The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 18-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
pick a target....sit next to it....and take a vid...

Hahaha.

I think we need to raise fund to buy you a better camera phone.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Think my cam starting to have cataract liao.....

I think we need to raise fund to buy you a better camera phone. [/QUOTE]
Old 19-08-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
beejooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeejooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good evening bros. First time posting so hope yall enjoy my story

I was out with a couple of friends in 313 Zara on a Sunday, located on the ground floor next to cotton on. So the girls were trying out their clothes, there goes the guys standing around the perfume section waiting for god knows when the girls are done. All of us noticed multiple clothes rack supported with a reflective base (mirror) shining before us. We shifted closer to one of the stand and waited.

As we were talking about how easy to spot ups just by standing next to it, 2 girls strolled into the shop, immediately engrossed with glancing thru the display. One of them was perfectly thicc like one of those beach ladies, tank top while wearing a short (sky high above knee length), white denim skirt, we were ready. She inched nearer and nearer and my god, that beauty was wearing a thin grey cotton panty but her cheeks almost ate the panty up, tan line could be seen as well. A damn bloody hard on all of us, we continue shifting around the mirror for 1 minute for gold class viewing with perfect lighting. More girls started flooding in overtime but we had to leave.

Visit this place bros, its a sight to behold. ION Orchard female section also gold.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beejooo View Post
Good evening bros. First time posting so hope yall enjoy my story

I was out with a couple of friends in 313 Zara on a Sunday, located on the ground floor next to cotton on. So the girls were trying out their clothes, there goes the guys standing around the perfume section waiting for god knows when the girls are done. All of us noticed multiple clothes rack supported with a reflective base (mirror) shining before us. We shifted closer to one of the stand and waited.

As we were talking about how easy to spot ups just by standing next to it, 2 girls strolled into the shop, immediately engrossed with glancing thru the display. One of them was perfectly thicc like one of those beach ladies, tank top while wearing a short (sky high above knee length), white denim skirt, we were ready. She inched nearer and nearer and my god, that beauty was wearing a thin grey cotton panty but her cheeks almost ate the panty up, tan line could be seen as well. A damn bloody hard on all of us, we continue shifting around the mirror for 1 minute for gold class viewing with perfect lighting. More girls started flooding in overtime but we had to leave.

Visit this place bros, its a sight to behold. ION Orchard female section also gold.
Another best place is shoe shop, those their mirrors in on the floor facing up.
Old 19-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 6
Zemcome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZemcome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Another best place is shoe shop, those their mirrors in on the floor facing up.
Strategically placed
Old 19-08-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 2
flamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice babe haha
Old 19-08-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!

great sharing
Old 19-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Today afternoon at AMK, got this lady talking to her friend/colleague. Was behind her notice her blue cotton top didn’t have any visible bra steps. Went into the lift and she turned around to face the door before I went in and wow perky nipples. She crossed her arms trying to hide her braless boobs but her nipples were the star of the show
Old 19-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Today afternoon at AMK, got this lady talking to her friend/colleague. Was behind her notice her blue cotton top didn’t have any visible bra steps. Went into the lift and she turned around to face the door before I went in and wow perky nipples. She crossed her arms trying to hide her braless boobs but her nipples were the star of the show
You r v lucky to see this lady zaogeng her boobs n nips to u bro TheOnlooker ...r u saying she tried to cover her boobs but couldn't cover her nips n u saw them so clearly ???...did she look shy ?? ...wat colour were her nips ??? ....thanks for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
feneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You r v lucky to see this lady zaogeng her boobs n nips to u bro TheOnlooker ...r u saying she tried to cover her boobs but couldn't cover her nips n u saw them so clearly ???...did she look shy ?? ...wat colour were her nips ??? ....thanks for sharing
Don't think the colour of her nips could be seen, probably only the shape of the nips
Old 20-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Think my cam starting to have cataract liao.....

I think we need to raise fund to buy you a better camera phone.
[/QUOTE]

Let find sugar mommy for you now. Lol.
Old 20-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Couldn’t see the colour of her nips, the way she was standing already tipped me off. She kept standing with her arms folded across her chest, but the way she fold is like supporting her boobs instead of covering them from the front. And yes! I could only see the shape peeking through her top, would’ve wanted to take a pic but there were too many people in the lift
Old 20-08-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/reel/748981...?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-08-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro ah rat. Nice share as usual!
Old 20-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4569 / Power: 9
OnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can take vid right next to her bf...

i like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1