The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All The Girls That I Have Done

ALL CHARACTERS APPEARING IN THESE STORIES ARE FICTITIOUS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

So with that, please treat the stories here as fiction. Whether they are real or not, that is up to your own imagination.

Hello to all bros. Being a long time lurker on these forums, I’ve always enjoyed the stories shared by other bros here. I’ve shared snippets of my stories before on my replies here but never got down to actually starting my own thread proper. So here goes!

Before I begin, a short intro about myself. I’m a creative freelancer with clients across the globe. Having said so, business trips are extremely common for me as my job entails being on location to work with the client. Due to my constant travelling, I’ve never actually found someone to settle down with. In fact, I’ve grown to enjoy being single and having amazing sex with women all over the world. Why tie yourself down with one when you can have many?

During my downtime in between jobs, I often go backpacking to see the world. After all, this world is so big and we’ve only got one life to see it.

I’ve certainly got many stories to share but for starters, I’ll let you bros choose one of the three below to begin with.

#1 - An unexpected threesome with an ex-schoolmate and her younger sis on a cruise

#2 - Long time ex-stewardess FWB who’s also a wife-to-be

#3 - Sex filled backpacking trip with an Australian model I met on the flight

Go ahead and take your pick! Once one of them gets >3 votes, that’ll be the first story on this thread.
Old 16-01-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: All The Girls That I Have Done

Let’s start with #1 pls. Thanks
Old 16-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Let’s start with #1 pls. Thanks
Prince Devitt +51
Old 16-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

#1 please. threesome never goes wrong
Old 22-01-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

This was certainly the most challenging project I had ever handled. Did it pay well? Definitely. In fact, it’s the most I’ve ever been paid for a single job. Travelling to different locations across Europe for almost a month non-stop while working simultaneously on the project was really draining so I couldn’t wait to get back, unwind and have a some fun.

So as soon as I landed, I texted one of my regular FWBs (the one from #2 who I’ll probably share more about in future stories). Let’s call her Diana for convenience (not her real name).

Me: “Free tonight?”
D: “You’re back already?”
Me: “Yeah, wanna come over?”
D: “Didn’t get lucky over there?”
Me: “Too busy with work.”
D: “We’re busy with wedding planning this week, how does next week sound?”
Me: “Sure, see you then.”

Just as I sent the last message, another came in. It was from my client.

Client: “Hey, just wanna share with you that management absolutely love your work on the ships!“
Me: “No problem, was a pleasure working with you and the team.”
Client: “Check your inbox. Just a little token of our appreciation. Enjoy!”

The client was a big European cruise line and the aforementioned token was an all-expenses paid 4D3N cruise. Only problem was it sets sail at the end of the week, which means I wouldn’t be able to bring Diana along for some fun… but oh boy, little did I know what I was in for.

Fast forward to the day of the cruise. I found myself standing in a huge suite with a stunning view of the ocean. The place could probably fit a small family! I just couldn’t help but think it would really have been fun if Diana was here. All this space just for me?

So off I went for lunch. The restaurant was really crowded but I managed to find a seat at a quiet corner. Halfway through my lunch, I was interrupted by a sweet voice calling out my name.

“Omg Ben! Long time no see!”

I looked up, and there was the sexiest little thing I ever laid my eyes upon. It took me a split second to recognise who she was. It was Lisa, my ex-classmate from secondary school (not her real name).

Me: “Oh wow Lisa, nice to see you! How long has it been… looking good ah”
L: “About 10 years I think? Don’t say me, handsome guy here with his gf?”
Me: “No la! Still single all these years and enjoying life.”

She then joined me at my table and we started catching up. Being alone, I explained how I ended up here. It was then I found out she was here with her younger sister. As our conversation went on, I slowly started to drift off into thoughts of what I would do to her behind closed doors. I was mesmerised by her to say the least.

Lisa and I were secondary school classmates. She was every guy’s dream fuck at school. Petite, slim and tight in all the right places. Her lack in the chest department (B cups) was surely made up by her extremely toned body, hourglass figure and amazing ass… you know, the kind you don’t wanna stop giving doggy to and want to pound her even harder with each thrust

Here’s the closest example I could find to show you how it was like to doggy her - watch video

She was known as a really wild girl who was very open-minded. So much so that she once even asked me loudly in class, why my dick was bigger than the other guys and she had never even seen it before… or so I thought.

We were rather close as I regularly helped her out with homework after school. Often times, we would get distracted and end up watching TV with our arms intertwined and her head on my shoulder. Thinking back now, I was so naive to not realise this was an obvious hint that she wanted some extra-curricular activity

I eventually found out she was seeing someone else when I saw her holding hands with another guy at the mall after school and that was that. My mistake for not acting quick enough I guess.

L: “Ben? Are you there?”
Me: *snapping out of my daydream* “Oh yeah, sorry. Work was really hectic lately so just a bit tired ah.”
L: “Eh you’re here alone right? Come over to my room tonight la, we can have some drinks and catch up more.”

She told me her room number and left hurriedly as she had to go meet her sister for a dip in the pool.

Wait, a dip in the pool you say?

And that’s it for part one, next part is coming later today. Apologies if the story started slow but I assure you things only get spicier from here on. Stay tuned!

