The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 22-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
Jisoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJisoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJisoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJisoo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJisoo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tall beautiful horny Korean model with excellent services.

���� About Me ����

Name-Jisoo
Age-25
Height-170
Weight-49
Vital Status-34C/24/34
Skin-Very fair, Smoothy
Hair- Long shiny black
Smoker-No
Type-Private Place
Location-Central Area
Operating Hours-12pm to 12am daily

Services - kiss, frenching , BBBJ . Nipple licking , Painting , Deep Throat, Hand Job , full job, Shower together.

Race: 450$ /1 shot / 45 minutes

For booking contacts.

WhatsApp: +821064671130.
WeChat: Jisoo_2022.

Last edited by Jisoo; 30-07-2021 at 12:50 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-07-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!
Re: Tall beautiful horny Korean model with excellent services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jisoo View Post
🦋🦋 About Me 🦋🦋

Name-Jisoo
Age-24
Height-170
Weight-49
Vital Status-34C/24/34
Skin-Very fair, Smoothy
Smoker-No
Type-Private Place
Location-Central Area
Operating Hours-12pm to 12am daily

Services - kiss, frenching , BBBJ . Nipple licking , Painting , Deep Throat, Hand Job , full job, Shower together.

Race: 450$ /1 shot / 40 mins

For booking contacts.

WhatsApp: +821064671130.
WeChat: Jisoo_2022.
Pictures ???
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 29-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
kamchay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried so far?
Old 29-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
SleepyInsomniac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If you wish to experience the epitome of sensual love making session, aided by sexy, slow and lengthy foreplay, do consider visiting Jisoo. I guarantee 101%, you will NOT be disappointed. Of course, dependable on chemistry per se. She's mixed Korean. So please, don't get your minds run wild thinking you are meeting a K-Pop idol. I can vouch thst she's pretty both with or without make-up.

Whole session was sensual. Actions starts right after shower onwards. Plus point is, if you are able to hold yourself well, be prepared to be engaged in a very long, wet and sweaty, non-stop action session. Everything will just go accordingly to the flow. Be gentle, take it slow. Make her super turned on, and the rest will be history.

For a first session, many pros no cons. She's super into sensual frenching and deep throat bj. There's soapy body massage as well. Overall, she's an 8 in the looks department. Body's slim and petite. A pair of Cs. GFE, way off the charts. Her English is good and able to hold conversations well. That's a huge plus point. RTF? Yes, definitely.😌😌😌

And as mentioned earlier, experiences might differ for different bros. But she's worth the visit. You never know if you never try.
Old 29-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lalaboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamchay View Post
Anyone tried so far?
Nope. Waiting for reviews too
Old 29-07-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 16
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Any picture to show

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 29-07-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 6
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryCho View Post
If you wish to experience the epitome of sensual love making session, aided by sexy, slow and lengthy foreplay, do consider visiting Jisoo. I guarantee 101%, you will NOT be disappointed. Of course, dependable on chemistry per se. She's mixed Korean. So please, don't get your minds run wild thinking you are meeting a K-Pop idol. I can vouch thst she's pretty both with or without make-up.

Whole session was sensual. Actions starts right after shower onwards. Plus point is, if you are able to hold yourself well, be prepared to be engaged in a very long, wet and sweaty, non-stop action session. Everything will just go accordingly to the flow. Be gentle, take it slow. Make her super turned on, and the rest will be history.

For a first session, many pros no cons. She's super into sensual frenching and deep throat bj. There's soapy body massage as well. Overall, she's an 8 in the looks department. Body's slim and petite. A pair of Cs. GFE, way off the charts. Her English is good and able to hold conversations well. That's a huge plus point. RTF? Yes, definitely.😌😌😌

And as mentioned earlier, experiences might differ for different bros. But she's worth the visit. You never know if you never try.

Old 01-08-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 17
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Jerry suddenly become insomnia. Looks like poor biz for this korean which nid fake reviews.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
SleepyInsomniac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Jerry suddenly become insomnia. Looks like poor biz for this korean which nid fake reviews.
Jerry who? Your long lost brother? U know me? Go check with VPremium who am i before you anyhow post something. Got nothing better to do meh? You can directly PM me before dropping such post. I welcome you privately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1