The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 19-01-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Glad to hear that u enjoyed ur session. Too bad my next available slot is somewhere is May, due to the super packed schedule. So far she is the most willing to please, in my opinion
Me also dont know when i will be free to book her again. I love the way she keep saying she want ice cream. I still testing water to get her bj me
Old 19-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Was meeting a friend for makan at the famous frog leg porridge at upp serangoon but I was damn early. So go opp walk walk and happen to see this new Spa with a very atas name. Lol!

Beo in and saw a very tall slim ML like machiam not bad, with mask on like a chio. Since I got time and my shoulders are aching badly, I decide to go in press 1 hour 

First impression passed! No rubbish $88 bao yang crap! Took 1 hour for $58. Ok la... Reasonable. Second impression lagi passed! She took off her mask to drink water and I was like, not bad looking leh. Tall + chio, hard to find.

Had a quick shower and proceed to massage. Honestly I wasn't expecting much but damn, her skill is good. Got strength and to the point. Super shiok! Especially the neck and shoulder area. She keep asking me if I can bare with the pain cos she need to use more strength to unlock those stubborn knots. So hardworking lor...

After 45 mins of intense acupuncture pressing I was asked to flip. GQ popped. I told her I'm not really a fan of HJ but I will try because she really did a good job.

She switch to sensual mode this time. All the finger tips tickling and slow slides to my groin area..... Cut the story short, after 15 mins done deal 

Overall great session because hard to find tall + pretty + massage good ML. Oh ya.. BTW her name is Selina.

On my way out I saw another short hair slim ML also like not bad. Maybe can ask my friend go try.

Total dmg $58 +$50. Quite worth because massage was great.

Haha, based on bro's FR... I chiong down to verify..
This is my unbiased review ah...

Massuer - Same as above
Massage 7-8/10 (legit quite good)
Looks - 3/10 (1 man's poison another man's meat - imo all the masseur in that joint damn curvy, not my cup of tea for sure)
GQ - defo popped - $50 standard

The teasing and built up is good
Must comment that this is yet another place without a built in toilet... shared toilet

RTF - unlikely, prefer slim SYT
Old 19-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongah123 View Post

Massuer - Same as above
Looks - 3/10 (1 man's poison another man's meat - imo all the masseur in that joint damn curvy, not my cup of tea for sure)

Must comment that this is yet another place without a built in toilet... shared toilet

I think you like those small small syt kind la.. Lol. I prefer tall and slutty kind.

Massage good right. The $58 pay liao also worth it.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Massuer - Same as above

I just went to try. Looks to me 6.5-7 like that. Nice features tbh. But not syt
Old 19-01-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:

Massuer - Same as above

Probably can try serangoon garden area for syt fetish
Old 20-01-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
joeteo21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

ML: XxxxMx
Damage: 50+50+30

Got contact from Bro and went down to try. Everything is the same per describes by Bro. Only thing is the place have no private room, you can hear the girl in the next partition moaning while doing HJ for other customers.
Old 20-01-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Akk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I shared my FR in USSC thread, since it is around/nearby the same area, I share it here again

Here comes my contribution and much learning from bros here. Please don’t flame me and forgive my poor English.

Contact a ml on MiChat, and arrange for a session.

Name: XxxxMx
Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask cannot really judge, mid 20s
Figure: 7-8/10, slight tummy but I’m not choosy. The natural C-D cup is really a killer for me, soft and more than handful, highly recommended for boob lover
Attitude: friendly and willing to please and not a time watcher.
Damage: 50+50 (hj)

Curtain type shop and common toilet, I’m fine with it as I’m the only client and door was locked. Massage was solid and not piano type. Right strength at the right place. After flip over, auto GQ, and I also auto slip my hands underneath to play with the naturally D mountains, super soft and smooth and fragranceful. I could say these pair is the best neh neh I played so far. Best thing is she auto zhut zhut my neh neh, making me exploded in no time.

After some simple cleaning, she walked me to the common toilet while my hands still glued to her neh neh, very reluctant to let go.

RTM: very likely when OC’s eyes are not so tight on me.

Bros who keen to know more, can pm me. I’m more than happy to share, if can up my point laggy best. Here wish all bros happy chiong-ing. Chiong happily, chiong safely
bro can share contact? thanks!
Old 20-01-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiwifruityellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, possible to share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 20-01-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, i had tried XxxxMx and XxxxXxxx. XxxxMx is more playable and provide better massage. XxxxMx is more pretty but smaller tits. Anyone tried their colleague Sxxxx before?
Old 21-01-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen all 4 ladies there, and tried XM (a few times) and also SS.
XM is attractive, hardworking, offers good massage and playful. Highly recommended.
If you wish to know about Sxxxx/SS who always wear sports attire, PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1980abc View Post
Bro, i had tried XxxxMx and XxxxXxxx. XxxxMx is more playable and provide better massage. XxxxMx is more pretty but smaller tits. Anyone tried their colleague Sxxxx before?
Old 21-01-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro, agree that XxxxMx is more playable and she is the only one does 2 shots for me. XxxxXxxx feels more elegant but less playable, only can roam outside. Sxxxx like small boobs, B maybe, nv try before too.
Here my experience with x***m*.

Place a bit like bunk set up. 2 rows of bed facing each other. Beds next to each other are separated by a Low wall or curtain. Toilet is common. You can practically hear conversations going on.

Now the interesting part. Massage was relatively good. Am used to being massaged by aunities in the chain spas. X***m* was friendly and chatty. Went on to chit chat. About mid way, she asked me to go onto a kneeling position with both thighs supported by her legs (she was on the bed as well). Then she started caressing my balls and rub my dick. Is this hdly? Whatever it was, it was damn shiok.

Next I was asked to turn around. She massaged my legs while I practiced my moulding skills on her breast. Like what other brothers mentioned, her melons are a really handful.

Once she was done with my thighs, she started rubbing my cock again. she has this special way of stimulating you. One hand rub, other hand massage your balls. Was heaven on earth. And you think it would stop there…no!! She started moaning and instead of massaging my balls, she inserted her finger into my arse! Wow, that trickled another sensation which I can only describe as sibei song.

Eventually succumbed to her tricks and emptied my tank. She cleaned me gently and I asked if she wants to join my for shower and she said how about she watch.

After shower, we cuddled and I kissed her goodbye.

Thanks bro softsoftrice for the recommendation. You can ask him for her contact and up his pts. Thanks

Last edited by Juzneedamassage; 21-01-2022 at 11:26 PM.
Old 22-01-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Actually XxxxXxxx looks is my type. But she seems shy during service. A bit sianx..haha
Old 22-01-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1980abc View Post
Actually XxxxXxxx looks is my type. But she seems shy during service. A bit sianx..haha
Bro, does she allow u to roam inside?
Old 22-01-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Not really. She is kind of shy/ reluctant. XxxxMx definitely more playable
Old 22-01-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster