The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 26-03-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
Looks/样貌: A+外表不重要,看的是她的内在美。
GFE/女友身受体验: SSS 感觉像初恋一样
Massage/按摩技术: S 她学了些新技巧,按摩技术可嘉
Attitude/态度: SSS不用多说,态度一流
Overall rating/总体评价: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Comment/RTM 评论/返回按摩: This is my 3rd time visiting her. Every time I visit her, she exudes out a new feeling from me. 这次是我第三次看望她。每次我去看望她,她都会给我一种新的感觉。

She’s currently having promotion right now from 20th to 29th March. 她目前在举办一个粉丝福利,正在促销,时间为3月20日至29日

Those who need her contact, please head on to her profiles. 需要她联系的人请前往她的电报频道或简介。
https://t.me/yoyosg

https://massageasia.wiki/directory/6...65-beauty-yoyo

Grading/等级:
S 级以上- Please treat her as a gem 请把她视为珍宝
A 级- Must go 一定要去
B 级- Good 好
C 级- Average 平凡
D 级- Disappointed 失望
F 级- Fail/ Avoid 回避
Promotion is still ongoing. Book away!
Old 26-03-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
After 2weeks of holiday, today went back to look for lisa. NO promotion lei.sTIll the same offer.bUT after tying her service n looking at her tan body u will never regret. TIp top service.. solid body as she jog daily. TOMORROW will visit feifei. MISs her big melon and AR. Tomorrow will try bf.
Can share FeiFei contact? Thanks 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1