The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bangbro123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Nice story bro... when are you going to update us again, can't than, want to know what happen leh!
Old 29-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BCL25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Bro TS, please continue with ur interesting story
Old 01-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

sorry guys have been travelling, i thought the interest is lost in this story, i will continue shortly. apologies again to all the bros...won't make you wait for long!
Old 21-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

It's been a very long time and I come back with apologies to the bros who supported the story.... If bros and sis still have interest.... Maybe I will restart and continue .....cheers
Old 21-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bef9613 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, continue with your story please. Camping here.
Old 21-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aftdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support, support
Old 21-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
machate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such a good story, how can u stop. Please continue
Old 22-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

After a little encouragement from the bros, guess i will continue....I hope i can keep the rhythm same after all these years. each and every word in the sotry so far and going forward is actually what happened....there's no fiction....life was good....
continue ....********************************************** ***********

it just wasn't a normal blowjob...she was in uniform, and we were in our office....with staff outside and my cock was pushing out thru my zippers adding to the feeling. she licked to and fro through the length of visible cock stopping at the head and then all the way back with her hands resting on my thighs and she was staring into my eyes winking at me while licking me. the small room chilled with aircon was engulfed  with my precum smell..... Then she backed up a little and started moving here face sideways left and right rubbing her cheeks one by one against my cock head and in the process her cheeks were wet with my precum and her saliva licked shaft. i was swaying my hips slapping her face with my cock. then she held it in her right palm, opened her lips and there  my cock disappeared slowly all the way in till my zippers reached her lips. aaaaaaaah! I couldn't control and it was a mightly sigh....and we both stopped shocked ...worried if someone heard me. 
she: you crazy bah!; but never stopped pumping my cock. 
me: fuck, you make me crazy. 
and then without another word she gobbled it in her mouth again....I was going weak in my knees and she started sucking me wildly. With the saliva and precum drooling from her lower lips as she kept on sucking it. I held her by her hair and started pumping into her gently. Her right hand went down between her legs and she started touching herself over the uniform (pants). I knew this is not gonna stop here.....I turned the knob up slightly....dont guess what it was for, it was the music volume for the stores and i had to up it slightly so staff dont get to hear anything from the room.
 me: you're so fucking good, baby.
 she: do you like it, sir....slurpslurp...hmmmmm....puch ...slurp
me: aaaaaah!yeah. fuck yeah. 
she: I love your cock sir, puch, slurp.....it's thick ....and big.....slurp, slurp....
me: aaaaah
she: it is so ....slurp ......delicious , sir.....
me: oh fuck...suck me more, girl.
she: yeah......i love to suck you like your slut, sir.....slurp.....
me: aaaaaahshe: slurp, puch, lick....slurp....can i be your slut sir.....?
me: are you not my slut yet.....?
she: no sir, aaaaaaah, you haven't....aaaah, slurp, fucked me so far......
me: holy shit.....
With that she got up and stood next to me rubbing her boobs on my arms and holding my cock with right hand and pumping it.....I held her waist with my right hand and she raised her head and planted her cum-saliva dripping lips on mine. fuck. it was an amazing kiss with a mad tongue fight.. While we kissed and she pumped my cock....
me: so....hmmmmm....puch....you want me to fuck you.....
she: I have been waiting.....
I pushed her.....put my cock back in somehow with great difficulty while she giggled and then looked at me questionably. 
me: you go inside the shop now and don't go anywhere. stay in the shop with rest of the staff and dont wash your face.
I cleaned her face with the tissue and opened the door. 
me: (louder this time)...your leave is not approved. 

she made a crying face and got out of my office and went and started whining with the staff how cruel i am not approving her leave. I told the supevisor i'll be back in a while. They were all staring at me as they never thought i could be so harsh not approving staff's leave after so much persistence. I went to the mom n pop store downstairs picked a pack of you know what.....
Old 22-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
mongkokgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS, steamy story
Old 26-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

What happen next ?
Old 23-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

sorry for the delay, guys....my story would be slow as I am caught up in a lot of things lately.....but here's a small update,
I grabbed a pack of condoms and an back as I had never ran before. Would have put Carl Lewis to shame with that flight up the stairs and I was perspiring by the time I reached back....
The staff were still huddled together with my girl leading the discussions almost in tears....'what a fucking actor' ....I mumbled and there being no customers in the shop, I said to the girls...
me: what's all this commotion about?
Marisa (staff, a sexy chick again, but single...her story later): Nothing sir, Lani has been crying.
me: Why Marisa, will you do over-time in her absence.
Marisa: if that helps, I will.
me: Hmmmmmm.....
I looked at Lani, who was giving me a slutty look. Her expression with pouting lips was the one as if she was tasting something nice in her mouth and I mumble again. 'slut, still tasting my precum in her mouth'
me: (looking back at Marisa) : ok , will think about it.
me: (looking at Lani now): go freshen up, there is no need to cry. You may please come to the back room in 5 mins. Let's see how to manage the roster for your shop and then decide.
Lani smiled and immediately headed out to the wash room.
I walked into my store room, closed the door, dropped on my chair and thought, what the fuck am I doing? What if I get caught by anyone or what if she fucks up and tells anyone. I'll be doomed. My mind went into a sort of flashback, thought about my parents, my girl friend, my family and on top of it I imagined a caption on the top right corner of Borneo Bulletin " An expat caught for illegal sex...to be hanged" Read more on Page 8 ( in bold blue) . I was guessing how they will spice up the news when suddenly there was a slight knock on the door. and it was enough to stiffen my cock my cock again and I mumbled " fuck the news".... Come in...a little louder.
The door opened and there came my slutty angel with her face in first...and then while entering she turn on her left to look at the store giving a thumbs up to someone outside...should be Marisa I thought...
she: May I come in , sir.
me: yes. and close the door ( louder)
she: she closed and giggled with her right hand on her lips.
me: so how many days...?
she: 3 days only sir. she said giggling and her eyes went to my pole hidden in my pants.
she: please take out your pen sir and approve.
in this lust, we probably didn't care about what's happening outside and who would be listening....
Old 23-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 9
crabsotong is one of the Best!crabsotong is one of the Best!crabsotong is one of the Best!

