The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LeowLeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Ginza really is a class of its own... I bet nothing in Sg in comparable
Old 20-12-2019, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ginza is japan standard.

Otherwise five star is also worth a try for bros who want their fix of Malaysian Chinese girls at good prices (150-200 A$). Girl quality is pretty GND but not model - similar level to the 300-400S$ in Singapore in local FL forum
Old 26-12-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
foobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachy View Post
Sydney's RnT is one of the most interesting scene ever

As they are filled with uni girls from all around the world (china, th, sg, my, id, viet) who don't want to fully get into the prostitution scene.

Do people still frequent 227 Broadway? Used to be one of the best ML places, with mamasan who truly cares about the girls and quality

And I see that Ginza is still the reigning king for FJ
Most are international students, wanting to make some cash (Or come to work using a student visa)

227 Broadway still keeps its quality high, I have spent a small fortune in that place.

There is another place that has really good quality asian girls located at 5 Gerald street, Marrickville. $100/30 mins
Old 26-01-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

now that ginza is closed till the 2nd of feb, is there any recommendation similar to ginza that will be open? Prefer ones that allow a line-up. TIA!
Old 27-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dachy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
now that ginza is closed till the 2nd of feb, is there any recommendation similar to ginza that will be open? Prefer ones that allow a line-up. TIA!
Go to 5 Star City in Woolloomooloo, should be a 10 mins bus ride from QVB, hopefully they're open.
Old 28-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Have to be patient for Ginza then. CNY probably all closed for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
Old 08-02-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

anyone has experience with the babylon spa at paddy market?
Old 24-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 0
yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!

278 club is pretty good - Rebecca is def the best there. For caucasians, a touch more class or liaisons - cant go wrong. For massage, mac central, 227 broadway or Sydney Baby Massage.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Sleepyaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates for sydney?
Old 03-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robertonavarrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepyaf View Post
Any updates for sydney?
Was there last week for short biz trip. Not a lot of time to spare so I called my old contact and bonked at her place. Social scene is back up so I imagine sex scene soon will follow.

R
Old 24-04-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 14
siaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to behold

Hardly find lobang here
Old 24-05-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 19
pinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to behold
It's been awhile since last travelled to Sydney. Booked in the hotel which was a convenient tram stop.

Previously a recommendation to try MOC which stands for MyOutCall and saw a listing for a Japanese 20yo.

Her name was Hana. So texted the line info given for outcall to room.

Booking was swift and responses were really prompt. They were very receptive to different requests as well, paying attention to hygiene levels, colour of lingerie sets, student costumes.. etc

Came a true Japanese at the door. Really small and petite. Love the experience. Very shy but managed to break the ice later.

Kept going for Hana every other days until my departure back. Pockets burnt but left a happy lad.

Apologies, Not really a good FR writer but wanting to share this if you're in Sydney and wanting top quality ones,and not paying to get disappointed.
Old 25-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ahfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid a visit to Ginza last night without booking. Reception recommended K+J mix Miu for her great service. She has good figure and big boobs. Usual shower, hugs & kisses but her rimming & sucking was something else. Stopped her before offloading. Painted her trimmed pussy, went doggy and finished missionary. Great service!

Went to Sakura last week. Place was not as clean & neat as Ginza and Chinese mama-san rushed everything. Quality of girls not as good as Ginza. Had a Chinese girl and nothing special

Ginza is the better choice!
Old 11-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

going Canberra soon, any places to go while I am there?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 22-08-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@hornie

your post removed becos external link not allowed in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1