The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
A few happenings during CNY

Hello All
Thought i share some of my "happenings" during CNY period..they are not stories but real incident, so it will not be as long as the other bros stories.

1) SQ - Shanghai - Singapore
went back Shanghai to meet some of my clients to send them my company "CNY blessings" for 2 days. took the midnight flight back Sg in business class.
half way thru the flight, feel the need to take a crap so went the the front toilet..but it was occupied, so i stood there and waited for a few mins until i decided to knock on the door
awhile later, out came a flight stewardess, she look shocked but smile at me and hold the door for me.. i went in and was hoping to smell her fragrance in the small cubicle.. and after that did my business..
after my business, i went to wash my hand and pull out a cloth towel to wipe and was about to throw the towel when i realized the disposal bin have a light blue piece of cloth stuck between the cover.. i push down the cover and realized it was a pair of panties. its a semi lace, silky pair of light blue panties - size S... it was slightly wet and I ook at the crotch area, i realised there are some red stains on it... it seems like someone ( i guess the stewardess) has a sudden period flow and was trying to wash the stain but was "interrupted by my knock earlier" and so panic and throw away her panties...
i took a vomit bag and stuffed the panties into it and keep into my pocket and left.... after going back to my seat i was trying to find that stewardess and see her butt if she is wearing panties, etc but it was dark... anyway, to cut story short, after another 30 mins or so, the excited got me going to the toilet and jerk off myself with the panties... damn shiok

2) back in Sg, like some of the bros here.. i also have fetish for MILF. i was in Cold Storage bukit timah area to "recee" for MILF. I usually push a trollley with me and throw some fruits, drink into trolley and slowly explore the area.
There was one MILF, around the age of 40-45... wearing OL uniform..can see her lacy back panties showing thru her tight white dress... so i followed her.
after awhile got distracted by another MILF anfd lost sight of the first..
However at the carpark, i realised she was parked next to mine and i walked towards my car.
she was trying to load her stuff from her trolley and without noticing me she bang her trolley on my car door... it was quite hard. i move towards the door to check and she was apolgising to me...
after that she insist that she pay for the "scratch" (although it is not really visible) and pass me her contact.. we then left.
the same day, i text her and say it is ok, dont need to repair..she replied that since i am not repairing, she would like to buy me drinks or dinner.. of course i take up the offer.

we met that same evening at dempsey, she was still in the same OL uniform..so i keep imagine her black panties while talking to her. she is married with 2 kids but they are away in Malaysia with their dad as she has to be back for a work conference during CNY.
during the dinner, i told her honesty that i actually notice her at the supermarket and finds her attractive. she obviously was flattered and ask which part of her attracted me, i told her everything about her was attractive and espcially in her OL suit. then we started talking about fetishes, and she admitted that she has a fetish for guys in think frmae glasses (i was wearing one). taking that opportunity, i told her i have fetishes for women in OL suit and VPL... she didnt appear shock but rather shared with me that she finds it sexy too when she sees her colleague VPL (although she is straight)

on thing lead to another, we end up at her home (it was along six ave) and petted (can you imagine me rubbing her on that same pair of panties i saw at the supermarket)..best of all, despite waering the clothings for a whole day, she smell so clean and nice.

we didnt end up having sex but i went down on her with her panties on and she did a blow job on me and insist that i CIM on her...

after that, i left and she has not replied my text till today

end

Happy New Year Bros!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few happenings during CNY

Wa seh, wat a great encounter.... So lucky...
Old 02-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
xiaobin is Cool - loads of Potential

So i think its worth that ur car door is kenna bang haha.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

love true incidents.. camp here ...
Old 02-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky fella, waiting for your next encounter

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 02-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ha ! Ha ! Some people have to pay for a used panty and you can get it for free! You lucky guy! Did you buy any lottery? Maybe you will strike on this weekend?!

