy her shower service. Only other ML that does this that I visited is Laura.

Boobs are natural C, face have to discount. Her new photos look a bit different, I'm wondering if she went for plastic surgery or its just ps.

During my last visit a few months ago, she added BM to her routine at the start of sensual, very similar to Aimee's routine.
Good info bro. Cheers
Old 04-03-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gone are those days where I picked up the chick on GL street, go to H81 and will strip and shower with me...that's when the fun and foreplay starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Can add in the so called aeroplane Queen, Natalie.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
squaty2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Natalie/Carol not on SLG anymore? Can’t find contact, anyone able to PM me her ctc please
Old 04-03-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Can add in the so called aeroplane Queen, Natalie.
Her shower service is shiok~
Old 04-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ahbois93 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, any review for this ML?
https://sglonelyguys.org/yi-nuo-massage/
Old 04-03-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Can coax Zoya into panty only though her "default setting" is, mind you, fully clothed.
How is Zoya body, compared to Amei?
Old 04-03-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
squaty2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any votes on who has the best B2B and GFE?
Old 04-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Anyone has any FR for this busty ML ?
http://sgbeautycastles.online/yoyo-d...g-hj-bbbj-cim/
tried and tested. good service but location was abit difficult to locate cos very small entrance. looks are amazing and i like the way she moan when giving bbbj (even if its a turnoff to some). boobs are great as well and can suck as much as you like. the only problem is location cos mp. she did say shes not a masseuse but more of a beautician.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1