The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
Also not sure best time; just imagine you went after some bro FJ her, no more show

If you go late, maybe see so many cock got her wanna fuck the it’s your day, maybe she unlock you instead

Really need to see her mood
Fair enough, thanks 😊
Old 21-01-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Usually I go last slot or 2nd last where can bath together after a hot day
Old 21-01-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think for melody, you still must charm her to fuck her. If you got a rock hard cock that stands high, that's an advantage. Cock doesn't have to be super long, but she like thick and those that don't go soft. But you gotta work your charm on her. I strut around her place with cock dangling out, she walk around naked at her shop. Standard procedure now. I like her full length mirror too, hehe. And if she don't like you means she don't like you.hard to change her opinion. All really based on chemistry with her.
Old 21-01-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Coward can continue zap
Old 21-01-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

At this rate this thread is going l think our favourite and most delectable milf Melody deserves a thread of her own. There is just so much about her that keeps most brothers excited.
Old 21-01-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

So this melody no longer accept new player even for massage right

Last edited by abcchinese8inch; 22-01-2022 at 06:02 AM.
Old 21-01-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is this Melody last time working at King George Ave
Old 22-01-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
At this rate this thread is going l think our favourite and most delectable milf Melody deserves a thread of her own. There is just so much about her that keeps most brothers excited.
You all is trying to help her to get attention being her customer or try to broke her rice bowel.
Old 22-01-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
You all is trying to help her to get attention being her customer or try to broke her rice bowel.
Why break rice bowl?
Old 22-01-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Why break rice bowl?
Is this a legal operation?
Old 22-01-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is this a legal operation?
You worry too much la bro. Melody has been around for 20 years. From little money to a few private property…she always laugh at AV one. Never kana raid before part from one time they kana sabo by Celine’s (her neighbor) client…long story…

Anyway, those AV paper general cannot be guerrilla veteran like melody.
Old 22-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cunninlingus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
I think for melody, you still must charm her to fuck her. If you got a rock hard cock that stands high, that's an advantage. Cock doesn't have to be super long, but she like thick and those that don't go soft. But you gotta work your charm on her. I strut around her place with cock dangling out, she walk around naked at her shop. Standard procedure now. I like her full length mirror too, hehe. And if she don't like you means she don't like you.hard to change her opinion. All really based on chemistry with her.
Hi bro, who is this melody. I seen her name on this thread countless times. Can share contact? Thanks
Old 22-01-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Actually neither. She doesn't need new customers or attention and her rice bowl is iron clad as her fan base is probably by the hundreds. Anyway she has already made more than most of us in monetary terms. The suggestion is for her fans and admirers to share our experiences of her in one place. In fact just thinking of unlocking her makes my groin harden🤤😋.
Old 22-01-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
You worry too much la bro. Melody has been around for 20 years. From little money to a few private property…she always laugh at AV one. Never kana raid before part from one time they kana sabo by Celine’s (her neighbor) client…long story…

In Singapore this will happen?I known her seen she my the name Joyce
Old 22-01-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

Is better that you ask her do she like you to do such free advertisement for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread