The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Marrying a ex Gaylang Girl

Hi All

I like to check anyone have been involve with a ex gaylang girl or your friend that have been involve and successfully get married here in singapore, also getting a long term visit pass or PR.

well i got involved, she used to work in GL 5 yrs ago. i have check with the AV and they said they got nothing to do with it anymore after she have terminate the permit. They ask me to check with ICA

I have gone down to ICA and check, ICA officer told me that normally girl working in this line after they gone back home . there is a restriction for this girls to come in singapore. restriction could be 1, 2 to 3 yrs or even indef. The officer will tell them the rules before they go back home.

So long the girl obey the rule n regulation. After the restriction she should not have a problem coming back to singapore for a visit.

I ask the officer how about getting married in singapore after 5 to 6yrs. they said it not their problem, there is no rule saying they cant get married here. the only problem is the short and long term visit pass.

ICA may not approved her visit pass but it base on case to case. Officer told me, they will check on my work n income also check on her before deciding whether to give her the pass.

she stress that i had to be prepare to live seperately if the pass is not approved, but i can try again in another few yrs and maybe they will approved it but this also depend on case to case. she still stress that my girl may not be able to get it approved.....

Big Headache for me..... can anyone share with me their experience. i wanna bring her back here and stay with me and i really wanna know the rules and regulation that the girls have sign when they come to singapore and when they go back what did the officer tell them..

Cheers
PM72
Old 19-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of
Re: Marrying a ex Gaylang Girl

I think marrying a foreign girl will always encounter such problems, i.e. check on the man's occupation and income etc. But you are over anxious on your future wife's background. I believe ICA will view your marriage as a whole, rather than zoom-in solely on your future wife's past, to approve her visit pass. But for her to become a PR may be a entirely different issue.
Old 19-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze
I think marrying a foreign girl will always encounter such problems, i.e. check on the man's occupation and income etc. But you are over anxious on your future wife's background. I believe ICA will view your marriage as a whole, rather than zoom-in solely on your future wife's past, to approve her visit pass. But for her to become a PR may be a entirely different issue.
Hi Kyser

not that im anxious. i have hear alot of stories from OKT and some pple who use to involve in this relationship.

i use to own a thai forum where we talk about this but after that the guy stop posting it bcos he and his tirak was having some relationship problem.

For girls working in this line do have a problem getting married, i still do not understand why some of them after married get caught when they apply for visit pass.

I believe is because either their wife did not obey the rule that is being set to them or they did not declare trufully. somehow i need to know @ least i know what to do.

The officer did tell me to declare truefully so that all problem can be avoided.

one thing i feel relieve is that that was more then 5yr ago she work in singapore and in the visit pass form it ask did she stay in other place during the past 5yrs. since it more then 5yrs i do not need to declare anymore. i will wait till next yr to make sure it more then 6 yrs before i apply

Cheers
Old 19-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72
The officer did tell me to declare truefully so that all problem can be avoided.
hi Pussyman72 aka Bahnoo,

I also read the same in your forum about this guy's problem when he married ex-GL gal. Now i can't recall exactly but there is this "coloured" (red?) in her passport or something. I also recalled that he has to deal with both ICA and AV when getting the visit pass processed.

One key advice i recalled from his posting - do not even think of asking your gal to get a "new passport" with different identity, thing can get very ugly if ICA found out later.

Worst come to worst - if you can't resolve your wife's visit pass issue after got married, put up your wife in JB temporary while continue to pursue the processing (if she's willing). At least you get to see her often or spend time over weekend (you have to suffer commuting in and out). There are ways to get her social visit pass renewed on monthly basis by paying a small amount (RM150) in Malaysia.....

Cheers,

Swing
Old 19-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Wahlao,

another Sawadee Bro in this dilemma.

First of all, do not fake her documents. Everything must be truthful.
AV, ICA, ROM, all the depts push to each other one lah. All say not their problems.

Getting Married in SG is really a no-no. I don't know why. But I know certain things best not to try cos I have heard those who tried getting married in SG via ROM, the next thing will be either their spouse get sent back or the marriage is void.

You just have to be very patient in getting her visas chopped. And chopped. And chopped. Anyway, your wife to be is a Khon Thai, so when her visa mod liao, just let her go back hometown visit relatives lor. Take it as a holiday. Few months later come back again.

If the purpose of getting married is to apply for a HDB flat, then I think not really possible but to actually wait for 35 years old and apply for one. You can use the Singles Grant.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

hi Bro

Sure you can do that by bring her over back to singapore to stay with you.But you have to do it step by step.Don't ever play with singapore law.

Don't ever marry her first from her country and bring her over to singapore without letting MOM know about it if not when you apply for short/long social visit pass for her by decline that u 2 already marry at other country.She will sure get deployed for this reason.

Firstly if she ever hold a working pemit in singapore and you really going to marry her you have to apply and get approve from MOM first.

Once you get the approve from MOM then go to ICA apply for her to come singapore and for the reason to come over u must put coming here for marriage.

Upon approve sent her the visa and then she can come over after that must go register of marriage to register after getting the date and if her visa expired before the date you have to go down to ICA again to extent.

After complete the marriage go down to ICA again to apply for long term social vist pass.Normally ICA will give 6 months.If your wife give birth at later stage then ICA will extent it to 1 years.

Pleae forgive me for my poor english

All the best.
Old 19-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 22
bkkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Bahnoo,

Sorry bro !! I think i'm not in the position to advise you on this matter. I've never come across any case related to WL in sg.

Like I told you over the phone sometimes back, DON'T ever register your marriage in s'pore but in Thailand. You will thank me for that if you follow my advice.

I think if your yearly income is sufficient enough (above 24k/annual), you shouldn't have any problem applying for 1 yr visa for her to stay in sg.

My 2 cents.
Old 19-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Pussyman

Know who me? Knn last night you fly away from TD so fast. Haiz.... thought can lim kopi with you or eat wan tan mee one.

Anyway, from what I see I am glad you are finally trying to get something done with her. Finding out and asking from bros here is one thing. Doing the running around and asking govt bodies is another. Keep it up and dont lose faith. It will come through one. Jai yen yen... bro.

Even if you run into a wall with the govt, dont take it too hard, shit happens but try go round it or try again. With persistence, you will eventually succeed.

Cheers bro.

P.S. tonight wan tan mee?

Xilverzap
Old 19-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Hi Bro Bkkguy

Sorry for asking this question how come DON'T ever register your marriage in s'pore but in Thailand?

Just by going to MOM to get approval first for this girl to re-enter Singapore to get marry shouldn't be any problem.
Old 19-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
hi Pussyman72 aka Bahnoo,

I also read the same in your forum about this guy's problem when he married ex-GL gal. Now i can't recall exactly but there is this "coloured" (red?) in her passport or something. I also recalled that he has to deal with both ICA and AV when getting the visit pass processed.

One key advice i recalled from his posting - do not even think of asking your gal to get a "new passport" with different identity, thing can get very ugly if ICA found out later.

Worst come to worst - if you can't resolve your wife's visit pass issue after got married, put up your wife in JB temporary while continue to pursue the processing (if she's willing). At least you get to see her often or spend time over weekend (you have to suffer commuting in and out). There are ways to get her social visit pass renewed on monthly basis by paying a small amount (RM150) in Malaysia.....

Cheers,

Swing
Hey Swing

Thanks for the reply. my girl only change her name but not her surname she only came back to singapore after 1.5yrs later.

so long she declare her name change on the white form it should not post any problem. so far she come in without a problem. Lucky she did not change the passport or use other pple passport. her passport number is still the same.

The only thing i wanna know is that whether her restriction to expired is it been expired cos my girl told me when she go back thailand the officer did not tell her anything @ all.

Another thing i wanna check is whether they able to get married with a singaporean. there should be a rule there but ICA officer not willing to tell me @ all.

Im going to go to MP to seek for help. i just want this answer to be sure she will not get into trouble.

I also recall what the previous bro have posted in our sawadee forum. just that after his tirak play him out he decide to drop and did not post anything on this anymore.

AV dont care anymore cos after they stop work in singapore. AV will just bring them to ICA and sign off from there. I have gather this from AV, i even recorded what they have said. I have even went to GL and talk to my OKT friend he too said that it not AV problem anymore is the ICA who going to restrict her visit pass and also the restriction that theyhave given to her.

Cheers
PM72 Aka bahnoo
Old 19-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi All

I like to check anyone have been involve with a ex gaylang girl or your friend that have been involve and successfully get married here in singapore, also getting a long term visit pass or PR.
You want to marry a WHORE??? Are you nuts or what? Thousands of people have fucked her. She's received more penetrations than a rental car has had drivers.

She is almost certain to have been infected with Herpes and the genital wart virus.

Surely there's a decent girl somewhere out there waiting for you to make your move.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

Thanks bro cooler08

Yo Bro bkkguy and xliverzap

First i like to thank bro cooler for the info. mom dont take care of this working girls work permit. i have already check with mom and there is no record there. I will be going down to mom to check one more time and ask them to give me a letter saying no record found, u are free to get married anyway.