Last edited by bradgunnerzz; 22-01-2022 at 04:53 AM.
Old 22-01-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-01-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got my tent here too!
Old 22-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Thanks bros otamay and Zax51 for the support. Hope y’all have your popcorn ready because things are about to get a whole lot more… entertaining

After lunch, I decided to get a drink and chill by the pool. No surprises as to who I was looking forward to seeing. All throughout our conversation, I was just imagining how Lisa would look without any clothes on. Her devilish figure would put most supermodels to shame. As I was deep in fantasy about bedding Lisa, I was again interrupted by the same sweet voice calling out my name.

L: “Ben! Come join us.”

I’m not sure if my jaw actually dropped when I looked up, but right there in front of me was this sweet, sexy little thing wearing a floral two-piece. Fuck, if I could bang her right here, right now I would totally do it… but patience is a virtue. Oh, who’s this?

Right next to Lisa, was another girl. Younger and with a more innocent look but boy, was her body on par with Lisa’s. Not wanting to waste anymore time, I went over to join them in the pool.

L: “Come here to see me is it?”
Me: “I don’t think I’m the only one who ‘seeing’ you right now.” I replied, in reference to the many other guys here obviously checking her out. She rolled her eyes in response.
L: “Anyway this is my younger sis, Kim!”
K: “Hi, Lisa’s friend! She’s told me all about you already.”
Me: “Oh call me Ben. Really? Told you what about me?”
They both broke out into a giggle.
L: “Cannot tell you here la, later you hard.”
Me: “Later I what?”

In all honestly I was already raging hard down there. Who can blame me when there’s two beautiful girls in swimwear right in front of me? I kept my hard on concealed by using the waistband of my shorts but it was getting really uncomfortable.

K: “Er nothing la, just joking! Anyway, you’re here alone right? How come someone so yandao like you is alone here ah? So sad.”
L: “Ya lor, body so fit somemore.”
Me: “Thanks but I think I’m ok only la.”

It was then I started to feel different down there and realised… oh damn, my boner slipped out of the waistband.

K: “You sure you’re just ok only?” Her eyes gesturing below as the sisters broke out into another giggle. Kim then whispered something into Lisa’s ear, which I couldn’t make out.

L: “Don’t worry, I invited him to our room tonight.” Lisa announced loudly, which I’m pretty sure she was supposed to whisper back to her sister, who was now blushing slightly.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty chill just that I couldn’t help but notice Kim eyeing me throughout our time in the pool. My mind was just filled with thoughts of what I would do to both girls if I had them tonight. To be honest, just getting Lisa would have been amazing already but getting both sisters in bed would just be heaven.

What do you think I did to these two sluts that night? Next part is coming in a while. Stay tuned bros!
Old 23-01-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
quadgenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent start TS. Camping here!
Old 28-04-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for your update bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post
Thanks bros otamay and Zax51 for the support. Hope y’all have your popcorn ready because things are about to get a whole lot more… entertaining

After lunch, I decided to get a drink and chill by the pool. No surprises as to who I was looking forward to seeing. All throughout our conversation, I was just imagining how Lisa would look without any clothes on. Her devilish figure would put most supermodels to shame. As I was deep in fantasy about bedding Lisa, I was again interrupted by the same sweet voice calling out my name.

L: “Ben! Come join us.”

I’m not sure if my jaw actually dropped when I looked up, but right there in front of me was this sweet, sexy little thing wearing a floral two-piece. Fuck, if I could bang her right here, right now I would totally do it… but patience is a virtue. Oh, who’s this?

Right next to Lisa, was another girl. Younger and with a more innocent look but boy, was her body on par with Lisa’s. Not wanting to waste anymore time, I went over to join them in the pool.

L: “Come here to see me is it?”
Me: “I don’t think I’m the only one who ‘seeing’ you right now.” I replied, in reference to the many other guys here obviously checking her out. She rolled her eyes in response.
L: “Anyway this is my younger sis, Kim!”
K: “Hi, Lisa’s friend! She’s told me all about you already.”
Me: “Oh call me Ben. Really? Told you what about me?”
They both broke out into a giggle.
L: “Cannot tell you here la, later you hard.”
Me: “Later I what?”

In all honestly I was already raging hard down there. Who can blame me when there’s two beautiful girls in swimwear right in front of me? I kept my hard on concealed by using the waistband of my shorts but it was getting really uncomfortable.

K: “Er nothing la, just joking! Anyway, you’re here alone right? How come someone so yandao like you is alone here ah? So sad.”
L: “Ya lor, body so fit somemore.”
Me: “Thanks but I think I’m ok only la.”

It was then I started to feel different down there and realised… oh damn, my boner slipped out of the waistband.

K: “You sure you’re just ok only?” Her eyes gesturing below as the sisters broke out into another giggle. Kim then whispered something into Lisa’s ear, which I couldn’t make out.

L: “Don’t worry, I invited him to our room tonight.” Lisa announced loudly, which I’m pretty sure she was supposed to whisper back to her sister, who was now blushing slightly.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty chill just that I couldn’t help but notice Kim eyeing me throughout our time in the pool. My mind was just filled with thoughts of what I would do to both girls if I had them tonight. To be honest, just getting Lisa would have been amazing already but getting both sisters in bed would just be heaven.

What do you think I did to these two sluts that night? Next part is coming in a while. Stay tuned bros!
Old 02-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
hbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 02-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Great story so far. Do share more details abt other girls too
Old 31-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Nice.j
Do fill us in on the rest of the adventure
Camping here with some luncheon meat to grill over my camp fire
Old 03-01-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no update from TS, hope you are well bro.
Old 03-01-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow. Interesting and looking for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1