nice one TS ..... camping here
Old 23-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping!!!!
Old 23-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Nice! really admire your guts though... upped your rep..

Last edited by jotan; 23-06-2015 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Add comments
Old 24-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

I pulled her towards me with a jerk and she turned around . Before her sexy butt could rest on my left thigh our lips locked. we were kissing like crazy...her left hand guided right hand to her awesome boobs.
Me in a shocked hush "oh my god, where's your fucking bra?"
she licked my ears and said, "I thought that's what you meant when you said freshen up"
Me: you're such a slut....where were you all my life?: as I continued to kiss her
she: Here only bah, you take so long to come here, but if you come here before I think your cock not ready to take me, hahahaha!
Me: well, it's time to make up for it.
I squeezed her braless breasts through her uniform top and it felt so soft and sexy. Her right hand turned up the music volume knob in the store as we kissed and then she moved it to hold my head and closer to her face as she played with my hair. My cock was so fucking hard I thought it will break inside my pants but I did not want to hurry. "you're so sexy" I mumbled as our salivas started to drip out of our lips with long kiss and tongue fight and we both were loving it and did not want our lips to let go. Her hand moved down and stared to stroke my cock through my pants and I held her top from the helm and pulled it up to expose her sexy erected nipples and huddled her top to her neck. Her breasts were a perfect 34B and her nipples were beautiful pinkish brown, waiting to be sucked and licked. She raised her arms to take it off ....
Me: Nopes, I won't take it off, I will fuck you in your uniform top.
She: You are so naughty Bah, aaaah ( as I planted my lips on her breasts) it will get sweaty. later people can see outside.
Me: well, you have to sweat it hard to get your approval.
she moans as I suck and licked and nibbled on her nipples one by one and making them both wet with my saliva. she looked gorgeous and she fucking knew that....
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiippppppp....echoed as her fingers worked on my pants and she put her hands inside, moved my underwear on the side and pulled it out. She run her two fingers on my wet hard cock head and pushed her finger one by one on my pee hole which ran a shiver in my body as i kicked all over on her exposed breasts and belly button. Then our lips locked again as she was pumping my cock.
I ran out of patience. got up with her sexy ass still resting on my thighs and she put her left leg on the floor for support. We never let her lips part and tongues part and she never stopped playing with my cock.
in one stroke of a hand I had her uniform bottoms down.
Me: where are you fucking panties?
She: I wore thong bah. but you said freshen up, so ......
no more words were needed. I bent down and one by one she raised her leg to pull off the bottoms from her feet and I pushed it away towards the door.
I rested her on the office table and went down on my knees and brought my face between her legs. wow! what aroma of that shaved pussy and she was fucking leaking....within no time, my tongue started lapping up her pussy lips and clit and she held my head and pushed me closer. In no time I found my tongue probing into her wet sexy pussy as she put her other hand on her lips to keep her moans down. I was now tongue fucking her as her body shivered and suddenly, she came in waves in my mouth. But I didn't let her go. as her body shook and shivered I took it all in ...slurp...slurp.... accompanied with her moans of aaah.....ooooh....fuck.........If there was a magic juice with a premium tag price, this was it.
She held my cock pushed me a bit away . then moved back and got up on the table , rested her knees on the table with her face towards me bent down , pulled me over and there.....she started sucking my cock which was protruding out of my zippers. while sucking and kissing and licking the shaft she opened the button on my pants and pulled it down. my hands were busy on her body extended to play with her sexy ass cheeks and pulling her towards me while she started deep throating me and tickling my pee hole with her tongue inside her mouth. Her fingers were playing with my balls and as I gently started poking her ass and her pussy with my stretched arms, her suction got stronger and stronger and her hands were playing with my balls and stroking the sensitive skin under my balls and grabbing my ass from below to pull my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth....it was heavenly and had I not stopped her and pulled out my cock in time away from her lips , I would have filled her mouth with my cum.
she giggled as my precum and saliva was dripping from her lips. I turned her around on the table and raised her from her knees and bend her in a squatting position with her sexy ass now facing me on the edge of the table.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1