The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Im with u bro, get a clean good hard rub no extra is fine with me too. Cos now stocks doesn't tick me la.

As for FL, i dun see any once the CB lifted so probably jist go for good rub at spa!/mp and normal decent extras in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Guess after things are settled, shall go for a good rub. Hust desperately need a good hard massage. Clean one also ok. No happy ending also fine.

Current pool nothing fantastic and kind of lost the urge.

What about you guys?
Old 18-05-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually all depends on rapport and doesn't really have to be with regulars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Don’t think asking would work - this sort of thing usually happens when MLs are comfortable with their regulars.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Guess after things are settled, shall go for a good rub. Hust desperately need a good hard massage. Clean one also ok. No happy ending also fine.

Current pool nothing fantastic and kind of lost the urge.

What about you guys?
What about in between - those prostate care. I know many of them are shit but I have found places where there are decent MLs who do pretty good JG and massage too. 'Clean places' so safer than most.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Wah gd bro, later can share the place for good massage and jg? I pm u ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What about in between - those prostate care. I know many of them are shit but I have found places where there are decent MLs who do pretty good JG and massage too. 'Clean places' so safer than most.
Old 19-05-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Actually all depends on rapport and doesn't really have to be with regulars.
Yea....building trust and rapport is key. Sometimes (rarely) it happens very quickly, even during the first visit because you somehow just clicked. No words need to be exchanged -- she just opens her legs and invite you in. No talk of extra charges too, but if you do get lucky be a gentleman and give her a good tip.
Old 19-05-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Talking of a good rub, me hopes that the shop-based Vivi will be back in action soon. But then again, spas will probably be one of the last places to reopen post-CB.
Old 19-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
NovaNova has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Anyone can sic me mint douyin?
Old 19-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yeah, agreed with you. Same, many places I found also just used overpriced prostrate massage packages. Those really good ones come once in a while, later pm you to share.
Old 19-05-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros know where or how to get black sim card during this period? I have a feeling many of our current chiong numbers may not be recognized anymore so would like to start afresh with new number once everything reopens. Can pm please would def exchange with my humble points
Old 19-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Polanski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few MLs I still remember:

1. Moon

There were a few ML called Moon but the one I still remember is the girl stayed from Jun to Oct 2015. She moved several times and was caught after Mid-autumn. I visited her later in Hong Kong (just dinner and some chat).

She is quite beautiful and has good massage skills. Seldom have girl can defeat her in both aspects. A little bit aloof but I guess it depends on chemistry.

2. Ivy

This girl came twice and stayed very shortly each time. The first time was like May 2016? Stayed around little India. The second time was around Feb 2017 together with her sister Xiaoya. Stayed around G area.

She is quite cute but massage skill was so so only. And I feel that she is quite well educated compared with typical MLs. I remembered that she told me she had bachelor degree or something, which is rare among ML.

3. Long Nv
4. MoMo
5. Aila

The later three are discussed many times by you so no need to illustrate more.
Old 19-05-2020, 06:42 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoh View Post
https://www.police.gov.sg/Media-Room...ible_Behaviour

h. On 5 May 2020, a 37-year-old female Chinese national was arrested in an anti-vice operation mounted by the Police at a condominium unit along 30 Jalan Kemaman. The woman was found to have allowed a man, who does not reside at the place, into the condominium unit on 5 May 2020, as well as on another previous occasion on 19 April 2020. The woman was investigated for her involvement in vice activities. For allowing the man into her place of residence on both dates, she was charged with two counts of regulation 4(4) of the COVID-19 (Temporary Measure) (Control Order) Regulations 2020 punishable under Section 34(7) of the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020.
This location is v familar....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-three-phases

If want to be safe (with the law), gonna have to wait at least another month for "phase two"...

Damnit.
Old 19-05-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

And just realised I got zapped with the reasoning "for fun"...
Geez thanks
Old 19-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Latest news: as expected, ban on social interaction still around next month and maybe beyond.

"...social gatherings will remain prohibited, as these will invariably bring together more people living in different households..."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rship-12749222
Old 19-05-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

The first phase is expected to last a few weeks and Singapore will move into the second phase if community transmission rates remain "low and stable" and the dormitory situation remains under control.

In the second phase, called the "safe transition", people will gradually be able to resume more social activities. More businesses will be allowed to reopen, including tuition and enrichment centres, gyms and fitness studios. However, employers must implement safe distancing measures and ensure that those who can work from home continue to do so.

In this phase, small social gatherings and dining in at food and beverage outlets could also be allowed.

Mr Gan said the second phase comprises several steps and could last several months.

In the third phase, Singapore will move to a "new normal" until a vaccine is found.

By this time, social, cultural, religious and business gatherings are expected to have resumed. However, limits will be put in place on gathering sizes.

The same applies to services and activities that involve significant prolonged close contact, such as massages, or significant crowd management risk in an enclosed space, such as cinemas.

Probably mid June for 2nd phase to begin...

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo... ampaign=STTG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1