The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Sensation and baccara raid yesterday, said gossip.

And this

https://www.facebook.com/14858618983...65897/?app=fbl
In my previous trip reports I was being purposely vague about Baccara because I was afraid this would happen. The girl I know who is working at level 3 tells me that this is more than about breaking some rules. The customers and even some of the barfined girls with customers were allowed to leave.

There is a boss who I won't name that doesn't like Korean bars very much and is looking at covid as an opportunity to push them out. So this is really a feud between owners.

This really isn't good for Angeles and using tactics like this can turn violent like it did in the past.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sensation and baccara raid yesterday, said gossip.

And this

https://www.facebook.com/14858618983...65897/?app=fbl
This is not Sensation or Baccara.
The girls were from the Fontana KTV in Clark Freeport.
Old 13-02-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
This is not Sensation or Baccara.
The girls were from the Fontana KTV in Clark Freeport.
Two news items in my post, only one link.

Baccara and sensation raid, was posted in a private group.

The Fontana thing, of course, unrelated but also happened at the same time - sorts of .
Old 13-02-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Happy New Year guys....
I've been away from SBF for a long time... and just rediscovered this thread.
Been catching up over the past few years of posts. I've been more active on Philippines Addicts as it has wider coverage of topics and information, and even reminiscing on my most recent trip (dec 2019 - jan 2020).
I am glad there are bro's posting on the current experience in AC which is severely lacking as I suppose most on the ground are trying to keep the activities a little hush hush to avoid raids and closures.
I am regretting that I did not make a trip last CNY. Thought would be better to save up for a longer trip in the middle of the year. It's already been one year and still no light at the end of the tunnel. Hoping by middle of the year Pi gets desperate enough to open up to visitors with minimal quarantines (hopefully as they have for locals, 2-3 days with a confirmed negative test).
Anyway would like to thank the bro's who have updated us on the situation on the ground.
Old 14-02-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
Hoping by middle of the year Pi gets desperate enough to open up to visitors with minimal quarantines (hopefully as they have for locals, 2-3 days with a confirmed negative test)..
You live up in the mountains?
Visitors are oredi coming to the PI courtesy of Cebu Pacific and PIA.
PIA can help you to make travel arrangements if you book their airline. Although they dun have direct SG-DMIA flight.... they will fly you to NAIA and bus you to your hotel in AC. Requirement is you have to stay in a "quarantine" hotel on their list and minimum stay is 6 nights booking (U need to book 6 nights to satisfy the Covid19 regulations but is free to move about and not stay inside the hotel). PCR testing results and clearance certificates will also be arranged for your convenience. (No need to be swab.... just answer questionaire and submit online).

End of your stay their transport will bring you back to NAIA for your flight back to SG.

Coming into the PI is not a problem at all..... but I think majority hesitate is because of the SHN when you return back to SGP..... but there are still some travellers who dun mind that and have been coming into the PI.
Old 14-02-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

here's what BI says

Tourists aren't exactly welcome. Of course, you can do a Plan B by getting into one of the exempt categories.

Old 14-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
PIA can help you to make travel arrangements if you book their airline. Although they dun have direct SG-DMIA flight.... they will fly you to NAIA and bus you to your hotel in AC. Requirement is you have to stay in a "quarantine" hotel on their list and minimum stay is 6 nights booking (U need to book 6 nights to satisfy the Covid19 regulations but is free to move about and not stay inside the hotel). PCR testing results and clearance certificates will also be arranged for your convenience. (No need to be swab.... just answer questionaire and submit online).

End of your stay their transport will bring you back to NAIA for your flight back to SG.

Coming into the PI is not a problem at all..... but I think majority hesitate is because of the SHN when you return back to SGP..... but there are still some travellers who dun mind that and have been coming into the PI.
This is bad info. Tourists are still not allowed. If you try to come and think they will just let you in you are seriously mistaken.

https://www.philippineairlines.com/e...xForTravelToPH

There are long stay retirement visa expats stuck outside who are just right now being allowed in recently (Feb).

If you try to come as a tourist you will not even get past the check in.

The reason I know this is because i'm actually in the Philippines and the expat community here has kept up with the rules. Plus even when I go get immigration extensions now they ask a lot of questions they didn't ask before. The immigration office now is very empty unlike before where it was packed with tourists.
Old 14-02-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
here's what BI says

Tourists aren't exactly welcome. Of course, you can do a Plan B by getting into one of the exempt categories.
Correct. I am kind of tired of people posting bad info. Tourism is NOT allowed. Immigration has been very clear about that.

