The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up William Wan's SKM and Coca cola should stop indulging in cheap sentimentality

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I do want to stress that I am hardly impressed with what I saw, because campaigns like this are the most dangerous. Even though it purports to raise awareness when it comes to marginalised communities, it actually makes them more invisible in the process.

My problem with this brand of awareness-raising and “corporate-social responsibility” is that it renders the group that they promote behind the brand, not in front of it. It is not “thank you for building our homes.” It is “thank you for building our homes. Brought to you by coca cola.” Corporate whitewashing, despite it’s intentions, is still whitewashing and should be called out for the cheap, meaningless gesture that it is.

Moreover, it presents people with the idea that “hey, we are doing something!” by sending photos of their thanks to these people that they render invisible in their everyday lives.

What we seem to have bought is this idea of positivity, regardless of the situation – that a smile and helping words can make a difference. What I do want to state is that we should http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014...and-coca-cola/

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1