The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Horniest ML?

Previously I wrote a FR about this lady call YoYo. Recently she has moved her operation to a condo while waiting to go back to China. Texted me and I kinda keen to try her again with more privacy because she moan super loud during FJ. Haha!

Condo is very easy to locate and super alot of parking. It those walk up apartment without security guard and near central area. Ding Dong~~~ YoYo greet me in her usual casual girl next door dress style. The apartment is big and she is staying alone. So is really very private. I super hate those who stay with a few ladies in 1 condo. Always end up bumping into another bro. Haha!

We sat down and she offered me a beer. We relax and chat awhile then start to kiss and started making out at the sofa. OMG~~ the feeling is like scoring a girl on your first date. Soon she was all naked and I started attack her perky ass and lick her all over. She was super duper wet already and moaning super loud. Suddenly I realised we haven't shower! Haha!!!

Okok..cool down and we went shower together then start again on the bed. There is mirror in the room so you can literally see yourself fucking her. Super turn on! Those who visit her before should know she got a tight body and small frame body. Is really like fking a poly girl.

Damage - Everything in at $150!! Super worth it! Haha!

I think she told me she is leaving SG around 22 Nov. I will surely visit her again before she go.

This is a photo from her wechat. She is the right one and beside her is her friend YueYue who works in Elepos Spa.

Last edited by RotiPrata Man; 07-11-2023 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-11-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Thanks for sharing the juicy FR of Yoyo. From what I understand, Yoyo only wants to take in ex customers whom she already knows, to minimize risks and to stay safe till she returns home in 2 weeks time.
So for those who have yet to try her at Upper Serangoon, better to wait till she returns to Singapore.
Not true leh. She advertising in some platform. So I guess she open to take new customers now
Old 06-11-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shiokleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Previously I wrote a FR about this lady call YoYo. Recently she has moved her operation to a condo while waiting to go back to China. Texted me and I kinda keen to try her again with more privacy because she moan super loud during FJ. Haha!

Condo is very easy to locate and super alot of parking. It those walk up apartment without security guard and near central area. Ding Dong~~~ YoYo greet me in her usual casual girl next door dress style. The apartment is big and she is staying alone. So is really very private. I super hate those who stay with a few ladies in 1 condo. Always end up bumping into another bro. Haha!

We sat down and she offered me a beer. We relax and chat awhile then start to kiss and started making out at the sofa. OMG~~ the feeling is like scoring a girl on your first date. Soon she was all naked and I started attack her perky ass and lick her all over. She was super duper wet already and moaning super loud. Suddenly I realised we haven't shower! Haha!!!

Okok..cool down and we went shower together then start again on the bed. There is mirror in the room so you can literally see yourself fucking her. Super turn on! Those who visit her before should know she got a tight body and small frame body. Is really like fking a poly girl.

I think she told me she is leaving SG around 22 Nov. I will surely visit her again before she go.

This is a photo from her wechat. She is the left one and beside her is her friend YueYue who works in Elepos Spa.

Bro, I think Yue Yue is the left one, while Yo-yo is the one on the right in the photo.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:

This is a photo from her wechat. She is the left one and beside her is her friend YueYue who works in Elepos Spa.

Is this pic of Yoyo close to her real person?
Old 06-11-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Is this pic of Yoyo close to her real person?

90% bro...those who visited her will know
Old 06-11-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today morning first time visit this ML and the feeling like know each other very long time.
She ask me to stand after bath, she help me to dry up and after that she start to lick me from leg to my little brother, bbbj until I ask her to stop, she than ask to lay down on the bed, start to lick me from behind, my whole back body , ears and ass. Later ask me do a dog style and lick my ass and bbbj my little brother. Wah cannot tahan and ask her stop, I ask her to lay down on the bed and is my time to lick her, suck her nipples and lick her neck and she moaning, and my little brother just go into her cave in raw, don't why she didn't stop me and I pump slowly and I ask her softly can I shoot inside? She replied can't lah, so, I still pump slowly and pull out ( respect her) she than put on CD on my brother, this time I pump harder and she moan loud later I finished in few minutes. She tell me do not share her contact to anyone for been raw with me. And she only charge me 2B 2R. Sorry to all brother, I only can share the true story and can't share her contact.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She charging $150 all in now??! Like this must faster go look for her before she leave SG liao.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not true leh. She advertising in some platform. So I guess she open to take new customers now
Which platform is she advertising on? Can share?
Old 07-11-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sigkelir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, able to share Yoyo's contact? TIA
Old 07-11-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They open for 3some??
Old 07-11-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigkelir View Post
Hi bro, able to share Yoyo's contact? TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukujia0 View Post
Hi bro, able to share YoYo contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shareandcare View Post
Able to share contact?

Don't lazy lah...pm me if you want contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread