The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 17-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Was walking around while waiting to meet my friend for kopi.
Stop at blk 4*7 and went up to a 2nd floor spa with chinese name.

Refuse to pay 88 and paid only 50 for the massage. Therefore was given the room directly opp the counter.
When ML came in, she didn't even pull the small curtain to cover the window. she was super cold. Didn't even want to talk.
After a while, she started asking me if I want to upgrade to baoyang. Asked me few times.
Each and everytime my reply is firm. Told her that I rather pay her then to upgrade.

Massage was really good and at the end full of teasing.

Once flip over she automatically provide HJ and when I try to touch her, found out that she already unhook her bra.
Too bad because of the window and the counter position cannot zhut zhut. If not, I am sure she will allow.
She had to tactical while providing HJ.
Overall is not bad but the room sucks.
Massage - 8/10
ML - 7.5/10 pre MILF
GFE - only towards the end.
RTM - depends. Will try to book her directly again to see if I am given a better room.
Damage - 50 + 50.
Name of ML - Tina
Old 17-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
janfeb222222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Thank you bro for the reports. Went to FS twice and find Annie, all in 100.
Old 19-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by janfeb222222 View Post
Thank you bro for the reports. Went to FS twice and find Annie, all in 100.
All in as in HJ and FJ or just HJ + massage
Old 20-05-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

HJ and FJ.
Old 20-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HJ and FJ.
Smelly and you guys still do it ? Got smell means infection already.
Old 20-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
HJ and FJ.
Seriously will try and ask again next visit as that time I go only HJ.
Old 20-05-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

I went there twice, I didn't smell anything weird leh. Probably I went there early.
Old 22-05-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Was walking around while waiting to meet my friend for kopi.
Stop at blk 4*7 and went up to a 2nd floor spa with chinese name.

Refuse to pay 88 and paid only 50 for the massage. Therefore was given the room directly opp the counter.
When ML came in, she didn't even pull the small curtain to cover the window. she was super cold. Didn't even want to talk.
After a while, she started asking me if I want to upgrade to baoyang. Asked me few times.
Each and everytime my reply is firm. Told her that I rather pay her then to upgrade.

Massage was really good and at the end full of teasing.

Once flip over she automatically provide HJ and when I try to touch her, found out that she already unhook her bra.
Too bad because of the window and the counter position cannot zhut zhut. If not, I am sure she will allow.
She had to tactical while providing HJ.
Overall is not bad but the room sucks.
Massage - 8/10
ML - 7.5/10 pre MILF
GFE - only towards the end.
RTM - depends. Will try to book her directly again to see if I am given a better room.
Damage - 50 + 50.
Name of ML - Tina
haha RX Spa (next to healthway clinic). Find her some more times you be in for pleasant surprise.

I personally suggest booking her after 10pm so the receptionist go home alr.
Old 22-05-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I went there twice, I didn't smell anything weird leh. Probably I went there early.
sometimes (esp at night), they sweat a lot really damm stink so i never use mouth zhut before.
Old 22-05-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinaili View Post
Booked Lixxa couple days ago after some bro mention abt BJ.
Pleasant looking late 40s with only HJ and minimal roaming. Insisted BJ is not on the menu. Massage was average but definitely not piano. Saw other MLs while leaving which bros could try if you don’t mind MLs resemble like old folk’s home resident. Definitely not RTM as there are better ones else where😆
FS all old one la. Want young go bugis e-wellness or Orchard j-wellness for chio bu syt. for us north side one, if lazy travel down to town is bo bian have to settle with old MILFs.. But if close eye, hj or bj feels the same la.
Old 22-05-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
FS all old one la. Want young go bugis e-wellness or Orchard j-wellness for chio bu syt. for us north side one, if lazy travel down to town is bo bian have to settle with old MILFs.. But if close eye, hj or bj feels the same la.
Book lixxa,few day ago through WeChat,nice looking ml abt 40,a mild for mi but I'm a sucker for milf,ok massage was really strong,cos still feeling the pain n she sure knows wats wrong with ur body,ok cut short as usual gq given allowed to Zhu the small B neh neh and standard pricing.overall still ok rtm maybe.
Old 22-05-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!

Today the weather in the Northern Side is raining and cloudy.
Cooling weather is the Time for some hot carassing.
It is time for me to rtm Linda for redeem of FREE HAPPY ENDING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post
SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY OFFER
This ML is so motherly. In celebration of the coming Mother's Day, she is giving out additional promotion on her own.

Offer of $48 massage package + 50 tips for a happy ending with hands auto roaming.
PROMOTION OFFER : Accumulate 2 times Happy Ending With this ML, She will give you a FREE HAPPY ENDING on the 3rd times.

For Appointment :
Call Or Text Linda ☎ 8457 6186 / WeChat xiuli5661 for appointment booking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
Book lixxa,few day ago through WeChat,nice looking ml abt 40,a mild for mi but I'm a sucker for milf,ok massage was really strong,cos still feeling the pain n she sure knows wats wrong with ur body,ok cut short as usual gq given allowed to Zhu the small B neh neh and standard pricing.overall still ok rtm maybe.
Old 22-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
sometimes (esp at night), they sweat a lot really damm stink so i never use mouth zhut before.
Just go there early then no problem.
Old 23-05-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
haha RX Spa (next to healthway clinic). Find her some more times you be in for pleasant surprise.

what kind of surprise?? i go so many times still same leh
Old 23-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
what kind of surprise?? i go so many times still same leh
Sometimes 10.30pm the counter recept also not yet go home. And sometimes the lady boss also stay till late.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1