The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Then u ask her wechat for what? To collect wechaf ID ah? LOL
For courtesy sake. And of course, can see their interesting posts.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I feel you bro... I kinda miss them too. Maybe not so much Angel but definitely TB haha.

As much as I hope to see them back here again, i'm not gonna keep my hopes up. Also haven't seen my current go to ML for a pretty long while already and I hope she doesn't RTC because of this pretty bleak current situation...
Sighs.. Whenever I see 黑美 gyrating/dancing or exercising, I just can't help but think of the good memories when she first came here.. A pity she had to leave SG on a sour note (don't think this needs a refresher/reminder)..

TB is also something else, haha..

Yeah I'm mentally prepared to let them go.. Who knows what kind of repercussions this virus will have in the long run.. 2020 can be considered to be a lost year.. Uncertain times ahead and beyond..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm pacing out all my things to do in case they extend the CB and I run out of things to do before that haha
Yeah it's gonna be mentally frustrating period for all of us.. Still there are many idiots out there defying this order.. Because of them, the CB may be extended.. Diao..

Old 11-04-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Rather than talk about unlocks, the other strong point of good MLs are their PR skills. We visit ML for dozens of reasons, most obvious, a good release. One of the reasons I head to ML more because during the massage we can chit chat, loosen out daily frustrations. MLs chit chat too. Whether what we talk is real or fake doesn't matter because it's about the companionship. Successful MLs can usually hold a good conversation. That's usually a strong point of visiting ML. Whereas FL, very often it's just do and go. You can't be chit chatting during a F session right? Totally mood spoiler. It's the total oppisite for ML. A good conversation and elevate attractiveness of each other and a steamy session. That's what I feel.
Couldn't agree with you more..

MLs who are both good listeners and conversationalists tend to be in my RTM list..

Old 11-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As I said, I have written off this year

If travelling restrictions can be lifted early next year就偷笑了.
Well that might not be a bad thing... if you think on the bright side, you can save a lot of money not visiting MLs. When they start coming back again then you can just start raining down all the money you’ve saved lol
Old 11-04-2020, 05:57 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
For courtesy sake. And of course, can see their interesting posts.
Alot is their working wechat ID also mah ..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-04-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Sighs.. Whenever I see 黑美 gyrating/dancing or exercising, I just can't help but think of the good memories when she first came here.. A pity she had to leave SG on a sour note (don't think this needs a refresher/reminder)..
Still don’t understand why so many people make it seem like such a big deal but oh well.. the past is history. Let’s just hope they will come back again in future.

Quote:
Yeah it's gonna be mentally frustrating period for all of us.. Still there are many idiots out there defying this order.. Because of them, the CB may be extended.. Diao..
Looking at how many Singaporeans are behaving and how the situation is unfolding in other countries, I’m mentally prepared for the CB to be extended for at least another two weeks.

Quote:
Couldn't agree with you more..

MLs who are both good listeners and conversationalists tend to be in my RTM list..
Reminds me of my current go to ML. Miss talking cock and hanging out with her haha
Old 11-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TB is also something else, haha..

Yeah I'm mentally prepared to let them go.. Who knows what kind of repercussions this virus will have in the long run.. 2020 can be considered to be a lost year.. Uncertain times ahead and beyond..
Well you can still see them on their WC mah. Angel's face is getting rounder, hahaha, but still pretty. TB is still the same cutie with a simple but interesting China life - we have intriguing conversations every so often.

Alas, for me, absence does not make the heart grow fonder. It's out of sight, out of mind. Lol
Old 11-04-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still don’t understand why so many people make it seem like such a big deal but oh well.. the past is history. Let’s just hope they will come back again in future.
I assumed you saw her tirade before she removed it?

Is normal reaction lah, especially for the prettier and hotter MLs lol.. Sour grapes aplenty..

That said, I did patronize that other Angel from the shop.. Her boobs are quite big and nice to fondle sial..

Quote:
Looking at how many Singaporeans are behaving and how the situation is unfolding in other countries, I’m mentally prepared for the CB to be extended for at least another two weeks.
It's not only here.. The whole world got many socially irresponsible farktards who aren't taking this seriously enough..

Quote:
Reminds me of my current go to ML. Miss talking cock and hanging out with her haha
Who sial? I don't recall you mentioning her here..

Old 11-04-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well you can still see them on their WC mah. Angel's face is getting rounder, hahaha, but still pretty. TB is still the same cutie with a simple but interesting China life - we have intriguing conversations every so often.

Alas, for me, absence does not make the heart grow fonder. It's out of sight, out of mind. Lol
Yar.. Of course still chio.. Still.. it didn't have to end the way it did.. She could've left departed our shores w/o that negative press haha..

Is it? So what has she been up to, if you don't mind sharing some stuff about her?

Old 11-04-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 8
Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!

This is random, but anyone knows how's Javabeans? Hope he is doing fine.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I assumed you saw her tirade before she removed it?
Haha I saw that. Luckily she never block me so now still can see her WeChat moments hahah

Quote:
Who sial? I don't recall you mentioning her here..
She’s another one of those Syt MLs that’s I’m a sucker for lol. Was away from this forum for quite a while so never mention her. Only came back today cos I got bored lol. Don’t dare to put up any MR as well in case I get zapped haha
Old 11-04-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

I’ve got both their WC as well and I find it quite intriguing to see the contrasts between the content of their posts lol
Old 11-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

At this stage, we just have to live with it.

Stay at home as far as possible, go out only for grocery shopping (and get your breath of fresh air along the way).

All of us must cooperate so that we can curb this crisis and resume our normal lives.

And see WLs again.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yar.. Of course still chio.. Still.. it didn't have to end the way it did.. She could've left departed our shores w/o that negative press haha..

Is it? So what has she been up to, if you don't mind sharing some stuff about her?
Quote:
I’ve got both their WC as well and I find it quite intriguing to see the contrasts between the content of their posts lol
It is quite obvious that TB comes from a much simpler and humble background. Which probably explains her unpretentious, pure, good natured deposition.

I've stayed with friend's relatives before in the rural part of shenyang , so we would compare notes and discuss about the traditions and food that were usually prepared in these 农村.

On a separate note, Zu Er has gone back and is serving her 14-day strict quarantine back in China. Firstly, they would have to pay for these quarantine hotels themselves, and it doesn't come cheap. They are not allowed to even step outside of the rooms at all. Packet food is left at the door at every meal time. It's torturous, but they will endure it. At least we at to go to the supermarket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1