Working girls who work in GL get their permit from AV(antivice) when they come to singapore and work. this have been verify with my OKT friends and also my girl ex boss in GL. I have even when to CID (AV) n talk to the officer they ack. they are the one issue it.

Just that when this girls finish their work here they had to go AV to terminate their work permit and then they are being send to ICA to do the rest of the things such as telling them that they are being restricted to come into singapore for a number of yrs, from what i got it from the ICA officer today they said it up to ICA to decide how long the restriction going to be.

Bro BKKguy, Bro thanks for the advice when i call you that day. if really things turn out not good yes. i will get married in thailand and she agree to registed with me there too. there is no stopping me or turnning back anymore.

unless i kanna another areoplane again. else this will be it n u may see me there cos i really tired of this bullshit rule that sgp have set.

Bro Xilverzap, pai sei i really not in a mood yesterday, have been running around trying to get info from mom ica, rom n av. i kanna play like a fooking monkey. till i conner them one by one until they point me to ICA.

today i conner that ICA officer she cannot push to other dept anymore but lei knn ccb she just giving me bullshits that i have already know. Tell me their policy cannot be review to others. i feel like slapping knn said i can get married but subjected to approval when i apply for short or long time visit pass.

and tell me be prepare to live a part if not approved and maybe try again few yr later n may will approved then i ask her is there a restriction for my girl marrying a singaporean, she keep quiet and divert my question.

If cannot just said cannot lar. nbcb make us do so much thing in return she get jail bcos of the offence she do not even know. that is why i going to find mp leow i buay tahan leow.

i already try to jia yen yen leow. else i will not do so much things for my ger ger, she is also very upset and also very stress. she keep asking me to come to thailand stay with her there n start a family there.

Thanks for the support bros. haiz i always tell pple mai kanna GL girl knn i myself finally kanna what to do maybe this is my faith......
Old 19-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
You want to marry a WHORE??? Are you nuts or what? Thousands of people have fucked her. She's received more penetrations than a rental car has had drivers.

She is almost certain to be infected with Herpes and the genital wart virus.

Surely there's a decent girl somewhere out there waiting for you to make your move.
Hey Sam, i respect u as the forum host but i think it not a very nice things to said about pple. dont forget there are other pple also have GL n FL gf or wife now.

U can have your own view but pls keep it to urself cos i dont even wanna know let me ask u a question if u have a daughter sleeping with one man to another man maybe call them as bf, this so call bf may have STD VD AIDS whatever u call that. so means ur daughter have it too =) 2nd since she sleep with so many pple does it consider a whore too =)

anyway dont even post to me cos i will just ignore ur post from now bcos u do not have any sense of how other pple feel.
Old 19-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
unless i kanna another areoplane again. else this will be it n u may see me there cos i really tired of this bullshit rule that sgp have set.

Bro Xilverzap, pai sei i really not in a mood yesterday, have been running around trying to get info from mom ica, rom n av. i kanna play like a fooking monkey. till i conner them one by one until they point me to ICA.

today i conner that ICA officer she cannot push to other dept anymore but lei knn ccb she just giving me bullshits that i have already know. Tell me their policy cannot be review to others. i feel like slapping knn said i can get married but subjected to approval when i apply for short or long time visit pass.
bro BN,

Marrying a WL is the choice u have made. And from Day 1, these are the problems that will accompany with your faith.

Even if you are played around like a monkey, there is no one you can blame.

As for the bullshit rule that sgp is having. It ain't bullshit

How many Thai WLs come to SG Geylang to work as cat40 every 2 years. At least a few hundreds. U just have to logically think of it.

Every Cat40 come Sgp 95% at least have 1 tirak. If everybody after ORD from Geylang marries a Singaporean and settle down, what will happen to our society? I am not saying all WLs are bad. But you think the ICA officers are going to waste taxpayers money to go and screen every Cat40 that is going to marry Singaporeans.

This is a social problem. U may say yours is a genuine case, but every tirak will also say theirs is genuine case. So how?

Like I always tell others, if staying Singapore is really too tough and nothing can be worked out, just leave sgp and settle with her in thailand.

No need to even see ICA officer's face.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 19-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the support bros. haiz i always tell pple mai kanna GL girl knn i myself finally kanna what to do maybe this is my faith......
"Kenna" my foot! Fate has got nothing to do with it. You were given a brain (I hope) to enable you to make decisions which are in your best interests. At the moment, you're thinking with your dickhead instead. For goodness sake snap out of it. Perhaps a visit to IMH might help.

How would you like your friends and collegues to describe to you how good a fuck your wife was.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1