Even when you have some familial connection to Filipinos and want to enter they ask for specific proof at immigration and also during check in. You have to furnish a lot of documents before even boarding the flight.

The expats who received long stay visas before March 2020 were stuck outside for a long time too but are now just being let back in. This is the only category that they loosened up restrictions on recently.

It is very unlikely they will start letting in general tourists anytime soon because Philippines is lagging behind covid vaccine measures a lot more than other countries.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Here's more. Bad time to be in the news

https://www.facebook.com/14858618983...87423/?app=fbl
Old 14-02-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Rumor is the girls were badly mistreated by the police and held in cells for 24 hrs with no food until owner was able to pay “fines.” People need to understand the police are just another mafia faction in Philippines.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Correct. I am kind of tired of people posting bad info. Tourism is NOT allowed. Immigration has been very clear about that.
as far as I understand it, only a select group are allowed back in. mostly filipino's and family of filipino's (including by marriage). But even then it is not clear how that works. if by marriage have to have original marriage certificates, and even for children of filipino's the parent have to enter with them... but then again it is Pi and things change from day to day.
Quote:
Thankfully the owners paid for their release unlike some bars of past which refused to pay for the extortion by the police. It is sad to see but guess it is not surprising as the police want to make money too.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So whats new?
It's a well known fact that these raids happen primarily because the owners failed to pay their dues. Everyone is in on it all the way from the top at the Governors office -> Mayor office ->... down to the PNP / BI / SWD & other line units ..... all of whom are carrying out the orders from the Governors office.

The line about rescuing the girls are all bullshit. Nude shows have been happening in the bars for months oredi and is common knowledge to almost everyone. Yet no action has been taken until now. Word coming out from those in the industry was that the owners of these 3 bars did not give a fat enough "Ang Pow" for the Linar New Year festivities.

The so-called "fines" is just another way to settle accounts and past dues.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would like to live in the mountains... but even then I would have access to internet so not quite sure what is the implications.
As I mentioned I am more active on Pi Addicts... there is a greater wealth of information there as there more expats who contribute.
Not sure where the idea that tourists are allowed back in comes from. The government has been pretty explicit in stating that tourist are not yet allowed back in. If I am not mistaken it is only recently that those who have businesses in Philippines are allowed in but with some conditions.
I am sure of course if you are willing to grease some hands it is possible but not worth it as they would only be loyal to the highest bidder. Not difficult to get arrested for violating laws based on info of a snitch.
Old 14-02-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Rumor is the girls were badly mistreated by the police and held in cells for 24 hrs with no food until owner was able to pay “fines.” People need to understand the police are just another mafia faction in Philippines.
In case you are not familiar with the penitorial system of the PI..... the jails there do not provide meals unlike other countries. Inmates have to purchase their meals or get their relatives / friends to bring them food. All the jail will provide is a ration of one 500ml bottle of water to each inmate per day. The inmates eat their own food or if no one brought them any..... then they scramble for the leftovers of the other inmates.
So if you ever happen to get incarcerated in any PI penitary.... make sure you have lots of pesos on you. Call it bad treatment or whatever you wish..... but if you dun have the cash to pay for food or essential items then be prepared to perform "favours" in exchange for food or those items.
Many victims cry being raped / sodomised or claimed being forced to perform sex acts while inside the jail.... but that is how the system works. The haves rule the roost over the haves-not.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
here's what BI says

Tourists aren't exactly welcome. Of course, you can do a Plan B
That's the official line of most Countries too at this moment..... but off the record we all know what is happening. They present one face to the world but do another behind closed doors. PI is no different and they are desperate for tourist dollars.

I share my own personal experience which happened 2 mths ago during a Christmas charity function jointly organised by the Phil Embassy in SG and my cousins Church.

During the function I met some of the Embassy officials and tcss with them. Jokingly I told them I used to travel to the PI often to check on my investments there and missed the PI during this Covid19 with all the travel restrictions.

Imagine my surprise when I received a call a couple of days later from a representative of Phil Air. She claimed the the PI Embassy instructed them to assist me and she is contacting me to help organise my travel arrangements. She asked for my itinery and planned travel dates. Actually I have no intention of travelling anywhere during this Covid19 period and could not give her any details..... so I asked her instead on how she planned to get me into the PI and what are the requirements I need to do.
I was told all I had to do is purchase my return tickets from Phil Air and provide my planned itinery and travel dates.... she will make all the necessary arrangements including getting the required certificates / declarations / documents etc. She assured me will not be a problem dealing with the various departments as I had been "vetted & cleared" by the Phil Embassy.

I told her I'd get back to her..... but until now still have not contacted her....lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1