The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-04-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First blood FR for Jam from SA SexAmazon

Gonna be traveling soon with no chance to bonk so decided to up Jam.

She's shy initially but will still take care of you, hang your clothes, ask you if you're comfortable and stuff. Looks-wise she's a typical southern Thai girl with nice firm boobs with nice pointy nips. Not a stunner like Heidi but the kind that the looks will grow on you. A bit big-boned but definitely not fat or baba.

Initial impression was so-so, but when we showered together she gave her BBBJ at the end which changed my position on things. It was short but was a strong indicator of the good things to come (pardon the pun)

Reason why is her BBBJ is those tongue-twirling, reflexology-but-with-tongue-on-dick kind, with good deep suction in between with no problem taking it deep although I'm nowhere on the big size. A big plus for me was that it was still on the slow, sensuous spectrum of BJs which is my preference over the skull/eye socket fucking variant.

In short- Heavenly!! Been to a couple of BJ bars both in Japan and BKK and this one rates as one of the best. Actually somehow reminds me of an uncensored JAV with Kana Kawai (miss the golden era of uncensored, hardcore JAV- now everything is fake and repetitive):

After almost surrendering my first shot to her talented mouth, applied necessary safety measures and entered her missionary. She took a while to warm up (seemed shy again at this point) but after a few strokes started to get going, covering her mouth to prevent the moans from coming out. Weak from the BJ, I came within minutes.

After the first shot she seemed to open up more, making small talk about travel and showing where she had been pre-covid. Second round was very much a repetition of the first as I really wanted to savour the BJ component. She didn't rush me when I took longer to cum during bonking so that's another plus!

Overall would recommend to BBBJ enthusiasts who prefer a sensuous but still hardcore experience. Jam seems relatively new to SG in this line of work so treat her nicely bros!

TLDR Review:

Looks: 7/10 your typical southern thai girl
Body: 8/10 nice big firm boobs, a bit big boned but by no means fat
BBBJ: 10/10 must try for bbbj lovers. Tongue twirling action like reflexology but with tongue on dick. Almost surrender my first shot here.
FJ: 8/10 shy at first but becomes responsive with more pumping.
Attitude:9/10 very shy at first but will take care of you from the door- hanging up your clothes and making you're comfortable. Opens up well and becomes chatty after my first shot.
RTF: Yes!
Old 05-04-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Nirin from Love Affair.
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=870216

Fast and hassle free verify and booking.

Nirin: Photos filtered so 10% discount. MILF

Body: Average height, meaty. Fair skin.

Boobs: Big and heavy natural boobs. 1 hand not enough to grab. Not as big as in the pictures. Manage your expectations. Will be able to suffocate in her boobs. Can suck and fondle but no nipple tuning.

Shower: Showered together. She will soap you from behind and press boobs against you. Got hotel towels but limited supply.

Catbath: Tongue swirling action on nipples. Nothing much

BJ: Sometimes got DT. Only stopped when I asked. Obliged to requests.

French/Kiss: Didn't try

Fingering/Painting: Trimmed pussy. Cannot finger, didn't try paint

CIM: cannot

FJ: Rides well. Almost shot when she cowgirl at the start. Used KY. Average tightness. Soft moans, no eye contact.

GFE: Quite good. Able to converse in simple English. Never show black face.

Will recommend if looking for big boobs and don't mind MILF

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 05-04-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylim2022 View Post
Thumbs up
Lke I mentioned, please respect them, as they work very hard to satisfy us.

I share my experience not for you guys to hurt them.
But as a mean that these gals whatever services they mentioned are legit, and you guys won't feel cheated.
Or complained of fake FR.
All the sex deeds have been discussed and agree upon with the gals.
In no way, do I force upon them at anytime

I have respect for all these gals and won't hurt or force upon them.

I want to emphasise. They are human beings.

Last edited by funboi; 06-04-2022 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evilspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Niko 5/4/22 1530h|2S https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=869970

Just in time to the dome 1 revival party. Not alot of FRs for this gem so guessing all the bros wanna diam diam savor her ah

Summary
Location: Convenient, walking distance from MRT with a huge carpark nearby.

