The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 08-04-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 11
froanii88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4105

I got to see and talk to Xiao Ai after my rtf with Meng Meng https://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4101 . I was afraid she might have a tummy since her weight is put as 50 kg. It's all hidden in her gown. She purposely squeeze her tummy inwards. She is very pleasant looking, looks like age 25-30, not the syt I had hoped for ... Meng Meng was saying that Xiao Ai's service is very gd
seems like the N area is the place to be right now, had a rly shiok sesh with xtt rly no horse run like bros mentioned. even ask me to rtf and give her a date already, but must wait a bit cos absence makes the heart grow fond
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-04-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
dogpoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogpoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not if this was asked before. Do you guys usually tip and how much is the tip?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-04-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15545 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
seems like the N area is the place to be right now, had a rly shiok sesh with xtt rly no horse run like bros mentioned. even ask me to rtf and give her a date already, but must wait a bit cos absence makes the heart grow fond
Glad that you have a great time with XTT. Now that all are buzzing to XTT (I had rtf 4 times ...), I try and enjoy some FLs who are having good chemistry with me like Sha Sha, Meng Meng and Mei Ling (even thu they are not as pretty) but their services are fantastic for me!
Old 08-04-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18732 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see frens, runners or clones of the pathetic Geylang FR writer emerging, making subtle attempts to promote the Zion Rd Spa.

On paper your statement is true. But perhaps its only two to three of the ladies out of fifteen or twenty there! So there are plenty of landmines!

Say like not saying anything. The Zion Rd Spa uses FAKE photos for ALL their girls. Even that promoted by the pathetic Geylang FR writer also uses FAKE photos. So all cases are bait and switch.

So it is correct for all bros genuinely seeking to avoid landmines, upon hearing the address of the FL is in 42 Zion Rd, SIMPLY IGNORE and AVOID!
You were once a prolific GL whore FR writer, so are you saying yourself or you are referring to me?! Be a man, retard! talk openly after all we dun have a face to our nick!

Where the fuck that you got the number that 2-3 out of 15?! Can you substantiate or you are just plucking from the sky?

So who are the clones, friends and runner, I challenge you to be specific! I dun call you an absolute retard for nothing.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-04-2021 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18732 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonie View Post
Zion Rd does have some nice ones but also has alot of bad ones. You just need to know how to maneuver around them. Pretty much only ask for the good ones and insist on them. If you get any bait and switch'd people just refuse and stay firm on what you want. The bad ones also have alot of fake photos in their ads so best to trust other people's reviews on them.
That is absolutely true, mate! There are plenty of whores from the advertised platforms who put up fake pics of themselves, isn’t it similar to that Zion shop? That Mr XTT promoter - Ejectjoy cannot accept the fact that when ppl said the Zion road shop in fact has good whores. It is the same as there are good whores as well as bad ones within the platforms - Sglonelyguy, Sgbeautycastle, impmm10, etc. It is a matter of one who could sieve up the good ones against the bad ones. We therefore do not need to be bias.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-04-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ckboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thnks to the seniors for recommendation and mange to had a session with Mei Mei ( 1024) recently.

Location: Near MRT, still need a bit of time to find the place

Age/Looks: Still look presentable, complexion still ok

Figure: Petite and slim. Boobs around B. Just nice for her frame. I like petite ladies.

Personality: she was very warm to welcome me, was very proactive to undress me and quite chatty. Probably had some chemistry.

Service: Very good BJ, very seductive with her words during foreplay and suggest positions. Before and after deed, she does use mouthwash to rinse her mouth. High GFE as well.

RTF: Yes ( when budget allows)

apologize for the simple FR.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 11
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

No apologies needed, any FR is good for other Bros for reference and up to individual to decide if they would like to proceed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckboy View Post
Thnks to the seniors for recommendation and mange to had a session with Mei Mei ( 1024) recently.

apologize for the simple FR.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Sponsor (S)

My Reputation: Points: 12271 / Power: 51
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Recently, liujia review seems ended. Still waiting for a day I would rtf xtt. But might be anytime soon.
Prince Devitt +51

Thanks for those who have upped me.

