The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can got tips on how to Xian beer lady

Ts, no need to xian. Just ask her whether she do piak piak.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Any beer lady doing part time FL
Old 18-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 0
CaiNiaoXiaoXiao is a glorious beacon of lightCaiNiaoXiaoXiao is a glorious beacon of lightCaiNiaoXiaoXiao is a glorious beacon of lightCaiNiaoXiaoXiao is a glorious beacon of lightCaiNiaoXiaoXiao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts, no need to xian. Just ask her whether she do piak piak.
Naughty boy
Old 18-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Any beer lady doing part time FL
Depend how u approach
Old 18-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Kopi girl not chio. Beer girl chio.
And besides beer lady earn commission, kopi girl don't.
I once scored a kopi gal before. Sometime it is not about the commission, just need to sweetalk them and praise them until they do not know the way home.

A 30 odd yrs old kopi gal with a C cupper.
Old 18-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) Round up a couple bros to drink on your behalf including one designated driver.
2) Order 30 bottles of beer.
3) Get her HP no. on the premise of needing to make reservation next time you come.
3) Make sure she drinks together with the bros (need to chug a few glasses) till quite high while you sip sip your glass as part of participating.
4) Offer to give her a lift home
5) Take the back seat with her
6) Offer your shoulder for her to rest on. Act high and slowly let your hands slowly autoroam, good place to start with the thighs.
7) Repeat 1-6 on next occasion
Old 19-08-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dun drink how to sian beer lady? Sure ignore you.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 16
arrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Depend you want ons or relationship, different age group gals will expect differently. And some of those beer promoter can be a single mum so main thing is to know them and be friend. So some beer promoter is easy to get as they just want money, some looking for second or third love for thier kids so you need to know what type of gal you interested.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Some of these beer promoters are really hot. Some of them service also very good.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Some of these beer promoters are really hot. Some of them service also very good.

This Tiger Beer Gal very Chio
Old 19-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
1) Round up a couple bros to drink on your behalf including one designated driver.
2) Order 30 bottles of beer.
3) Get her HP no. on the premise of needing to make reservation next time you come.
3) Make sure she drinks together with the bros (need to chug a few glasses) till quite high while you sip sip your glass as part of participating.
4) Offer to give her a lift home
5) Take the back seat with her
6) Offer your shoulder for her to rest on. Act high and slowly let your hands slowly autoroam, good place to start with the thighs.
7) Repeat 1-6 on next occasion
End of the story ....
U go back alone PCC n bro drinker get to jio her to hotel ... Drinkers r talkers
Old 19-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
This Tiger Beer Gal very Chio
The important thing is - service is great, Bro DTCEPL!

These two girls in white, on the other hand, are in a class of their own!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 20-08-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t need to bring wallet. During payment, take out ur stash of notes and pay for the beer. If your stash is thick enough, the rest will follow with contact (HP or Wechat).

So simple
Old 20-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her straight can I fuck you
Old 20-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
spycamsg is a glorious beacon of lightspycamsg is a glorious beacon of lightspycamsg is a glorious beacon of lightspycamsg is a glorious beacon of lightspycamsg is a glorious beacon of lightspycamsg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Get her contact number to reserve a table for you with bucket of ice and half dozen of beer, cheers!
yes, simple and most practical way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1