Comms: Semi english speaker. ++point if you know thai, besides who needs spoken language when body language is a thing

Looks: WYSIWYG. A looker definitely, has that slutty look from an angle.

Body: She had the black top on during my trip - with nothing underneath it all. AAA+ perky ass as per her pics, no horse run!

Boobs: Not for boobs lover. Small B's, sensitive nips. She even jokingly said she loved jumping rope hence her boobs all went into her ass

French: Started about 3mins from entrance till end of session. She definitely knows how to french.

BBBJ: Very sensual, passionate kind of blowjob. She focuses alot on tip as well. What was mindblowing was not so much of the cocksucking but the balls licking, definitely cloud 9 experience.

Pussy/painting: Clean shaved, odourless. Naturally wet and no KY required at all. I'm an avid painter myself so definitely enjoyed my time doing the job.

FJ: 1st shot in lotus position; 2nd shot in reverse cowgirl. Not much stereo moans but her expressions speak the truth. Besides, you cant really fake the wetness when all the pumping is full of sloppy sounds.

RTF: Maybe, but price point in the market is on the high side. So may re-consider some other Ang Pai

Long version (Juicy juicy details)
Bro BF was fast in replies and slot was confirmed in a heartbeat. Arrived at destination and en route to mission room. Door was already ajar as though she was expecting me. Carefully pushed open as she welcomed me in. Room was not that spacious but enough for 2 person to be in. Lightly dimmed, i could catch a glimpse of her slutty face as she turned away from me showcasing that perky ass through her lingerie. Clueless as to whether it was intentional, no man could forgo that perfect moment to slap that juicy ass.

Went for a quick rinse and mouthwash before french class was on. She offered a hudsons mint and onto the bed we go. lessons went on for a good 15mins as we moved from kissing to bbbj to me caressing and giving her a good finger session as she was extremely turned on. Caps on not long after as we went from missionary > cowgirl > lotus. She 100% loves grinding and the frenching never stops. Surrendered my first load in about 35mins into the session.

Quick shower, and i was ready for round 2. Her ass was what made my cock yearn for more. Quick paintjob to turn her on and she was squirming and ready for another round of pounding. This time we went from doggie > reverse cowgirl. She initiated to switch and then sat me down as she turned around and sat herself down on me giving that slutty look as she tilted her head back for a quick kiss.

With very dim light from the wc, i could see her pussy glisten with wetness as i saw my cock disappear into the shadows. The rest was pure ear p*rn as you could hear the sloppy sounds made as she lowered her ass every single time. You guessed it, 2nd shot ended as we were both gasping at the peak of our exercise.

Overall: price point to service is decent considering its the first wave since the 2 year hiatus. Market should soon stabilize over the next couple of months. Bro OKT is also responsive and clear with directions

Disclaimer - This FR is purely based on what i experienced. YMMY
Pro tip - Personal hygiene (Nails/BO/Breath) is a huge contributing factor to what you will get to experience. Treat ladies well and they will definitely reciprocate. It is only human nature.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of

The Pimp Aries

Looks: 7/10 minus the usual ps.
Boobs: 9/10 Huge
Body: 8/10 Tight bod
Frenching: 8/10 Sensual
BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and sensual.
FJ: 9/10 Take it slow and easy and willing to change positions.
AJ: Didnt try.
GFE: 10/10 Try her best to please.
RTF: Yes
Old 05-04-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
letterbottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=870090

Had my first session with Bena and it is my first review since 2019. I think for most of us, it feels like a long time ago. Saw some positive reviews already about her so decided to book over last weekend. All the booking went well and easy. She was waiting for me right after I want into the place.