Quite wonderful sexual encounter you had with the MIIF.
Wasted, after you did with her, you should claim some 'souvenir' from her - her OL uniform and black panties
Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Macadonia3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

U mastubathe on a pantie that has blood on it? Wow,that's really disgusting IMO
Old 02-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wa bro you damn steady lei, got tips to share or not?? i dont know how to hit on OLs but always get turned out in their tight bandage skirts and blouse... boobs like bursting altho it's just a B/C cupper..
Old 03-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS u must be young and good looking
Old 03-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Hello All
Thought i share some of my "happenings" during CNY period..they are not stories but real incident, so it will not be as long as the other bros stories.

1) SQ - Shanghai - Singapore
went back Shanghai to meet some of my clients to send them my company "CNY blessings" for 2 days. took the midnight flight back Sg in business class.
half way thru the flight, feel the need to take a crap so went the the front toilet..but it was occupied, so i stood there and waited for a few mins until i decided to knock on the door
awhile later, out came a flight stewardess, she look shocked but smile at me and hold the door for me.. i went in and was hoping to smell her fragrance in the small cubicle.. and after that did my business..
after my business, i went to wash my hand and pull out a cloth towel to wipe and was about to throw the towel when i realized the disposal bin have a light blue piece of cloth stuck between the cover.. i push down the cover and realized it was a pair of panties. its a semi lace, silky pair of light blue panties - size S... it was slightly wet and I ook at the crotch area, i realised there are some red stains on it... it seems like someone ( i guess the stewardess) has a sudden period flow and was trying to wash the stain but was "interrupted by my knock earlier" and so panic and throw away her panties...
i took a vomit bag and stuffed the panties into it and keep into my pocket and left.... after going back to my seat i was trying to find that stewardess and see her butt if she is wearing panties, etc but it was dark... anyway, to cut story short, after another 30 mins or so, the excited got me going to the toilet and jerk off myself with the panties... damn shiok

2) back in Sg, like some of the bros here.. i also have fetish for MILF. i was in Cold Storage bukit timah area to "recee" for MILF. I usually push a trollley with me and throw some fruits, drink into trolley and slowly explore the area.
There was one MILF, around the age of 40-45... wearing OL uniform..can see her lacy back panties showing thru her tight white dress... so i followed her.
after awhile got distracted by another MILF anfd lost sight of the first..
However at the carpark, i realised she was parked next to mine and i walked towards my car.
she was trying to load her stuff from her trolley and without noticing me she bang her trolley on my car door... it was quite hard. i move towards the door to check and she was apolgising to me...
after that she insist that she pay for the "scratch" (although it is not really visible) and pass me her contact.. we then left.
the same day, i text her and say it is ok, dont need to repair..she replied that since i am not repairing, she would like to buy me drinks or dinner.. of course i take up the offer.

we met that same evening at dempsey, she was still in the same OL uniform..so i keep imagine her black panties while talking to her. she is married with 2 kids but they are away in Malaysia with their dad as she has to be back for a work conference during CNY.
during the dinner, i told her honesty that i actually notice her at the supermarket and finds her attractive. she obviously was flattered and ask which part of her attracted me, i told her everything about her was attractive and espcially in her OL suit. then we started talking about fetishes, and she admitted that she has a fetish for guys in think frmae glasses (i was wearing one). taking that opportunity, i told her i have fetishes for women in OL suit and VPL... she didnt appear shock but rather shared with me that she finds it sexy too when she sees her colleague VPL (although she is straight)

on thing lead to another, we end up at her home (it was along six ave) and petted (can you imagine me rubbing her on that same pair of panties i saw at the supermarket)..best of all, despite waering the clothings for a whole day, she smell so clean and nice.

we didnt end up having sex but i went down on her with her panties on and she did a blow job on me and insist that i CIM on her...

after that, i left and she has not replied my text till today

end

Happy New Year Bros!
Braddah, so what happens when you are on a business trip and your wife or GF invites a stranger over and sucks his dick for dessert? Just wondering about your decision process and how you would feel if someone did that to your wife or GF?
Old 03-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tanmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts,
Waiting for your next installment. tks
Old 03-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ahh! I stand corrected then, Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

pitching up tent!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1