The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 41 25.00%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 61 37.20%
YES - I will take Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 52 31.71%
YES - I will take Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 6 3.66%
Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine - DISQUALIFIED DUE CLONES VOTES 1 0.61%
YES - I will take AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 3 1.83%
YES - I will take J&J COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
YES - I will take Sputnik-V COVID-19 vaccine 0 0%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2745 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

The WHO have ZERO info on Sinovac.

Quote:
Old 06-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exiled Dalai Lama receives COVID-19 vaccine
Sat, 6 March 2021, 2:38 pm
He had enrolled himself for vaccination when the program started and visited the zonal hospital to get the vaccine early in the morning to avoid security concerns. He was administered with AstraZeneca's COVISHIELD vaccine.

The Dalai Lama, after getting the dose, appealed to everyone eligible to get vaccinated as well as to take care of their health.

India allowed vaccination for general public from March 01. In the second phase, India is vaccinating those over the age of 60 years and 45 years plus with co-morbidities.

In 1959 failed uprising of Tibet, which was brutally suppressed by the Chinese government, thousands of Tibetans fled to India, including their spiritual leader Dalai Lama. Since then, he has been running a parallel government from his hilly abode in Dharamsala.
Old 09-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 6
fallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to beholdfallen11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Due China incapability in testing. Now they need to poke backside to swab for wuhan virus.
more like due to incapable chinese officials.

Probably goes like this

Official A's boss: why we implement so many measures for 1 year already, yet still got covid cases in your province???

Official A making excuses to blame other factors: We found that covid test for swabbing nose and throat are only 99% effective. that 1% of untraced infections ended up spreading so the province cant eliminate covid to zero.

Official A's boss: Then what solution do you propose to solve this issue???

Official A: Our scientists have proven to us that by swabbing their anus, its 100% effective in detecting covid!

Official A's boss: Then what are you waiting for? Change all covid tests to swab anus immediately!

Official A: Yes sir!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-03-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Zax51 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Initially i was hesitant about taking. Then the news that sinovac has reached SG, and the govt leaders taking pfizer, i rushed my old folks to register and take and the earliest instance so they get the pfizer vaccine too (and not sinovac). Now, I'm hoping i get in queue early enough before sinovac starts...

Even if i dun get bias, the stats are there. The fatalities are there.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Old 16-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...early-14419868

7 new COVID-19 vaccination centres to be set up, some offering Moderna shots

SINGAPORE: Singapore will set up seven more COVID-19 vaccination centres across the country, four of which will offer the Moderna vaccine. Authorities will also consider allowing residents with “very exceptional circumstances” to receive their doses earlier.

The seven vaccination centres, located at Bukit Batok, Bukit Merah, Jurong West, Punggol, Sengkang, Tampines and Woodlands, will progressively start operations from Wednesday (Mar 17), said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Tuesday.

By mid-April there will be a total of 40 vaccination centres islandwide.

This is in addition to the 20 polyclinics and 22 Public Health Preparedness Clinics (PHPCs) that are also offering COVID-19 vaccines.

“All vaccination centres are wheelchair-friendly to provide easy access to seniors who have mobility concerns,” said MOH.

The four vaccination centres administering Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine are Hong Kah North, Marsiling, Punggol 21 and Radis Mas community clubs.
Old 18-03-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Old 24-03-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...roups-14480078

SINGAPORE: People aged 45 to 59 years old can start registering their interest to be vaccinated against COVID-19 with immediate effect, as the Government expands its vaccination programme to younger age groups.

They may register their interest at vaccine.gov.sg, and they will receive an SMS with a personalised URL allowing them to book their appointments online.

Old 26-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Did you know? And will you try?

Quote:
A Singapore-based team at Duke-NUS Medical School have spent the last year working on a COVID-19 vaccine. How close are they to producing one and will it help end the pandemic?

Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore and San Diego-based Arcturus Therapeutics have partnered to develop a COVID-19 vaccine. It is a self-replicating mRNA vaccine. So while the mRNA technology is similar to vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, this vaccine requires a lower dose.

Old 30-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Old 10-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Old 14-04-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1