Her face is lean and sharp, a good featured that will grow on you. Shower was very standard but things heated up very fast in the bedroom. Her boobs was bit hard but her bbbj skill was amazing. So all I can do was lying back and relax. She went for quite some time with my Didi and I was edging to almost no point of return. Then we cap on and went through many positions until we found one when she wasn't in pain. I am not that big but but much according to her. Nice tight and shaved, who can resist to go deeper? After some extreme workout. We lie next to eachother and can't stop gasped for air. Then spend rest time to talk about travel and food. Before I know it, round 2.

For rest bros, treat her well. She is hard working and eager to please. However she burnt her back thigh with hot tea a day before so I couldn't find a good grab when we are in cowgirl. Hope she will recover soon.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
joviq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Katie/silk stockings

Went for quick session with Katie, thanks okt for the very prompt arrangements as managed to get earliest slot 30 mins from my available schedule

Ample parking for drivers, xpect heavy traffic during peak hours

Photos accurate to actual person. Katie have nice dimples when she smile (would be nice if photos added showing off her dimples)
Bbbj was short but nicely done, didn’t feel her braces
Boobs small, nipples very light pale brown
No body fats/no tummy Shld be around 45+ kg, quite decent for her height 16x
Fj nice with moans, feels very relaxed. Nice ass for doggy, not big not small just nice for her size.

Overall nice session, 45 mins feels very short to enjoy the full services she may have!
Old 05-04-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
yufor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What does KC mean bros? Something like beauty trap and falling for the fl? I think i kena abit also sia
Old 05-04-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Raylim2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by yufor View Post
What does KC mean bros? Something like beauty trap and falling for the fl? I think i kena abit also sia
Just fuck and forget. They are just for use and they need to do this to earn money
Old 05-04-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yufor View Post
KC = kum cheng ( 感情). Some cheongsters ( like me) prefer to sex with some feelings. But we not stupid lah. Precovid times, French is confirmed, can finger, can 3p, can anything with many girls. Now, this one cannot, that one cannot, n price is double.
I sincerely wish things go back to sanity as soon as possible. Wish all well n happy.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Syncopation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finger crossed that they willl bring Mona back. Iykyk. Haha
Old 05-04-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iwearlongsleeve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol (SA)

Reviews and opinions between the guys around differ. YMMV.

Location was discreet and instructions were clear.
Bro was prompt with his replies.

Looks : 8/10 - Photos shown look similar to what I saw in person.
Comms : She can speak English, though not in a perfect way.
Body : 8/10 - Enhanced boobs with a great butt and smooth skin.
Shower : SOP
Frenching : NA - Didn't try.
BBBJ : 8/10 - Slow and sensual.
Painting : 8/10 - She sat on top of me for a bit and then went down for 69.
FJ : 9/10 - Accommodating and able to do a few different positions.
GFE : 10/10 - Very polite and soft. She made sure you feel comfortable.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboy55 View Post
FR for Chanel from ThaiSmile

Full marks for her. Second time to this stable and really no regrets, almost afraid to RTF incase kena KC.

Natural body, clean, young, and cute.

She's sweet, full of GFE but no qualms about why I'm there. I came before her, but she didn't let me go and rode me until she was satisfied.

Will def RTF to this stable, appreciate the quality of the girls that come in.
Thanks for support Chanel and Lovely FR
Old 06-04-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasCoconut View Post
that was a coincident. While I was typing up short FR on Katie, you bros had this exchange. We must have similar taste. Assume you bros talking about SS Katie.
Yes. Talking about SS Katie. Katie looks like a yummy SYT and I have a weakness for SYT :LOL:
Unfortunately, Too many SYTs (Tiffany / Prada from Thaismile, Koy / Sky from RP etc) but not enough $$$
Old 06-04-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 14
wheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bena, Club Friday
Looks exactly like the photos. Very friendly girl, always smiling.
Easy to talk to, can speak English decently well.

Really enjoyed her BBBJ, she can blow damn long. Nice and slow, woke me up for 2nd round even though I was tired.

FJ was also great, she can take long session of pounding. Nice ass for doggy style.

Service is superb, I took very long for my 2nd shot but wanted to stop cause I was exceeding my time, but she told me try for 5 more mins. Never once complain that she was tired.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1