I will slowly return one by one as the lists is too long.

Please PM me if i have not return points.

Old 08-04-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
illkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterillkid is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peapetite View Post
Try her previously and was told to put FR here.

Baby from beautycastle.

https://beautycastle.website/baby/

Aim this ladies from quite some time as she was mention in some chat group.

Took shower and waited to her. Ask me lie down and give me a good back message. After that turn over and i start to marikita then she ask what service i want and i opt for the full package. She went out to take rubber and then back, off light and she strip off and ask me to lie down on bed.

Nice FR will lock on to this lady. Already got her wechat from the link above
Old 08-04-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 7
kingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud ofkingfisher666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Glad that you have a great time with XTT. Now that all are buzzing to XTT (I had rtf 4 times ...), I try and enjoy some FLs who are having good chemistry with me like Sha Sha, Meng Meng and Mei Ling (even thu they are not as pretty) but their services are fantastic for me!
Uppeed u back. Tks for the pts.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
The XTT here is Xiao Tian Tian (2989号), right?
If u meant the one with all the hype here then not the right person
Canít find her code now donít know y but remember is 1xxx
Old 08-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darkkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR for Xiao xiao.

Location: 9/10 Apartment at Central. surrounding is quiet and relaxing
Environment: 9/10 Clean and tidy. (minus 1 as it is shared toilet)
Looks : 8/10 (close to pic)
Figure : Very Slim and Sexy ( I think she is around 44kg)
Boobs : est. B

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Me being double of xiao xiao size, can feel right amount of pressure applied. She will constantly check if I am feeling comfortable and whether she needs to adjust her strength. Highly recommended for massage
lover.
Wont share details on sensual part as you need to experience it yourself.

Will RTF for sure when time permits.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nobittergourd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
I contacted Liu Jia, thinking her Code Red might end.
Told me still on red. Hence adv down till she starts work
on 5th April. She tell me to update here. Lol.
I had another rtf session with LiuJia after her code red end.

The chemistry, attention to hygiene, service, gfe still very high.
As usual, I really like how convenient the location is, and that her unit is so private.
When the environment feels good, the whole experience also feels good.

Find myself going back even tho there are new girls around.

Will leave out points/rating since already did so last time.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 11
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpoo View Post
Not if this was asked before. Do you guys usually tip and how much is the tip?
I dont tip one.

Tipping can backfire the situations especially during this Covid period.

I feel normally people who tips, the reason they give is something like to show appreciation for their service but ultimately to be frank is using money to try to build further chemistry.

Trying to build chemistry on the base of tipping is dangerous. Fake chemistry makes you be someone to be taken advantage of. While other bro who have real chemistry with the FL/ML don't even need tip and they can even receive better service than the tipper.

End of the day if your pocket is so deep that money is nothing then you can do whatever you want.

If not, dont end up become a carrot head and complain when you found out you actually got taken advantage of can liao.

If you have stayed in this forum long enough and have read around. Sometime you can find people like that one. They praise, go chase the ml/fl, spent additional money on them, end up shit happens and their attitude turn 180 degree. Sibei interesting one.

Last edited by desudesu; 08-04-2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15545 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkie View Post
Long overdue FR for Xiao xiao.

Location: 9/10 Apartment at Central. surrounding is quiet and relaxing
Environment: 9/10 Clean and tidy. (minus 1 as it is shared toilet)
Looks : 8/10 (close to pic)
Figure : Very Slim and Sexy ( I think she is around 44kg)
Boobs : est. B

Me being double of xiao xiao size, can feel right amount of pressure applied. She will constantly check if I am feeling comfortable and whether she needs to adjust her strength. Highly recommended for massage
lover.
Wont share details on sensual part as you need to experience it yourself.

Will RTF for sure when time permits.
Thanks for the FR. You mean to say that Xiao Xiao provide fj? If so, what is the price for the full package?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1